Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am also šŸ’Æ convinced he knew what she was up to. My husband is fully aware of my presence on tattle, heā€™d be hard pressed to miss it. So I question the whole ā€˜I had no ideaā€™ thing. Unless they lead completely separate lives. Who knows what goes on behind that definitely dulux farrow and ball door
bang on !

Reactions: 5
Im not so sure Dad ! I sometimes get a feeling he was in on the whole thing - that he knew she was on tattle and that he thought it was all one great big ā€œ hoot ā€œ ! That he is desperately clinging to his House of Hooper , ( House of crap ) what man knows the name of the calamine lotion pink in tje bedroom or the Pepto Bismol blush in the shed - i think he is as shallow and fame hungry as she is
Lol. I can imagine it playing out.

Glen - 'They're on to me Si babe. I'm going to throw them off scent and call you a Class A twit'.

Sly - 'Great idea Clemie, you do what you got to do to throw those trolls off our scent. While you're at it, mention you've only managed camping to Devon for a holiday. I'll just go and finish our packing for our next free holiday'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bang on !
Definitely. Their relationship confuses me- I swing between thinking they must be super super happy, because they always look really happy in pics and when sighted in the wild, but then his odd passive aggressive quips at her make me think perhaps itā€™s not so rosy?
I hope for their families sake (and for them too, because Iā€™m in fact not lucifer) that they are happy, but the mind also boggles that if that is the case their house is some weird echo chamber for a pair of insufferable tits.

Reactions: 10
Gah his stories at the beach have really annoyed me. Everyone gets short with their kids at times especially if it took a long time to get ready/get somewhere and they're not in the mood. Difference is I feel like tit amd so guilty if I speak like that because I'm fed up. I wouldn't share it to Instagram and be smug about it! Probably already pointed out but in the video his daughter is wearing wet leggings and in the picture a muddy puddlesuit. So did he take that off her and then record the video? Probably because we're stuck indoors with no beach to stroll too but he's rattled me today! (And a wee aside that video of the twins at bedtime they're in cots and tiny so presumably old? Is he purposefully trying to be the kind of hole Dad kids grow up to resent?)
I don't think he had the wetsuits on the beach. When you see the girls in the distance before his whinge they are in the light blue trousers. I think that picture was taken in the woods on 23 January last year.

Reactions: 4
Definitely. Their relationship confuses me- I swing between thinking they must be super super happy, because they always look really happy in pics and when sighted in the wild, but then his odd passive aggressive quips at her make me think perhaps itā€™s not so rosy?
I hope for their families sake (and for them too, because Iā€™m in fact not lucifer) that they are happy, but the mind also boggles that if that is the case their house is some weird echo chamber for a pair of insufferable tits.
I have found those who flaunt their relationship, constant selfies of them together, always posting lovey dovey comments about how amazing their other half is etc, are usually the ones who argue relentlessly behind closed doors, and are very much unhappy. It is like they are trying to prove they are happy to everyone else.

I've seen it with relatives on FB, and friends that I know are not happy in their marriages.

Also certain "celebs" where one is notoriously known for sticking his dick in other women (Dan Osborne and Jac Jossa). She is forever posting lovey selfies and banging on about being happy. How can you be deliriously happy when your husband has cheated multiple times?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve always been a believer that he knew, probs gave her an eye roll when she said sheā€™d call him a Class A twit but let her carry on to help ā€˜the brand.ā€™

But even so I agree he blames her. Sheā€™d have been cocky saying she wouldnā€™t get found out but look at what she lost them, heā€™s bound to be pissed off. Iā€™m sure if the kids fully understood it, they would be too....not only do you use us for free stuff, but you duck it all up and we donā€™t get the free stuff anymore!

Reactions: 8
I think they constantly needle at each other. Everything seems to be about money and status for them both. They donā€™t seem to have anything in their lives other than a desire to consume and share for likes. I think theyā€™re both very passive aggressive and feel sorry for the kids in that environment.

Reactions: 13
I am also šŸ’Æ convinced he knew what she was up to. My husband is fully aware of my presence on tattle, heā€™d be hard pressed to miss it. So I question the whole ā€˜I had no ideaā€™ thing. Unless they lead completely separate lives. Who knows what goes on behind that definitely dulux farrow and ball door
Yup, mine too! Actually, the husband asks how you lot are from time to time!

Sly pretending not to know just meant he was able to post that shot of him and the dog in the woods asking for sympathy. And meant to could attempt a comeback in order to get some oven potatoes and sell his girls on IWD. Had he been like ā€œoh yeah, I knew lolzā€ then it may have actually been game over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh what a treat, another entirely tone-deaf story whining about his poor upset children (that he'd dressed inappropriately for a wet walk on the beach in the freezing cold). And aww, poor fod being forced to take his exercise on the beach :cry:. Only 14 minutes of exercising then he had to trudge back to his mansion :cry:. My heart bleeds. It was uncomfortable viewing him filming the twins when the one he was carrying was clearly quite distressed. Why would your first thought be to film an upset small child to post a story mocking them for a whole bunch of strangers on IG instead of trying to comfort them? Distract them with some games? Play with them? A 4 year old would also understand what he's doing mocking them when they are sad and feel embarrassed and confused by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yup, mine too! Actually, the husband asks how you lot are from time to time!

