Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at "athletically pleasing"

But surely if scaffolding is up, work has already started?
I got the impression that was a clip from a while back...maybe because it seemed sunny and all I feel like I’ve seen for months is dark drizzly Slys skies 😭

But if the scaffold is up then they absolutely need to get that roof done ASAP cause the scaffold for a house like that would start at about £5k

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Idk if I’m a boring prude but a roof leak is the sort of thing that should give you sleepless nights?! It can get seriously bad very quickly, water can destroy a property & all your possessions, render you un-mortgageable/un-sellable?! I’m in shock they took £100k out the company and didn’t spend a couple of grand on that...?!

You can’t fix a roof with free Ali express baubles huns you’re doomed 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god yeah you’re 💯 right. How does one beg for house stuff when you’re living in a dump? For tips on this please look at threeboysandapinkbath account. She’s struggling to get all her usuals AD grift done because they’ve moved into a tit tip...in order to get back on the grift they plan to live in a shed (garden office) whilst the Reno gets done. Vomit inducing and I’m pretty sure she only moved for content...what a sad life
Wow just checked out her account (and her 100%-for-the-gram reno 🙄) and she has posted her actual address for all to find. Words fail me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow just checked out her account (and her 100%-for-the-gram reno 🙄) and she has posted her actual address for all to find. Words fail me.
Sad right? She was called “the house that grey built” originally- you can imagine the colour of the interiors in that house and the reason the name was changed...but moving house to disassociate yourself with your Hinch house so you can recreate the new, more colourful and on trend hun, is a cringe too far!

Reactions: 8
After some sleuthing I can say that this is old footage - all the trees 🌳 are green and fully loaded with leaves. Last summer or even before?
Also is this their neighbours garden? Do they live next door to Steptoe and Son? Note the doggie say on the pile of crap.
Top sleuthing. I never even thought about the weather and am still naive in accepting it's a video from that day. But like you say, expensive to put scaffolding up.
I agree @heretoreaditall2019 I would be having sleepless nights over a roof issue. Not mulling over making an athletically pleasing utility room.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree @heretoreaditall2019 I would be having sleepless nights over a roof issue. Not mulling over making an athletically pleasing utility room.
Same. We had sleepless nights in our old house even after the roof has been fully replaced twice and repaired the third time. The heavy rain nights are so scary. We had not athletes in our house until that god damn roof was water tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon he has already had the roof fixed in the summer, and he is just using it for content now.

As mentioned by @heretoreaditall2019, you would not leave a leaky roof ( few leaks too ) for long to ask on the gram and then decide what material to use, and find a reputable roofer.

• Heart
Omg
That’s such a beg. Why would you ask 914k Chinese/Arab/Americans on the internet? And he’s hashtagged roofrepair which obviously has tradesmen on it 🙄

Sly, google is your friend, also your local Facebook group or maybe even one of the new hun friend might be able to recommend!

Our last house was very similar to theirs, we did buy it as a total wreck and there were leaks in the top floor....guess what our first job was...a kitchen bedroom you ask? A zen room? New kitchen? New bathrooms?
Nope, we got the Fuxking roof fixed (well badly it was eventually done 3 times cos...roofers are bastards). Once our roof was water tight we could then get on with the rest of the house. But typically the Hoopers, fur coat no knickers, getting the “aesthetics” done before the core 🙄 dicks
What a twaty twit that man is. The pair of them are like dumb and dumber.

View attachment 390494

This is what would spring more to mind when thinking about being 'athletically pleasing' 🙈. Do people not proof read? (Have checked multiple times for mistakes in this comment 😂).
In the words of our Glen, ‘bleeping brilliant’

• Haha
Makes me think of a rugby player....

Only kidding- Justin Long 100%.

View attachment 390630
I find Austin Healey very athetically pleasing. Aesthetically pleasing too. The rugby player, not the car, though I'm sure it's a very nice car. I saw him and his teammates in Birmingham airport once in their shorts. I still drool over his legs. Sorry, far better thinking of that than fod.

Reactions: 3
Gave them bikes so knoBney can use them for content running along side of them and bitching about how hard it is to teach them to ride their bikes.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read a few of the comments and love how a few have said they thought the pic meant he was 52! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FOD, saving the environment, helium balloon by helium balloon. 🙄

Disclaimer: I buy helium balloons (individual ones, they must have bought a whole canister because card shops are closed) but I don’t preach to others about ethical living.

Reactions: 10
I like basketball players so “athletically pleasing” means Kevin Love to me, not felt roof tops.

But that said, I already roll my eyes at their~aesthetically pleasing rooms and kitchens and whatever. But flat roof? Who the duck is going to see it to care?! Just pick whatever option you want/can afford and shut up.
If he can see France on a good day,, from his rooftop, some poor French person may see his non aesthetically repaired roof. Can't have that can we fodNey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.