Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they do, but if they did have additional needs it would make his filming of that tantrum even more abhorrent, if that’s possible.
It gives me a knot in my stomach seeing children upset, my little girl is about 9 months younger than the twins and it breaks my heart to see her cry, even when she’s in the wrong and having a tantrum, I take no joy in seeing her upset, and certainly wouldn’t film it for anyone.
That’s because you are a decent human being whereas gormless has NO moral compass it’s all about the 💰💰💰

Reactions: 10
I don't post often but something about that full potty on display for his 900,000 followers has made me really angry. He has no respect for his children at all. There'll be some perverts who get a kick out of that

Each child develops differently, but if the reason for them needing a potty in their room is down to bad "reno" choices from MOD and FOD, that's just depressing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think he’s removed the potty image. Remember when he filmed one of the twins on the ‘naughty step’ and you could see Glen directing it in a mirror.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think he’s removed the potty image. Remember when he filmed one of the twins on the ‘naughty step’ and you could see Glen directing it in a mirror.
I can still see it in his stories. Yuk, what a horrible, horrible pointless video that was. There is absolutely no way they made that mess themselves, it's so staged and fake. If he was genuinely filming that at bedtime (probably wasn't) it's no wonder they are acting up at bedtime (probably aren't). He is making bedtime into a stupid game and FILMING IT.

Reactions: 12
Oi FOD (Fuckin ‘Old’ head’). Put your phone away and actively parent your children?
Perhaps talk to them in a genuine manner, ie not your condescending passive aggressive desperate for content voice?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In his family beach walk, why are him and The clam not wearing face masks? Is it not a requirement to be wearing one when out of your own house?
We have just had a tree day lockdown, masks required as soon as you stepped out the front door, even driving in the car by one's self for essential travel.😷
The multi mob, tripletsellers and the knObney's have all posted stories out and about maskless.😱Brainless dicks more interested in keeping their 'fans' entertained.🤬 Same with the holy mother of FIVE boys.
I consider myself extremely lucky to have only been in this very short lockdown and still people here bitched and whined.😡

Hope you are ok now Middleagedwannagramma💜

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I can still see it in his stories. Yuk, what a horrible, horrible pointless video that was. There is absolutely no way they made that mess themselves, it's so staged and fake. If he was genuinely filming that at bedtime (probably wasn't) it's no wonder they are acting up at bedtime (probably aren't). He is making bedtime into a stupid game and FILMING IT.
All of this 👆🏻 If they’d been manically throwing stuff around their room to make that mess then I doubt the potty would still be full, it would be all over the place!

The full potty is fathomless?! Coming back to this one. The filming of the beach meltdown is so cruel, the 5 yr olds have been goaded and then filmed their entire lives to get IG content to generate income off of the back of their family antics (unbeknownst to them) - when there was huge revenue coming in off the back of exposing the twins growing up experiences it was disgusting but the money talked and Sly and Clamie chose to ignore the long-term damage it was doing to the kids and they're family dynamic for bucks. But doing it purely to get engagement on a social media account... for what?! The shits and giggles?! Is mindless and fucked up! Those kids are surely going to grow up and hate their parents for this prolonged taunting and assault on their privacy.

The full potty is 💯 odd, it definitely looks like a pee done first thing or middle of the night, so how long has it been in the room? If they're getting ready to go to bed they'll be coming out of the bathroom after washing and going to the toilet?!! If they have a potty in the room to use 24/7 (that doesn't get emptied immediately) then Sly and Clamie need to get their own tit together, or do they all have one in their bedrooms!??!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In his family beach walk, why are him and The clam not wearing face masks? Is it not a requirement to be wearing one when out of your own house?
We have just had a tree day lockdown, masks required as soon as you stepped out the front door, even driving in the car by one's self for essential travel.😷
The multi mob, tripletsellers and the knObney's have all posted stories out and about maskless.😱Brainless dicks more interested in keeping their 'fans' entertained.🤬 Same with the holy mother of FIVE boys.
I consider myself extremely lucky to have only been in this very short lockdown and still people here bitched and whined.😡

Hope you are ok now Middleagedwannagramma💜
Not sure where you live, but as far as I'm aware in England you only need to wear a mask when inside a shop, office, school etc. Not outside, unless you choose to do so.

