Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be too judgmental but I'm wondering why almost 5year olds still use a potty and why they use it in their bedroom and not in the bathroom. Imagine they knock it over on the wooden floor šŸ˜·
I would imagine they are stair gated into that room and can't get out hence the potty in the room. šŸ¤¢
The mess of that room if not staged is a disgrace.. they brought it on themselves though with their encouragement of the playing up.

On another note, the NYE picture of them both... has Clemmie had lip filler?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Omg so staged! But if those two really did trash that room then they are out of control, they are 5 not 2. I certainly wouldnā€™t be filming it while they giggled under a towel!

Also sly, nice shot of the full potty šŸ¤¢
Wow. My daughter is 6 months younger than the twins (it's why I started following them), and would never, ever, ever expect her to sit on a potty. She is a grown child who goes to school (obv not right now, thanks Boris). Simon, you're being lazy. Get up and take them to the toilet if they need it. Eurgh.
And the room trashing... It's kind've cute at 2, but they're 5... Not cute at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Try not to ever judge parents but duck it im going to... my daughter is a year younger than the twins, not at school yet and the potty was chucked out at least a year ago... surely they can go to the toilet themselves (with maybe a bit of help with a poo). Isnā€™t that, getting themselves dressed and using cutlery basics they need to know prior to school (unless the girls have additional needs, which Iā€™m not aware of)

Reactions: 13
Woaaahhh....defensive. I was referring to somebody a couple of threads back! I admit I did find you suss at first with the keeness to confirm they werenā€™t in Bristol (but now confirmed via other sources that they were anyway)
Sorry for offence caused. After Alice & Clunge, weā€™re all a bit suspicious.
I wasn't keen to confirm that they weren't in Bristol - they may well have been before Christmas, but they were most definitely in Ramsgate on Christmas day. Unless Fodney has a double which is a really unpleasant thought, although it would explain how he apparently manages to hold down a full time job while single-handedly refurbishing his draughty pile of Georgian bricks and making great insta content for his diminishing audience of bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would imagine they are stair gated into that room and can't get out hence the potty in the room. šŸ¤¢
The mess of that room if not staged is a disgrace.. they brought it on themselves though with their encouragement of the playing up.
Followers of the House of Horrors will know that they turned their 'impractical' family bathroom into the upstairs kitchen/dressing room, so no access to a bog for the twinkles without going up or down some stairs or through another bedroom. Hence why they are still slopping out at the grand old age of 5.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Followers of the House of Horrors will know that they turned their 'impractical' family bathroom into the upstairs kitchen/dressing room, so no access to a bog for the twinkles without going up or down some stairs or through another bedroom. Hence why they are still slopping out at the grand old age of 5.
can someone do the honours and create a floor plan šŸ™ˆ I just presumed that the girls bathroom (complete with ā€˜girlsā€™ tiled on the floor, just in case anyone forgot) would be on the same floor as their bedrooms

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also this tit about being 40 next year šŸ™„. Another conversation that didnā€™t happen.

I had a friend like this, she was a good few years younger than me and her birthday is late December, every Fuxking January sheā€™d be like ā€œgod Iā€™m 39 (replace age yearly) next year šŸ˜±ā€. Iā€™m like šŸ™„ hun, youā€™re just crawled out of 36, howā€™s about you enjoy the almost 2 years until youā€™re 39 first. She was always old for her age (and looked it), I think that was her defence mechanism for this and I think this is exactly what Sly is doing, heā€™s been going on about being almost 40 for the latter part of his 30ā€™s!

For any of you young trolls, do not fear 40, your 40ā€™s are the best!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
can someone do the honours and create a floor plan šŸ™ˆ I just presumed that the girls bathroom (complete with ā€˜girlsā€™ tiled on the floor, just in case anyone forgot) would be on the same floor as their bedrooms
If you have a look at the insta account for the previous owners of their house (Bounty Margate) you get a bit of an idea of the layout. The girls bathroom is in the roof space and the new dressing room/kitchen is in what used to be the big bathroom on the first floor.

FOD and MOD really are a pair of twats. Renovated a house in such a way that young children need a potty on their bedroom floor as their nearest bathroom is up or down a flight of stairs or else run through bedrooms to get to en-suite toilets. Imagine when planning the renovation not to think of their girls needing a toilet quickly during the night.

