Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Multi tool got himself a home testing kit for COVID. I don't know about anyone else on here but no way in hell could I shove that stick up my nostril till it touched my tonsils.šŸ˜·. Also would not like to be poking the stick up the kids nose either.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Youā€™re right Narc men absolutely are bullies. Again though I didnā€™t see him as a narc, itā€™s interesting to hear your opinion on that.

Personally I just see him as a bit of a desperate wet lettuce šŸ„¬ šŸ„—. He strikes me as someone who was a school nerd a bit of a saddo and now is desperate to be cool and popular. He definitely gets dopamine hits off the attention and his FOD years have been one big dopamine ride. I believe he doesnā€™t want to lose that gratification and five minutes of fame so will use anything, be that his kids, his dog, his wife, his house or any bit of news, as a prop for likes on his grid. I donā€™t think he realises that heā€™s not funny or offensive because as long as complete strangers keep saying šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ ā€œyouā€™re such a great dadā€ ā€œyour house is goalsā€ ā€œGlen is so prettyā€ ā€œaww pabloā€, itā€™s giving him the attention heā€™s desperately been seeking since he was 12. Maybe that is narcissistic but my experience of narcs is much more sinister than Fod (check out Jack Monroe) but maybe heā€™s just a very smooth narc šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Youā€™re bang on with this... I agree with everting. I can just picture him shouting at Clemmie and the kids. Deep down heā€™s fuming that sheā€™a fucked it... I can see him punishing her everyday, itā€™s spilling over with him losing it with the kids too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The teenager stayed home from the family walk because A. she could eat all of knoB's snacks, B. doesn't want to be seen with her parents, which is the same for most kids when they hit the big 13 and know everything šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 13
His posts are so repetitive, how many times has he done the twin tantrum angle!? I find it so weird that he can continue without any posts or stories about glen, itā€™s like she doesnā€™t exist apart from christmas/new year. Remember that awks story last year of her pulling something out of the oven to have a drink of champers, cringe fest. The older kids donā€™t want to be filmed, he is left with twins and pablo, that really isnā€™t an insight in to their family or any real interesting content.

Reactions: 10
His latest stories are pissing me off so much. He really need to start looking AROUND him and realize that he bleeping has it all and is so lucky. Iā€™m on lockdown with 2 small ones, working full time, and with few options for walks. What I would give to have the beach on my doorstep for that daily sea walk. And who on earth takes the kids for a walk in the winter on a wet ground without a wet suit? Oh yeah an insta twit whoā€™d rather have his kids freezing for content. ASSHOLE. And donā€™t get me started on Glen casual walk looking like a poet as soon as she sees the camera. Theyā€™re insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
His latest stories are pissing me off so much. He really need to start looking AROUND him and realize that he bleeping has it all and is so lucky. Iā€™m on lockdown with 2 small ones, working full time, and with few options for walks. What I would give to have the beach on my doorstep for that daily sea walk. And who on earth takes the kids for a walk in the winter on a wet ground without a wet suit? Oh yeah an insta twit whoā€™d rather have his kids freezing for content. ASSHOLE. And donā€™t get me started on Glen casual walk looking like a poet as soon as she sees the camera. Theyā€™re insufferable.
Yes same. I know I'm still very privileged - my family and friends are healthy (my brother had it but feels fine now), I have a safe job / income.... but I'm getting really frustrated in my 1 room appartment in the city centre. If I am not at work (only work part time at the moment and have long shifts so most days I'm at home) , I get up and walk two meters from my bed to the desk to write my master thesis. I would kill for a walk at the beach now. (I know it's still first world problems) but Slymon not acknowledging his privilege and complaining all the time is next level ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly, I count my blessings, partner and I still employed, family is healthy and we live in a house so we have a bit of space. Life is hard but could be way worse. Iā€™m not saying he shouldnā€™t feel that itā€™s hard sometime but thatā€™s all he does when he has everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I echo everyone talking about Slyā€™s inability to recognise his privileges. I live by the sea and I genuinely tell myself all the time how lucky we are to live near it. Itā€™s like he wants to be miserable so he makes the twins miserable so he can video himself being miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God he is such a miserable sod. The things heā€™s moaning about are so preventable and if they happen all the time then they are also predictable! Get some wetsuits, wellies and hand warmers and enjoy the fresh air! He lives by the sea literally living the dream - we arenā€™t even allowed to drive to the sea if we wanted and he has it on his doorstep and is crying about it. Idiot. I also agree with the comment that he drives the twins to act up and the moans about it - misery loves company.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He has shown the face of one twin this evening. Which has pissed me off, as I was hoping he had finally done the decent thing of not showing their faces anymore.
I hadnā€™t seen that when I posted šŸ˜” heā€™s such a bleeping twunt, showing one of the twinsā€™ face to humiliate her and further his woe is me agenda šŸ˜” Read. The. Room. Would bloody love to have the beach on the doorstep for my littlies!

Reactions: 8
Lives by the sea, has a massive house with a garden, they all have the space to take themselves off to their own rooms if they are driving each other insane. Not short of money, both have their jobs ( though I do question if he is employed at times ).

Here I am, stuck in a small house with two teenagers who share a room, and my nearest beach is 40 odd miles away. What I would give to be able to take a walk along the beach. But we are all healthy and safe, for which I am grateful for. As are our families and friends.

