Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had we seen the poor tortured seagull before or has he dug this out the archives?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had we seen the poor tortured seagull before or has he dug this out the archives?
That pic is photoshopped. There is no way you'd pick up one of those pecky bastards even if it was injured. That is the beach where the Christmas twit gathering took place, but mercifully he was fully clothed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Control yourselves ladies, you’re making me feel a little 🤮
Looking at Sly with clothes on makes me nauseous, looking at Sly without a top on makes me want to cut my brain open and scoop the memory out with a spoon.
The mans a weasel. Not my type. I’d rather have Glen’s ruggar buggar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not looking...I have a delicate disposition 😜🤣🤣🤣

that’s because I’ve uncovered your stash haven’t I? #slywankingmaterial
I’m a sly wank truther 🤮
I saved this picture on my Pintrest board because I obviously loved the jumper.

View attachment 388905

Honestly not got a folder of dishy sly, but I bet a few people somewhere will have one with photos of his girls.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at Sly with clothes on makes me nauseous, looking at Sly without a top on makes me want to cut my brain open and scoop the memory out with a spoon.
The mans a weasel. Not my type. I’d rather have Glen’s ruggar buggar 😂
I know you’re lying Hoops, I know you have Sly posters all over your bedroom wall and a life size cardboard cutout in the bathroom. I know you and Rainbs swap Sly screenshots! I know you both trawl the dark web for the Sly nudes. It’s ok, you’re in a safe place here, we won’t judge you.
😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know you’re lying Hoops, I know you have Sly posters all over your bedroom wall and a life size cardboard cutout in the bathroom. I know you and Rainbs swap Sly screenshots! I know you both trawl the dark web for the Sly nudes. It’s ok, you’re in a safe place here, we won’t judge you.
😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh you got me. Thank you for being so understanding though hun. I think I'm in love- it's like he's a drug. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for passive aggressive digs and that house is practically orgasmic.

:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Busted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh you got me. Thank you for being so understanding though hun. I think I'm in love- it's like he's a drug. I can't help it. I'm a sucker for passive aggressive digs and that house is practically orgasmic.

:cry:
Babe if I was only as young as you and hoops I’d defo be replacing my Cliff Richard posters and full size blow up doll, for a Sly. 😜

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Babe if I was only as young as you and hoops I’d defo be replacing my Cliff Richard posters and full size blow up doll, for a Sly. 😜
Maybe he could start offering his DIY services as a side income? Lots of women could use a handyman. The decking stuff he did at his old house was nice tbh.

• Haha
They won’t buy pricey nightgowns and whatnot, they’ll wait for Sainsbury’s 25% sales like I do. Twins will get hand me downs from the older girls so that they can tag fancy brands with a “oh this was hiding in the cupboard” type comment. And then they’ll seethe with jealously as ST’s girls get sent clothes.

When Sly does finally post about school meals it will likely be swipe up links telling his sheep who to donate to as he does a mental health walk through the woods. He’s not capable of much more.
Apologies, nothing whatsoever to do with fod, but I have a birthday around Christmas. As a little girl one elderly maiden aunt used to buy me pyjamas and say the top was for Christmas and the bottoms for my birthday. I loved her and I wasn't greedy for presents so I loved the pyjamas. It wasn't until I grew up, understood the family relationships, how she was looked upon by her part of the family, and found out that she didn't have a penny to her name that I knew how sacrificial her giving was.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe he could start offering his DIY services as a side income? Lots of women could use a handyman. The decking stuff he did at his old house was nice tbh.
I think you’re on to something...are you gonna pitch it to him or should I? I defo want him clad like the photo that @LuBiLu just posted, the one that stole your heart ❣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Next step, Only Fans. He can get the moobs out for the ladies, and get paid for it.

Anything for a quick buck ay Sly. Right up your street!

Maybe he is testing to see how many huns message him asking for more topless photos.

🤢🤢
He could pose on the flatlay in the kitchen dressing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think you’re on to something...are you gonna pitch it to him or should I? I defo want him clad like the photo that @LuBiLu just posted, the one that stole your heart ❣
I'll let you pitch it, poor guy needs a Bebe in his corner right now.

tit! Can’t believe you put this on here! @houseofhoop is going to go bonkers! She needed this one for her full set of “public school boy wanker” photos! She’ll be fewwwmin 🤬
Hope this one brings her calm.

View attachment 388961

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.