You would think they would have given them the bedroom with the en-suite instead of it being a guest room.

Actually I wonder how they wipe their bums/wash their hands after using the potty. Pure gross filming that.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
FOD and MOD really are a pair of twats. Renovated a house in such a way that young children need a potty on their bedroom floor as their nearest bathroom is up or down a flight of stairs or else run through bedrooms to get to en-suite toilets. Imagine when planning the renovation not to think of their girls needing a toilet quickly during the night.

You would think they would have given them the bedroom with the en-suite instead of it being a guest room.

Actually I wonder how they wipe their bums/wash their hands after using the potty. Pure gross filming that.
Although plenty of families manage with a downstairs bathroom. But it is pretty dim to spend Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ renovating an already refurbished house to make it less practical than it was before.

Reactions: 13
Hello Sven- so ST is Sarah Tomczak also know affectionately, by us, as Swim Tits. Sheā€™s the editor of Red Magazine and has recently moved to Kent and become besties with Glen (correct thatā€™s Clemmie a typo of Clem became Glen and it stuck)
Thanks so much. Iā€™ve been awol from tattle for a while so missed this.

ST is their new bezzo Sarah Tomcat whoā€™s also the editor of red and loves a daily toe dip in sea. They broke the rules and partied with her at Halloween (confirmed) and probably got together at NY too!
Thank you!!

Wow. My daughter is 6 months younger than the twins (it's why I started following them), and would never, ever, ever expect her to sit on a potty. She is a grown child who goes to school (obv not right now, thanks Boris). Simon, you're being lazy. Get up and take them to the toilet if they need it. Eurgh.
And the room trashing... It's kind've cute at 2, but they're 5... Not cute at all.
Just watched it and šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Wtf

Sometimes ( well many times) I watch peopleā€™s children on Instagram and I dislike them intensely

And he is a colossal knob

Attachments

• Haha
I don't want to be too judgmental but I'm wondering why almost 5year olds still use a potty and why they use it in their bedroom and not in the bathroom. Imagine they knock it over on the wooden floor šŸ˜·
My thoughts exactly, a potty at 5- and these pair have the audacity to sell parenting books!

I donā€™t know if anyone can recall but he done some unfunny ā€˜wackyā€™ video in the summer before his crappy little hiatus and it was about doing a festival at home. One of his ā€˜megalolzā€™ was harping on about queuing for the toilets and one of the curly-haired poppets came out of the toilet.

All feels very staged doesnā€™t it. I suppose itā€™s feasible that one twin uses the toilet whilst the other is still in the potty stage but I think thatā€™s a bit of a stretch.

I can just imagine him on one of his manic episodes pissing into a potty in a frenzied, Patrick Bateman way, whilst whispering ā€˜creative outletā€™ to himself.

What a bleeping weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to come back to the potty - but also that urine is like Sunny D! Thatā€™s an all nighter morning wee or a dehydration wee if ever I saw one. If itā€™s an all nighter then why is it still sat in the room the following bedtime? If itā€™s a day time wee they just did then they are dehydrated to fexk and need to be drinking more water! It looks radioactive ā˜¢
76C5E16C-78E7-45B7-B460-6377FC9BF8D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The way he talks to the twins is so staged. Itā€™s so wooden, like a kid in a school play whose just learnt his lines.
This a trillion times ā˜
I swear just hearing him enrages me and my fist itches to punch that smug face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Try not to ever judge parents but duck it im going to... my daughter is a year younger than the twins, not at school yet and the potty was chucked out at least a year ago... surely they can go to the toilet themselves (with maybe a bit of help with a poo). Isnā€™t that, getting themselves dressed and using cutlery basics they need to know prior to school (unless the girls have additional needs, which Iā€™m not aware of)
I donā€™t think they do, but if they did have additional needs it would make his filming of that tantrum even more abhorrent, if thatā€™s possible.
It gives me a knot in my stomach seeing children upset, my little girl is about 9 months younger than the twins and it breaks my heart to see her cry, even when sheā€™s in the wrong and having a tantrum, I take no joy in seeing her upset, and certainly wouldnā€™t film it for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.