Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Trolls, hope you’re all having a sunny Saturday 😎

So I noticed our little pal Sly is still clinging on to 899k AND I also noticed this...you now have to login to social blade to look at his stats 🤔

Also...hack hack again from the Far East???

I know I’m probably being a conspiracy wanker but trying to find his stats these days is becoming increasingly difficult...can any of you SM or tech savvy trolls tell an old Dogmuck why is this??? Is he being sneaky?
View attachment 533434View attachment 533435
They won’t know it’s you, I’m guessing it’s because social blade want people to pay for the service (also it costs them to share that detail as they’re paying for Instagram’s commercial API) so I think it’ll be a commercial decision on social blade’s behalf. Or it could be a change in Instagram’s T&Cs meaning the info can’t be shared freely / publicly, but I doubt that.

Thankfully FOD continues to be irrelevant xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cheers @heretoreaditall2019 I knew you’d be the voice of reason. No I didn’t think that was personal to me, I just wondered if Sly could close that down, because I can still see JMs twitter stats. So I think it’s either an IG decision so they can let the grifters grift in peace, or like you say socialblade are monetising their service (which is more likely), maybe more companies are using it and actually doing some due diligence on the grifters!

But Blessed day cos he’s eventually down to 898k despite the obvious bot purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And he has hit 898k!

He has been very quiet on FOD.

It would not surprise me if he has been gathering plenty of T1 Diabetes footage for content.

Reactions: 12
Cheers @heretoreaditall2019 I knew you’d be the voice of reason. No I didn’t think that was personal to me, I just wondered if Sly could close that down, because I can still see JMs twitter stats. So I think it’s either an IG decision so they can let the grifters grift in peace, or like you say socialblade are monetising their service (which is more likely), maybe more companies are using it and actually doing some due diligence on the grifters!

But Blessed day cos he’s eventually down to 898k despite the obvious bot purchases.
From a boring tech PoV Twitter is SO much easier to access, I’m not a data scientist/engineer but could recreate a lot of social blade’s features with a few days work. You can scrape a loooot for free and very easily using the Twitter/tweepy API (albeit limited to 3k tweets at any one time). Instagram is a nightmare, you have to pay mega ££££ for access to their API so normal ppl have to use another module to scrape the page objects eg follower count, and Instagram detect you’re a bot so boot you out the service (hence why his follower count is shedding like mad lol).

I’ve got a script currently monitoring JM’s patreons every ten mins & could do something similar for FOD if it’d be of interest?! I’ve already got that script we did to check if he was buying. I’ll have to wait til a decent baby nap time tho xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He must have been shopping for followers 🙄

He will soon be at 2 million-

The hole
I know he’s a dick for buying bots but rather than be annoyed by it I find it more pitiful/embarrassing.

I spend my money on pretty things for my boy or my house or fun things for us to do as a family. He spends his on bots, likes and emoji/comments that sometimes even can’t spell his own wife’s name right!

#fuckingdesparado

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is sad how so many influencers purchase followers, likes and comments, in order to appear more relevant than they actually are.

Imagine being that far up your own arse, that you spend your days filming content for strangers, in order to feel like you're a celebrity. Z lister at best...

A relative of mine has a festival/dress up make up account. When I asked how long it takes to film and edit it down to less than 1 minute on Instagram, she told me minimum half a day, but sometimes a full day.

Bearing in mind it is in no way anything special, and some of it looks like a 5 year old painted it on. I just cannot understand why you'd waste a day filming and editing, just for some likes and comments?

I cringe even more when said relative tags product companies in her posts. In the hope she will get some acknowledgement. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know he’s a dick for buying bots but rather than be annoyed by it I find it more pitiful/embarrassing.

I spend my money on pretty things for my boy or my house or fun things for us to do as a family. He spends his on bots, likes and emoji/comments that sometimes even can’t spell his own wife’s name right!

#fuckingdesparado
Thats because you was raised right and you are not a self obsessed , money grabbing , child selling , married to a clumpy boot wearing , no balls bafoon ❤

• Heart
Did you see Glen made an appearance on ST's stories over the weekend?

Don't see any social distancing
1618850241843.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Big Garden reveal tomorrow? Stories and grid on both accounts?
@Titfer - we need words. Are you working for the Russians? Who has provided you with this dodgy intel? I’ve spent seconds this weekend waiting for the big reveal...nothing 😏
You’ve not just let me down, you’ve let the trolls down but more importantly you’ve let yourself down. Take yourself off to the naughty step and just have a think about what you’ve done, come back, apologise and we can hug this out and move on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.