Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen the article but I’d be interested to read it. Has anyone got a link please?

Re the latest post, there’s no bloody way it’s him!

Reactions: 5
That film of him swinging the twin around with the jumping dog was painful to watch and dangerous. The dog and child could have so easily been injured. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That film of him swinging the twin around with the jumping dog was painful to watch and dangerous. The dog and child could have so easily been injured. 🤦‍♀️
He's really getting desperate for content now. The bots seem to have enjoyed it, but there are a few comments saying how that move is a recipe for dislocating their elbows. It's really quite common and easy to do by accident like that.

'We all know who the week link is'
Yep, no doubt about that fod 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, Marie in shot 👍

Imagine that wee dog had nipped her bare skin 😬

Reactions: 6
It’s such a strange attempt at home design juxtaposition. The old fashioned drinks trolley, that carpet and then cheap tatty prints on the wall above the sofa. None of it makes sense together. The prints are my absolute worst though. 🤢

Reactions: 22
they’re not doing themselves any favours, the house is boring, dated af, and nothing ever changes yet they’re constantly spamming us with pics of the same old tat. Boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dunno if I would spend £45 on a cushion. Granted they do give you 10% off if you sign up to the newsletter. The pre sale price for the other prints are £25 each. So that's £50 there. Does any of this stuff actually mean anything to them? If it was taken down and kept in a box for a month would they really miss it?

The Libre sensor is £48 with the tax taken off . My mother has type 2 diabetes which she developed after originally having gestational with my youngest sister. We tried the first freebie sensor trial from the website and just one day in (today is day two) she found it so much better rather then just taking readings when she wasn't feeling well. I did place an order for another one because it's a medical need not a want.

1618212903247.png

1618213473325.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.