Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a twunt.

I think those bikes are the same as the one Glen has. Expensive bikes. They'll outgrow them in a couple of years, waste of money.

Also, I see Glen is wearing her cheap gold tat earrings.

What happened to all the stock of jewellery I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is such a twunt.

I think those bikes are the same as the one Glen has. Expensive bikes. They'll outgrow them in a couple of years, waste of money.

Also, I see Glen is wearing her cheap gold tat earrings.

What happened to all the stock of jewellery I wonder?
They’ll be off those within a year, best thing to do with early kids bikes is buy a second hand one - mainly because there’s always twats out there (like Fod) who pay full price for something that will be too small in 12 months. Some lucky parent is going to be picking those lovely bikes up for £40 soon 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad right? She was called “the house that grey built” originally- you can imagine the colour of the interiors in that house and the reason the name was changed...but moving house to disassociate yourself with your Hinch house so you can recreate the new, more colourful and on trend hun, is a cringe too far!
Idk when we as a ~society~ are going to get into the environmental impact of regularly completely changing your house?! I know mindful consumption is a thing, but it feels like it’s always IRT fashion and nothing else...? Like by all means repaint away but completely changing floors / fittings / etc every 2 years to fit into the newest insta cycle is awful for the planet (and the bank balances of all the young women playing keep up).

Also on very windy days you can hear the roof creak - as normal - it locks me still to the spot I think bleeping hell please don’t blow off the house 😂😫 If I could hear it drip I’d be up there acting as a human barrier ffs! Before we had wood flooring put down our (lovely!) floor fitter checked we had house insurance that would cover us in the event of a burst water pipe or a fucked ceiling etc as water damage is so ruinous, I guess they don’t mind as their wood floors were free lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’ll be off those within a year, best thing to do with early kids bikes is buy a second hand one - mainly because there’s always twats out there (like Fod) who pay full price for something that will be too small in 12 months. Some lucky parent is going to be picking those lovely bikes up for £40 soon 😂😂😂😂
There is a three year age gap between my two, so the youngest always got the hand me down bike from his brother 🤣
No way was I paying for a new bike, only for him to be too big for it within a year or two. At least they got plenty of use between them both.

They clearly still have more money than sense. That money won't last forever...

• Heart
They shouldn't be needing stabilisers at 5... Balance bikes had my youngest on a two wheel cycle by four I'm sure...

When we sorted out my elderly father in laws purchase of a new (smaller) house in... OCTOBER 2017... we had all the necessary investigations and reports done. Got a builder in to quote for the roof etc as it's a drafty pile of..... Anyway, we got the necessary urgent work done ASAP. The builder said the roof could last another few years but he would recommend getting it done by the following winter. Luckily, we got a second opinion and they said it wasn't as bad00 or urgent. No leaks, no new roof but we are planning on getting it done next year...

My point is, if we were aware of our roof from survey etc for a house the fraction of the cost of theirs... You would expect them to know this too....

Also Bounty Margate put in the New skylights etc and were thorough, you would expect them to repair any faults. I just don't believe a word he says...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pre Alice he’d have been talking about the twins being 5 and needing new bikes for a few months beforehand in the hope of getting them free!

And is Glenn’s brother loaded. Those balloons would have cost loads, esp x2!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
20210118_214051.jpg

'Reasonable price'. Cha ching! Hard times call for new measures. Must bring in those Benjamins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m finding this hard to type as you’re always bang on... those bikes are utter shite... all for The Gram to match mummy’s. A good kids bike will set you back a good £250-£300 from say Islabikes or Frog ... thedepreciation is very low.

I’ll get back in my box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m finding this hard to type as you’re always bang on... those bikes are utter shite... all for The Gram to match mummy’s. A good kids bike will set you back a good £250-£300 from say Islabikes or Frog ... thedepreciation is very low.

I’ll get back in my box 😂
I agree, we spent more on my daughters bike when she was 6 as wanted a super light one as easier for her to ride, there is lots of growth room so will last her a good few years. And we did loads of research before we got the one we did

IMHO and experience first bike has got to be something that’s gonna get trashed that they throw down with reckless abandon...including tantrums. When they get to 6/7 they are on them more and are just so much more understanding about how to take care of things. Seeing the twins bedroom trashing the other day wouldn’t lead me to believe they have that awareness yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon he has already had the roof fixed in the summer, and he is just using it for content now.

As mentioned by @heretoreaditall2019, you would not leave a leaky roof ( few leaks too ) for long to ask on the gram and then decide what material to use, and find a reputable roofer.
Their lies are and fake content is infuriating
So many are at it, old photos passed off as recent, fake interaction, so many of them are doing the “what do you think” ...” what would you do”
“ ask me a question”

yeah I’ve got a question why don’t you duck off with your fake bullshit 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
IMHO and experience first bike has got to be something that’s gonna get trashed that they throw down with reckless abandon...including tantrums. When they get to 6/7 they are on them more and are just so much more understanding about how to take care of things. Seeing the twins bedroom trashing the other day wouldn’t lead me to believe they have that awareness yet.
Re bedroom though, remember....’daddy did it.’

• Haha
Only just caught up with latest post and comments are GONE! There must have been too much abuse for them to keep up with so they just removed them all. PLEASE tell me someone got some screen shots of people calling their bullshit out?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.