He is such a tone deaf wankstain.

ETA - I hope it doesn't come across that I am ungrateful for my small house, I most definitely am not, I am lucky to have what I have. I know there are people stuck in high rises, no gardens, cramped spaces, and are overcrowded. Those are the ones who I feel sorry for. And those with no family whatsoever šŸ˜” If you're reading Sly, then how about you consider people in those situations, before moaning about your privileged lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gah his stories at the beach have really annoyed me. Everyone gets short with their kids at times especially if it took a long time to get ready/get somewhere and they're not in the mood. Difference is I feel like tit amd so guilty if I speak like that because I'm fed up. I wouldn't share it to Instagram and be smug about it! Probably already pointed out but in the video his daughter is wearing wet leggings and in the picture a muddy puddlesuit. So did he take that off her and then record the video? Probably because we're stuck indoors with no beach to stroll too but he's rattled me today! (And a wee aside that video of the twins at bedtime they're in cots and tiny so presumably old? Is he purposefully trying to be the kind of hole Dad kids grow up to resent?)

• Heart
Screenshot_20210110_124047.jpg

It's really sad that someone offering genuine advice has to do it so apologetically, so as not to be accused of being a troll šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Lives by the sea, has a massive house with a garden, they all have the space to take themselves off to their own rooms if they are driving each other insane. Not short of money, both have their jobs ( though I do question if he is employed at times ).
Iā€™ve just thought! That explains why he couldnā€™t get into his laptop and he had to do a mock ā€˜I forgot my passwordā€˜ video. He couldnā€™t get into his laptop because they disabled his account because he doesnā€™t work there anymore! Que a post about him workingā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes same. I know I'm still very privileged - my family and friends are healthy (my brother had it but feels fine now), I have a safe job / income.... but I'm getting really frustrated in my 1 room appartment in the city centre. If I am not at work (only work part time at the moment and have long shifts so most days I'm at home) , I get up and walk two meters from my bed to the desk to write my master thesis. I would kill for a walk at the beach now. (I know it's still first world problems) but Slymon not acknowledging his privilege and complaining all the time is next level ignorance.
Have you thought about a night time walk or are you still under curfew? My cousin and I hope to walk together - we are allowed to do that even though we aren't bubbled, and there is no distance limit on where we can travel for the walk but we are going to be sensible and find somewhere equidistant, but I've been unwell (not covid) so we are waiting and planning. I don't work outside the home now as I care for my elderly mother and I don't get to my own house much. I am extremely grateful that we don't have financial concerns and have good homes and the three of us are ok though we think my brother had it at the start of February, a gift I brought back for him from a trip to London probably. Anyone I know and care about is being ultra careful and not a murmur of complaint from any of them, not even the young medics who haven't been together as a family for 11 months. That's why his whinging bothers me more than his begging. That sour look on his face when out with his young family was unforgivable. Young children remember incidents like that.

Reactions: 6
Thank you kind trolls for all you get well wishes. Youā€™re all so lovely xxx

Youā€™re right Narc men absolutely are bullies. Again though I didnā€™t see him as a narc, itā€™s interesting to hear your opinion on that.

Personally I just see him as a bit of a desperate wet lettuce šŸ„¬ šŸ„—. He strikes me as someone who was a school nerd a bit of a saddo and now is desperate to be cool and popular. He definitely gets dopamine hits off the attention and his FOD years have been one big dopamine ride. I believe he doesnā€™t want to lose that gratification and five minutes of fame so will use anything, be that his kids, his dog, his wife, his house or any bit of news, as a prop for likes on his grid. I donā€™t think he realises that heā€™s not funny or offensive because as long as complete strangers keep saying šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ ā€œyouā€™re such a great dadā€ ā€œyour house is goalsā€ ā€œGlen is so prettyā€ ā€œaww pabloā€, itā€™s giving him the attention heā€™s desperately been seeking since he was 12. Maybe that is narcissistic but my experience of narcs is much more sinister than Fod (check out Jack Monroe) but maybe heā€™s just a very smooth narc šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
He is a definite narcissist and thereā€™s a certain edge to him that doesnā€™t come across as a jokey, fun-lovinā€™ bloke.
Heā€™s far too wrapped up in himself and doesnā€™t like criticism. He gets very angry and arsey if things are pointed out to him.
Over privileged twit!

• Heart
Youā€™re bang on with this... I agree with everting. I can just picture him shouting at Clemmie and the kids. Deep down heā€™s fuming that sheā€™a fucked it... I can see him punishing her everyday, itā€™s spilling over with him losing it with the kids too.
Im not so sure Dad ! I sometimes get a feeling he was in on the whole thing - that he knew she was on tattle and that he thought it was all one great big ā€œ hoot ā€œ ! That he is desperately clinging to his House of Hooper , ( House of crap ) what man knows the name of the calamine lotion pink in tje bedroom or the Pepto Bismol blush in the shed - i think he is as shallow and fame hungry as she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am also šŸ’Æ convinced he knew what she was up to. My husband is fully aware of my presence on tattle, heā€™d be hard pressed to miss it. So I question the whole ā€˜I had no ideaā€™ thing. Unless they lead completely separate lives. Who knows what goes on behind that definitely dulux farrow and ball door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.