I read they're going to get supermarkets to try and enforce mask wearing in shops, because many still do not wear them (I understand those exempt due to medical reasons cannot). I'm all for making masks compulsory in all settings to be fair.

Those who wear one in shops, but under their nose or on their chin just bleeping infuriate me. And one week I saw a man take it off to sneeze, then reapply it. What the actual duck?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Aren't they 5? Or nearly 5? He treats them like they are two still, just to make "hilarious" content.

Well Sly it’s been nearly a year since your last paid partnership. Has it been worth it? Has the clinging on for dear life to the failing account been worth it, has the need to film your kids rooms been worth it, has the need to film your kids crying been worth it? A year with no income from it all. Even a dumb ass parent like yourself must surely be questioning whether it’s worth it now. Why don’t you stop? Why don’t you close your account and be a proper parent to your girls? Focus on them, Glen and your work. No one wants to see a middle aged man, they’ve never met, dancing around B&Q. We won’t miss you and your bots won’t miss you. Be a parent, be a dad:
Now duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The full potty is fathomless?! Coming back to this one. The filming of the beach meltdown is so cruel, the 5 yr olds have been goaded and then filmed their entire lives to get IG content to generate income off of the back of their family antics (unbeknownst to them) - when there was huge revenue coming in off the back of exposing the twins growing up experiences it was disgusting but the money talked and Sly and Clamie chose to ignore the long-term damage it was doing to the kids and they're family dynamic for bucks. But doing it purely to get engagement on a social media account... for what?! The shits and giggles?! Is mindless and fucked up! Those kids are surely going to grow up and hate their parents for this prolonged taunting and assault on their privacy.

The full potty is 💯 odd, it definitely looks like a pee done first thing or middle of the night, so how long has it been in the room? If they're getting ready to go to bed they'll be coming out of the bathroom after washing and going to the toilet?!! If they have a potty in the room to use 24/7 (that doesn't get emptied immediately) then Sly and Clamie need to get their own tit together, or do they all have one in their bedrooms!??!!!
As so much is staged with him for his unfunny videos, the wee could well be staged too! It could actually be Sunny D like @Dogmuck suggested!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely @Emmadale & @Dogmuck, nothing is off the table with this man, he's so far up/down his a'hole that creating content for nada is now his self created nemesis. He's so set on self flatulation that everything goes; pee, poo, puke... for the lol's. First-class pointless basic tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure where you live, but as far as I'm aware in England you only need to wear a mask when inside a shop, office, school etc. Not outside, unless you choose to do so.

I read they're going to get supermarkets to try and enforce mask wearing in shops, because many still do not wear them (I understand those exempt due to medical reasons cannot). I'm all for making masks compulsory in all settings to be fair.

Those who wear one in shops, but under their nose or on their chin just bleeping infuriate me. And one week I saw a man take it off to sneeze, then reapply it. What the actual duck?
Straya mate, I live in Orstraya.... Australia

• Haha
Definitely @Emmadale & @Dogmuck, nothing is off the table with this man, he's so far up/down his a'hole that creating content for nada is now his self created nemesis. He's so set on self flatulation that everything goes; pee, poo, puke... for the lol's. First-class pointless basic tosser.
Don't give him ideas, next we'll be seeing him picking up Pablos tit for the lol's. 🤢

Straya mate, I live in Orstraya.... Australia
Ohhhh nice!! Yeah here in the UK they aren't that strict, hence the virus is out of control once again.
I know Spain are pretty strict, masks on as soon as you leave the house, can't go further than x amount of miles from your home.

They seem to be about 2 months behind here in tackling it, compared to other countries!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listening to R4 atm, discussing child interaction. The man speaking explained that the relationship kids have with their parents is predominantly regulated, exactly the opposite of what the Hoopers have done, this gives a child behaviours to repeat and develop. Hoopers, you fucked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Listening to R4 atm, discussing child interaction. The man speaking explained that the relationship kids have with their parents is predominantly regulated, exactly the opposite of what the Hoopers have done, this gives a child behaviours to repeat and develop. Hoopers, you fucked it.
What’s the programme ? Is it start the week?

Reactions: 4
Just wondering if that video yesterday was old footage again, hence the potty. He's looked through his phone looking for something that fits his current narrative that the girls don't go to bed, found this video from a couple of years ago and thought he'd pretend it's now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.