Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With sandpaper?! It’s bleeping atrocious Jesus Christ !
Probably bough the poundland kind tbh.

#SneakyAD

I think he covered the random staircase in stories and I didn't keep the screen shots I took. He was deliberately obtuse and consequently condescending when he said he'd no idea what it was for and he referred to it as probably from it's commercial use. Well Mr Hooper, your house is Victorian as it was built in 1888. It was a grand house for those times, probably the home of a relatively rich and influential family, possibly a professional was head of the house. Households like that would have had servants and a second staircase would mean they could go about their daily duties without disturbing the family. When it became commercial premises the second staircase would have served a similar purpose but, more importantly, it would have been a secondary escape route in the event of fire, as the fire door sign makes quite plain. Might he a good idea to keep the staircase.
How times have changed.
Granted the house is nice and all, but it's not exactly the lady of the manor aspirations the sellers of daughters seemed so desperate for. They come across as new money. Compared with Victoria Roper Curzon (whose family actually have a real estate) the difference between the two families is huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any pampas grass planted out front? #swinging #swingwhenyourewinning #swingersclub

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read separating the girls not being an option as more of a twin thing than a space issue. It’s their USP after all. How can he continue to flog them if they become their own people?

Reactions: 4
My girls have literally just opted for dark grey for their room. I’m devastated! All I can think of is the SODs. Out came my carefully planned Laura Ashley paradise and in goes dark grey and golds. It made me cry!
But the difference is they choose it and they are teenagers not sweet little 5 year olds.
Grrr
The SODs have decorated that house in order to sell tit, another tattler (@Libertine) observed this earlier and they were spot on. Not for the comfort of their family. Far from it.
Randomly it occurred to me tonight that the kitchen/dressing room island would have been perfect for flatlays 😂

Reactions: 5
Double checking his feed: this video was first posted July 2019, by October 2019 they had the pink wallpaper and no cots. Sneaky fucker, pretending to still have toddlers because they get more likes! They’re five on Friday (and Sly and Glen should be absolutely terrified I know that)

Reactions: 11
Read the room FOD. Read the room.
Now he’s showing off his hot school lunch He’s prepared whilst thousands of other kids receive a paltry box of food (some including half a pepper, a half! And half a tin of tuna in a money bag!)
Tone deaf as usual

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So he now wants their child trust fund money back?

Not enough that they raked in thousands and thousands for you over the years, which they'll likely never see. Now you want their trust fund money? duck off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Would be good if he got to <900k by 25th Jan as it’s anniversary of when he went <1m!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.