Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here he is complaining about lockdown again!

This makes me SO bleeping angry! My husband and I tested positive yesterday for Covid.
We haven’t been anywhere or done anything or seem anyone.

it’s agony!
I hope you get well soon and recover fully ❤.

I hate how he ALWAYS complains about family life and how annoying everything is. I think he thinks it's funny and relatable but it's just annoying and doesn't make him more likeable. And looking at the trousers the twins are wearing I'm not surprised they complain it's cold. He said it's 2°C and I bet the wind is freezing at the sea. Dont they have any fleece lined rain trousers?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am pleased they aren't showing the children's faces anymore as they deserve some privacy but isn't it all a bit pointless now?! Everyone knows what they look like. They were fully grown children when we last saw them rather than babies so their looks aren't going to change a huge amount. I wish people wouldn't use their children the way all these bloggers do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@HensInTheSkirting sending love ❤ I hope you get through this quickly.
How do you think you got it? I’m so curious about it when I hear about people who are being safe still getting it. We’re safe, only go to supermarket when we need food but don’t quarantine shopping or anything like that.

@Dogmuck similar here in we think my other half had it Jan/feb/Mar he’d been working in London and on trains a lot (so lots of mixing) he was in the spare room but beds back to back, there were some nights I could hear him coughing so much between the walls that I honestly didn’t think he’d make it. Awful.

As for FOD the lying duck who’s apparently had it twice, just read the bleeping room from your 6 bedroom house by the sea - people are dying, people are grieving, people are starving you class A Tory twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope you get well soon and recover fully ❤.

I hate how he ALWAYS complains about family life and how annoying everything is. I think he thinks it's funny and relatable but it's just annoying and doesn't make him more likeable. And looking at the trousers the twins are wearing I'm not surprised they complain it's cold. He said it's 2°C and I bet the wind is freezing at the sea. Dont they have any fleece lined rain trousers?
He really seems to do nothing but complain. Complaining about the family. Complaining about his mood, though mental health is a real problem for others and could be for him. Even her house account requests for ideas are an inverted way of complaining that the house isn't right when others are living in poverty. We don't have bingo now but what's the bet that he asks for fleece lined rain trousers for the girls? I wouldn't mind something like that myself, or at least warmer leggings, but don't want to spend a fortune on something that might not suit.

Reactions: 7
Get well soon @HensInTheSkirting, hope you are not out of action for to long.
As for the lying fod, no one gives a flying duck if you are so bored that you had to dye your hair, though he will probably have a tale of how the non sleeping twins did the job whilst he slept.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am pleased they aren't showing the children's faces anymore as they deserve some privacy but isn't it all a bit pointless now?! Everyone knows what they look like. They were fully grown children when we last saw them rather than babies so their looks aren't going to change a huge amount. I wish people wouldn't use their children the way all these bloggers do.
His USP is dead in the (sea) water, Father of Daughers but he’s stopped filming his daughters’ faces?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ The one where he’s dragging a twin along behind him at an angle so she’s not in shot is just so try hard for content, I can’t believe he still wastes time on this tit 🤪 go and enjoy your multitude of kitchens and ghastly wallpapers and turn off the gram Sly! Nobody cares anymore! You’re a father and you’re pointless! 😆

Here he is complaining about lockdown again!

This makes me SO bleeping angry! My husband and I tested positive yesterday for Covid.
We haven’t been anywhere or done anything or seem anyone.

it’s agony!

He’d better be telling the truth about not seeing his family in Bristol.
I’m so pissed off with people thinking they’re exempt and above the law.

lockdown does suck but you’re a privileged wanker living a huge house. Stopped going for your 12k walks now you tosser???
💔 so sorry you’re suffering badly, I hope you’re on the mend soon. Have you figured out where you caught it from 😓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On no, so sorry to hear you're suffering, get well soon @HensInTheSkirting. 😔

@Dogmuck My friend was like that last April. The cough lasted about 8 weeks, and her chest hurt all the time, she said breathing hurt the first few weeks, and she couldn't get out of bed. When she did feel a little better, she decided to make a birthday cake for her child, and then ended up back in bed for a week. Her antibody test in September was negative though, she was told that apparently after a certain time they won't show antibodies? Bizarre. But she is certain she did have Covid.

