Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he got a lot of interaction on that post and seemed to be having full on conversations with some. That’s what he wanted some god damn engagement for his business.

But Trolls, this is not his first rodeo, he’s had two other children, what are they 2 years apart? That’s the killer time, a toddler and a baby and that’s when you get the bedtime routine nailed. I mean aren’t this pair supposed to be the shining light of modern parenting? Isn’t this why they write books for us?

I’m surprised he’s not #supernanny but I’ve also seen influencers do this whole “my kids aren’t sleeping what should I do” shizzle before. Then up pops a “sleep coach” and boom 💥 7 free sessions and an Ad.

Let’s be honest though, they are not having any issues with them sleeping it’s just a desperate attempt for engagement, a total lack of any decent content and an opportunity to roll out the twins, but still claim he’s giving them their privacy by showing old videos...sad really.

ETA - ah see there on your post @LuBiLu a sleep coach - shuteye offering him their services
M & A are three years apart.

Peak FOD pics continued..

1610132312083.png

View attachment 378781
this just popped up on my feed, sorry how much for that generic print above their fireplace 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yikes just had a look on their website. They are limited edition prints though and signed.

"Bonnie and Clyde is an artist and printmaker who uses photography, paint, collage and print to construct graphic mixed media pieces. These deeply personal creations are born of a fascination with street photography, psychogeography, people and signage – and draw inspiration from her loves in life including music, film, typography and architecture. "

Not to be rude about the artist's work, but I can see that print in the postcard rack in paperchase . Lol been there and bought a "let it grow" and "be happy" for less than £1 each in a sale.

1610133071806.png

#AD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
M & A are three years apart.

Peak FOD pics continued..

View attachment 378783

Yikes just had a look on their website. They are limited edition prints though and signed.

"Bonnie and Clyde is an artist and printmaker who uses photography, paint, collage and print to construct graphic mixed media pieces. These deeply personal creations are born of a fascination with street photography, psychogeography, people and signage – and draw inspiration from her loves in life including music, film, typography and architecture. "

Not to be rude about the artist's work, but I can see that print in the postcard rack in paperchase . Lol been there and bought a "let it grow" and "be happy" for less than £1 each in a sale.

View attachment 378807

#AD
Had to Google psychogeography. Still not much the wiser. But keep buying from paperchase. They are on the verge of administration. I got through many difficult meetings at work by having one of their spiral bound a4 lines notebooks. Good for writing in and lovely to stroke 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to Google psychogeography. Still not much the wiser. But keep buying from paperchase. They are on the verge of administration. I got through many difficult meetings at work by having one of their spiral bound a4 lines notebooks. Good for writing in and lovely to stroke 🥰🤣
I have a mock vegan leather notebook from there... it’s So soft!!!

Maybe if he spent less time making begeos (begging videos, which comes up on spell check as bagels 🤣) he'd have the time to landscape the very small garden himself.
Omg that garden is wank
Considering all the stuff they have done in the house ( you know with his secret elf helpers not credited and left out so it looks like he’s suddenly turned into Dick Stawbridge 🙄)
You’d think they do something with it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not SOD related but back to our convo yesterday on affiliate linking. Stacey Solomon was advertising her new book on stories yesterday with an Amazon swipe up...so she’ll not only get money from book sales but also 🤑🤑🤑 from the swipe up 🙄 should not be allowed!!!

And no I don’t know why I follow her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't abide Stacey soloman, can't help feeling repulsed by her. She looks so grubby all the time 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just noticed that I’ve been blocked from the HOH page (on my personal account, my business account is still ok). Not sure how they go about doing their blocking as I never made any comments, was only ever a lurker 👀 What a weird man, would of thought he’d be keen to keep his views up too the way things are going, or maybe he’s just looking to make his IG audience as fake as his content 🤨
Same here!

• Wow
Here he is complaining about lockdown again!

This makes me SO bleeping angry! My husband and I tested positive yesterday for Covid.
We haven’t been anywhere or done anything or seem anyone.

it’s agony!

He’d better be telling the truth about not seeing his family in Bristol.
I’m so pissed off with people thinking they’re exempt and above the law.

lockdown does suck but you’re a privileged wanker living a huge house. Stopped going for your 12k walks now you tosser???

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This makes me SO bleeping angry! My husband and I tested positive yesterday for Covid.

it’s agony!

lockdown does suck but you’re a privileged wanker living a huge house. Stopped going for your 12k walks now you tosser???
Hope you gt well soon hun.

Reactions: 2

it’s agony!

He’s 💯 dyed his hair!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s 💯 dyed his hair!!!
I think it’s an attempt to look like the guy out of friends, whose name evades me cos I’m proud to say I’ve never watched one episode 🙌. But one of those guys was in the OJ Netflix film and other things I’ve seen but I’m tit with actors names except Brad Pitt and other hot actors 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6

it’s agony!

Hope you’re not feeling too crappy and you’ve got the mildest case hens. Take care xxx

ETA-
Sorry to hear you’re in pain Hens. Have you got help? Can someone come and deliver food etc?

Hope you’re not feeling too crappy and you’ve got the mildest case hens. Take care xxx

ETA-
Sorry to hear you’re in pain Hens. Have you got help? Can someone come and deliver food etc?
thanks darling 😘
It’s pretty shite, I’m not going to lie.
It’s just so painful.
Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

This is is why he’s boiling my piss with his ‘woe is me in lockdown’ shite. It’s the likes of him and his crew spreading it and not giving a toss about others.

I’m fewmin!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
thanks darling 😘
It’s pretty shite, I’m not going to lie.
It’s just so painful.
Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

This is is why he’s boiling my piss with his ‘woe is me in lockdown’ shite. It’s the likes of him and his crew spreading it and not giving a toss about others.

I’m fewmin!
Pretty sure I had it in Feb/March/April time, didn’t get tested just felt like I was dying for weeks and every time I thought I was on the mend Id try to get back on with stuff and then feel like someone had hit me over the head with an iron bar and would end up back in bed. I don’t know I had it for sure but I’d never experienced anything like it and I certainly wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Just take things really easy, sleep as much as you can and drink as much as you can (not vodka) and really don’t try to get back on with things before you’re 100% better. Sending you big hugs. Time to rest, duck Sly and his insipid shite xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

it’s agony!

All best wishes for a speedy recovery. We have all had it, including my 91 years young dad. Speaking as someone who ignored them, to my own detriment ...... if your symptoms worsen, then please don't hesitate to call 111 for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.