Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with this idiot much longer. Somehow my burner remains not banned but I almost wish it was. The country is discussing this FSM mess, it’s ALL over social media, it’s a major story on the BBC so this fucker shows us the awesome hot lunch he made for his kids? Like ffs, Sly, how do you lack this much awareness? Stop complaining about the trust fund money invested for your girls not being yours despite how much money the girls have made for you and be grateful for just one nanosecond. Why is that so hard?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Any of you trolls think he talked...completely randomly along with sausage and mash...about the trust fund to tell us to pipe down about them selling their kids for free sinks?
I defo think he felt he should get that out there...Sly Hun, when they take control of their money they’ll probably need to spend it all on therapy because of you and your wife’s relentless selling of their childhoods! 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can't get over the fact how many adults only rooms they have in the house. It's completely different to how I grew up and how I want to live when I have children. I wasn't allowed at my dad's desk but even that wasn't a rule that was strictly enforced (every time I noticed he wanted to work I ran to his desk and occupied his chair so he had to play with me first 😂) and one of my fondest childhood memories (pretty sure I already mentioned it on here so forgive me for being like my grandmother and telling stories 182 times) is when me and my best friend used his parents' bed as a trampoline while listening to Cotton Eye Joe on full volume. Would like to see what happened if the twins used Sly's and Clemmie's bed as a trampoline 😂.

Yep me and my friend once broke her parents water bed by dancing to Peter andre on it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Randomly it occurred to me tonight that the kitchen/dressing room island would have been perfect for flatlays 😂
Don't laugh, please, but I really don't know anything about Instagram or any kind of advertising. I read this and thought flatlays was something COMPLETELY different and thought how uncomfortable that would be 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Hooper related in the slightest, apologies, but to me this picture is exactly everything that is wrong with Instagram. So disappointed with this human's decisions and that I've been exposed to a photo of the event. And why the fook does my algorithm mumbo-jumbo come up with this crazy tit to put on my feed?!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not Hooper related in the slightest, apologies, but to me this picture is exactly everything that is wrong with Instagram. So disappointed with this human's decisions and that I've been exposed to a photo of the event. And why the fook does my algorithm mumbo-jumbo come up with this crazy tit to put on my feed?!!
Those snails are gorgeous looking. I wouldn't mind them in my garden.

Reactions: 3
The whole dressing kitchen now makes sense when you think they had a life planned in selling.
Same with the twins sharing a room. Two identical beds next to each other set up to sell bedsheets and overpriced cushions.

• Haha
They are gorgeous beasts! Trying to figure out what benefit there is to sticking them on a face, snail slime, the new facial surgery alternative...
They produce hylauronic acid in their slime , and hylauronic acid is a component in many skin care products science lesson for today 😂

• Wow
They produce hylauronic acid in their slime , and hylauronic acid is a component in many skin care products science lesson for today 😂
Yes I found out that the IT Cosmetics Cc cream I was using contained it and then I read it’s in a lot of things!
Will definitely not be having them crawl across my face though 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Cariad ooo thanks! Glad to know there is some actual science behind this. Maybe it's kinder to the snail this way, wondering if they'd slime across a face given the choice. Still think I'd prefer a pot of the stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Two things

Trust fund : duck off

The twin cash cows are being slowly edged back into posts 🤨

• Heart
Two things

Trust fund : duck off

The twin cash cows are being slowly edged back into posts 🤨
Nearly a year into a global pandemic, at what I reckon is the start of a long lockdown, the day after shocking school meals were unveiled... This twit is talking about Child Trust Funds.

Read the bleeping room you utter knob!! If any company dares to suggest advertising with them then this needs to go in the file alongside the racism!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God I hope Anya takes that trust fund and fucks off big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just come here to say he copied his Hokey Cokey Covid routine. The Unmumsy Mum posted those words on her Facebook page on 4th Jan, FOD did his video on 5th Jan.

• Wow
  • Haha
When the endless daily instagram content chatter goes on in these instawankers homes you know they're 💯 shredding Sly and Clamie to pieces these days, especially with all this ripping off he's doing lately, when it used to be they all held them up on IG nirvana pedestals now they're in IG purgatory never to redeem themselves. He's a first class offence.

Reactions: 9
Tone bleeping deaf!
🤬🤬🤬

The image on the right is supposed to feed a child for 10 days, the one on the left is a smug reminder that his children can have a hot meal every lunch time.

I’m cross!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.