Sly pretending not to know just meant he was able to post that shot of him and the dog in the woods asking for sympathy. And meant to could attempt a comeback in order to get some oven potatoes and sell his girls on IWD. Had he been like ā€œoh yeah, I knew lolzā€ then it may have actually been game over.
Yes and him admitting he knew would be him accepting her racism!

Must have been so shameful though when everyone knew his wife had called him a Class A twit, imagine at work as a lot of people would know, how cringe (but fully deserved)!

Reactions: 9
Yes and him admitting he knew would be him accepting her racism!

Must have been so shameful though when everyone knew his wife had called him a Class A twit, imagine at work as a lot of people would know, how cringe (but fully deserved)!
They all probably think heā€™s a Class A twit too. I remember him feeling sorry for himself when nobody reminded him about the Christmas Party. He missed it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m with the ā€œhe totally knewā€ camp.

They curated the faux apology from her, the silence and then the ā€œI had no ideaā€ post from him. It was strategic damage limitation for their brand.

Glen had to come clean or face the embarrassment of being outed by her no longer friends so she couldnā€™t really do much about it, she was cornered. They had a few weeks to plan this and they, possibly along with their agency or some PR team, realised he had to appear shocked, ashamed, slightly disgusted but completely unaware ā€œletā€™s aim for the honest, loving, slightly bumbling, trusting husband, whoā€™s been left bereft by his wifeā€™s duplicityā€, you need to stand away from her slightly and make it look like youā€™re broken but still in love, ā€œjust imagine youā€™ve just found out sheā€™d been shagging a local rugby playerā€ šŸ˜œ, she needed to go in a box for some time until this all blew over to be pulled out in about 6 months. It was the only way they would salvage something from the mess.

That strategy may well have worked but I think they misunderstood the contempt towards Glen, not just from Tattle stuff but her snarky diva behaviour that many had experienced and endured when she was ā€œhead girlā€.

Sly managed ok alone for a bit, he was still riding high, got a bit cocky and arrogant, still off on his dadā€™s weekend to watch F1 etc. We then had AXA and BLM two huge duck ups and the brand was truly dead never to be resurrected.

In the last 12 months 1000ā€™s of shiny new, none tarnished influencers have popped up and they are taking, probably cheaper & more graciously, the gifts, the Ads and all the associated freebies that should have been the ODs. Thereā€™s no place for the SODs anymore, they just need to accept this and move on. Using your kids for props is more frowned upon than ever and thatā€™s all they had anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t think he can have known what she was writing about him. Who would be ok with all the nasty things she said about him?! It was so humiliating. I mean he totally deserved it but surely he didnā€™t know about it! Sheā€™s worse than him thatā€™s for sure

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think he can have known what she was writing about him. Who would be ok with all the nasty things she said about him?! It was so humiliating. I mean he totally deserved it but surely he didnā€™t know about it! Sheā€™s worse than him thatā€™s for sure
I disagree. I suspect that ā€˜class a twitā€™ comment was planned too because Alice felt close to being outed so chucked that one in to unsuccessfully put us off track...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I disagree. I suspect that ā€˜class a twitā€™ comment was planned too because Alice felt close to being outed so chucked that one in to unsuccessfully put us off track...
Yes, someone else who was on here recently had that similar writing style to Alice....throwing in little anti SODs to try and throw us off track šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope she see's this post when she's older. So sad to see her crying. Just give her a hug and don't film her.

1610299327724.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m annoyed she has the same coat as my little boy meaning we have the same taste as the SODs! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah but think about all the nasty things he says about his kids on Instagram? We are all like šŸ˜± did he really hope theyā€™d choke? Does he really mean they are all dead to him? Does he really mean they are pains in the arse? I could go on, heā€™s slated them a million times but I donā€™t believe thatā€™s how he feels, itā€™s all for the gram, their ā€œgramā€ life is one big circus

Other than the class A twit remark I donā€™t think she was too harsh about him, also wasnā€™t it all part of the big act to appear like us? I mean Iā€™d happily call Mr Dogmuck a class A twit on here...and happily tell him thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done in real life, but then Iā€™m not trying to pretend not be Mrs Dogmuck. Glen and possibly him, would think they were deep undercover agents trying to infiltrate our ranks and so they had to slag each other off or people here would be šŸ¤”

When Glen/Alice came on and defended Glen, everyone was like šŸ‘‹ is that you Glen? Obviously she denied it. So I think she decided that attack (of Sly) was the best form of defence, for her cover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello all.. itā€™s been a while for me. Could someone let me know what ST means? I assume Glen is Clemmie. I know Sly is him but wasnā€™t sure about ST

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.