His USP is dead in the (sea) water, Father of Daughers but he’s stopped filming his daughters’ faces?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ The one where he’s dragging a twin along behind him at an angle so she’s not in shot is just so try hard for content, I can’t believe he still wastes time on this tit 🤪 go and enjoy your multitude of kitchens and ghastly wallpapers and turn off the gram Sly! Nobody cares anymore! You’re a father and you’re pointless!
He has shown the face of one twin this evening. Which has pissed me off, as I was hoping he had finally done the decent thing of not showing their faces anymore.

• Angry
  • Sad
@LuBiLu I wish I’d had a test but they weren’t even a thing at the time, I also wished I’d had the antibody test. My niece had it in March she was in Italy when the big breakout happened. By the time she got her test it was negative but then in August she has the antibody test and it was positive.
It’s crazy how different everyone’s symptoms and tests results are.

Holy tit he’s been busy! Just went to look. He’s sneaking Glen back in too! Why is everything in his life a big drama? Plus yet again he’s ignored his own rules and is showing the twin crying and upset. How about putting your phone down and picking her up and giving her a cuddle instead of using her sadness as a prop for likes. You bleeping twit! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Yes I also spotted that!!!
Yep me three, she clocked it and hid behind him! Absolutely disgusting.
Plus we got the full on face and body cute twin covered in mud...is that an old photo because I didn’t see either with that garb on?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The story with the obviously upset twin has annoyed me. The poor girl is cold and wet but to be filmed being marched home while her dad is complaining about a wasted trip to the seaside because she and her sister got wet is not right. Put the phone down, comfort her, explain these things happen and they'll go back another day and daddy with four (!) children will remember to dress them more appropriately for a cold afternoon at the beach.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Guysssss....I finally made a new burner!

Will try not to get blocked 🙊

Observations:

He’s such a dick

Showing off his wedding ring to show the’re still on!

he’s a dick

Shaming the child. Went for a walk yesterday and my recently potty trained child weed himself but I didn’t make a big deal out of it or shame him, his had got wet (on a wet beach strangely enough) and he shamed her and moaned about her to his 900k followers. Prick!

Glad the older one has rebelled, probably doesn’t want to be filmed at every step!

He’s a dick.

And pimping Pablo too now he’s desperate!

Alice was right.

Class

A

twit!

The story with the obviously upset twin has annoyed me. The poor girl is cold and wet but to be filmed being marched home while her dad is complaining about a wasted trip to the seaside because she and her sister got wet is not right. Put the phone down, comfort her, explain these things happen and they'll go back another day and daddy with four (!) children will remember to dress them more appropriately for a cold afternoon at the beach.
this this this!! 👆🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My wife would have thrown my phone in the sea if she’d seen me filming my kids crying for the gram....
Along with a kick in the nads.... he is a disgusting man. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
My wife would have thrown my phone in the sea if she’d seen me filming my kids crying for the gram....
Along with a kick in the nads
And she’d have been right to!

Shame Glen doesn’t have the same standards as Mr exhausteddad! She needs kicking in the fanny for enabling him!

Reactions: 11
And she’d have been right to!

Shame Glen doesn’t have the same standards as Mr exhausteddad! She needs kicking in the fanny for enabling him!
I don’t think she could kick him in the balls ... there’s none there... I would class him as a bully.

The way he treats his family .... it’s just horrendous to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 14
On a positive note his efforts have not been rewarded

That’s interesting, I never really thought of him as a bully, I thought she was, but I’m intrigued, why do you think he’s a bully?
I just feel it in my bones....narcissistic men are known to be bullies

• Heart
I just feel it in my bones....narcissistic men are known to be bullies
You’re right Narc men absolutely are bullies. Again though I didn’t see him as a narc, it’s interesting to hear your opinion on that.

Personally I just see him as a bit of a desperate wet lettuce 🥬 🥗. He strikes me as someone who was a school nerd a bit of a saddo and now is desperate to be cool and popular. He definitely gets dopamine hits off the attention and his FOD years have been one big dopamine ride. I believe he doesn’t want to lose that gratification and five minutes of fame so will use anything, be that his kids, his dog, his wife, his house or any bit of news, as a prop for likes on his grid. I don’t think he realises that he’s not funny or offensive because as long as complete strangers keep saying 😝😝😝 “you’re such a great dad” “your house is goals” “Glen is so pretty” “aww pablo”, it’s giving him the attention he’s desperately been seeking since he was 12. Maybe that is narcissistic but my experience of narcs is much more sinister than Fod (check out Jack Monroe) but maybe he’s just a very smooth narc 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.