Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what your business is, if you’re pretending to be a cook (ala Jack Monroe) food shops gonna be on the expenses.
can’t get sucked into that Jack Monroe thread ... I’m questioning my own masculinity posting on this thread 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
can’t get sucked into that Jack Monroe thread ... I’m questioning my own masculinity posting on this thread 😩
I believe that we're all welcomed here, like minded individuals, regardless of sex, gender, age, and the ability to laugh at ourselves, and others. Particularly
others who do not appear to have a sense of humour, or taste, or any original thought, but seem only to think of how to monetise the aspects of their life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do we think that it's the new Hooper dog? Could it be someone with their own dog? And if it was the Hooper dog was it put through accounts as a business expense? It would make sense not to introduce a new puppy to the Hoopers at Christmas when there would be more noise than usual.
Very difficult to put a dog on expenses. Even farmers and gamekeepers struggle to put a legit working dog through expenses. No way an instascammer could claim a dog as a business expense

Reactions: 5
Glen’s sister was all over Hector’s Insta in 2017 and Jan 2018. Maybe they are starting a joint doxie account. Not a huge fan of them but if I got one I would prefer a long haired one. You need a house without stairs though, which the Hoopers obviously don’t have.

Reactions: 4
Guys have been so behind on this thread but just read through about 10 pages. Home learning/juggling work has been so full on I barely have time to go on insta at the mo so missed the sly shenanigans! I wonder how their kids have been doing for home school? He never posts any genuine content, like I can barely juggle my two. I know the older girls can be more independent but I struggle to help my 9yr old with maths and also work with my 6yr old to even get her to focus.
Why would they get another dog!! When things are bad enough at the mo, I would not want to be dealing with puppy toilet training!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because I imagine they’re sending the kids to school. Even though he’s clearly doing nothing, Clemmie is the saviour of the NHS. Makes me pissed of as my kids are home (teacher) as I can’t get a place. I may be wrong, but he has too much time on his hands to be home schooling and looking after dogs and working...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys have been so behind on this thread but just read through about 10 pages. Home learning/juggling work has been so full on I barely have time to go on insta at the mo so missed the sly shenanigans! I wonder how their kids have been doing for home school? He never posts any genuine content, like I can barely juggle my two. I know the older girls can be more independent but I struggle to help my 9yr old with maths and also work with my 6yr old to even get her to focus.
Why would they get another dog!! When things are bad enough at the mo, I would not want to be dealing with puppy toilet training!!!
I'm getting a puppy... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been way behind too, but just caught up. Hopefully I’ve been posting long enough, and dully enough, not to be suspected of Glenness, but it looks to me most likely that the new dog was with her mum at her mum’s house (photo posted doesn’t look like their place to me and it looks like a selfie, although I might be missing a different attachment as the older ones aren’t showing) and then handed over at some point, which could have been done outdoors. So no rules need have been broken.

I could easily be wrong as this lot clearly don’t feel the need to comply.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.