Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saved this picture on my Pintrest board because I obviously loved the jumper.

View attachment 388905

Honestly not got a folder of dishy sly, but I bet a few people somewhere will have one with photos of his girls.
He looks like an SDW. Many years ago I was on an interview panel with one man and another senior woman. She knew one of the candidates, it was a huge company, and said he was an SDW. I nearly choked when she told me what it meant. Strips. Down. Well.

Reactions: 2
I dont get why he has put a spring where action mans winky should be ? If he is saying hes accepting an award then ok - but why do the spring thing ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do not fear people. It’s a Tattle glitch, they are working on it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.