Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness soooo cute!! What breed? Wow three kids - hats off to you! I have two cats and a dog, think we are full for now on the animal front! I do love animal insta’s!
Cocker 😊

I'm definitely not creating an insta for him though 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Cuteness overload.

He could be a star. Oh but can't you picture it now? Imagine getting a collab for free dog food, blankets and outfits.

1610893840352.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Three.. But two currently at home... But wookView attachment 388294

Do you think I should should create an Instagram account for him...? 🤔
Omg I love him. I want daily photo / video updates! Yes I'm crazy but I wanted to have a dog since I was 4 and got some stupid fishes instead and right now I can't have a dog but it's on my list for 2022. (First I have to find a bigger apparment and a job where you're allowed to brings dogs) but until I have my own dog, I need dog content from others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Three.. But two currently at home... But wookView attachment 388294

Do you think I should should create an Instagram account for him...? 🤔
Ummm yes, you should! Then our dogs can be friends because my husband did create an Insta for ours! (So many people thought it was me behind the account, really not haha.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s been pushing that Brewdog colab for months... and the last thing you do with (artisan... hipster) beer is drink it out of the can... rookie tit

443AA655-1A2E-4058-8CDE-7830A4F664F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Free TIPS : You could also check tagged photos for a brand to see what others are doing for extra brownie points.

1610919993578.png

For those with dogs you need to make them stand out. Maybe teach them to be more panda.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking about it. If he poured the beer into a glass he couldn’t showcase the Brewdog brand ... he is a sly fucker
Easily fixed... Pour into a glass with the can beside. God, he’s such a loser. Don’t think the Brewdog collar ever came through even in the golden days but still pushing for it. He’s insufferable.
And why boasting about midday drinking when he has 4 kids, a dog & a puppy to look after. Where the heck are they?!
Oh and I’m utterly cringing at how long he spent setting that staged picture up with the strategically placed flowers, book & beer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh and I’m utterly cringing at how long he spent setting that staged picture up with the strategically placed flowers, book & beer 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh and I’m utterly cringing at how long Glen he spent setting that staged picture up with the strategically placed flowers, book & beer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning trolls - he didn’t go on a big buying spree and so now we are in 914k - it’s clear we won’t hit our 900k by Burns night, unless he does something really stupid, but he’s definitely lost over 100k followers this past year.
EE043449-6802-41EA-BAE5-E71A4B5B1DCC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope you don’t mind me derailing while FOD is being quiet, just want to go back to the weighed blanket topic 🤣. So I got one and I love it except for the fact that I wake up soaking in sweat 🥴. So I looked it up and apparently there are some cooling fabric one that are very good for hot sleepers (not as sexy as it sounds). The Rocabia for example. Anyone has one of these ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.