Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new video of the twins when they were in cots if baffling.

Why is he using that? Why not a video of them playing up at their current age?
I think he is bullshitting again, and they aren't playing up at bedtime at all. He is just trying anything he can for content.

And Sly, if what you say is true, then move one twin in to her own room. It's not like you don't have enough bedrooms 🙄
What makes me laugh apart from the lack of content which means old vids being shown is that when someone comes out with a reasonable strategy he knocks it back, I do hope that person messaged him back with
“ well duck off then dipshit”

This is their idea of parenting

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell have I just watched! Two bastard kitchens! “it’s functional but we need to make it aesthetically pleasing” !?!?!? At the start of lockdown 3 and this is what he posts? Prettying up his fully functional second kitchen stacked with free Miele’s. How highly he thinks of himself! Holy hens teeth. And the basement! “You could make it into an apartment”. Second Staircase? He is unbelievable! The whole post was to gloat and show off the space he has whilst hoping someone gives him what he wants so his precious eyes don’t have the misfortune to look at the non aethletically pleasing second kitchen. Colossal bleep.

Privilege is wasted on him.

Think I need a break before I even try to watch the drugging the kids bit. *fans face*
Best description ever. Colossal bleep. Mind if I use that one again at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What makes me laugh apart from the lack of content which means old vids being shown is that when someone comes out with a reasonable strategy he knocks it back, I do hope that person messaged him back with
“ well duck off then dipshit”

This is their idea of parenting
It's all a game to him for content.

I found this person helpful.
His response? Very uninterested. And they're running around like loonatics Sly because they've been trained to be performing monkeys for the gram. It's yours and Glens own doing.

The other funny thing are some comments are saying cut our their daytime nap, buy them bigger beds etc. They are 5 years old ( almost?) Not little toddlers. Clearly these people think they are 2 years old.

20210108_094035.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Well he got a lot of interaction on that post and seemed to be having full on conversations with some. That’s what he wanted some god damn engagement for his business.

But Trolls, this is not his first rodeo, he’s had two other children, what are they 2 years apart? That’s the killer time, a toddler and a baby and that’s when you get the bedtime routine nailed. I mean aren’t this pair supposed to be the shining light of modern parenting? Isn’t this why they write books for us?

I’m surprised he’s not #supernanny but I’ve also seen influencers do this whole “my kids aren’t sleeping what should I do” shizzle before. Then up pops a “sleep coach” and boom 💥 7 free sessions and an Ad.

Let’s be honest though, they are not having any issues with them sleeping it’s just a desperate attempt for engagement, a total lack of any decent content and an opportunity to roll out the twins, but still claim he’s giving them their privacy by showing old videos...sad really.

ETA - ah see there on your post @LuBiLu a sleep coach - shuteye offering him their services

• Heart
Reactions: 17

His response? Very uninterested. And they're running around like loonatics Sly because they've been trained to be performing monkeys for the gram. It's yours and Glens own doing.

The other funny thing are some comments are saying cut our their daytime nap, buy them bigger beds etc. They are 5 years old ( almost?) Not little toddlers. Clearly these people think they are 2 years old.

View attachment 377915
Lolling at the ‘I’m thirty’s’ ffs!!!
Spelling on ‘flick’ is it @Housedelaclunge ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 377915
That was the exact post I meant, I found his response pretty dismissive

Ive seen a lot of ‘influwankers’ asking for advice recently, it’s sheer laziness

Reactions: 7
He doesn’t deserve any advice from his thoughtful tribe.
He has engineered their mischievous behaviour for the lolz and the gram since they were born.
They’ve had a phone shoved in their faces for the last 5 years and told to climb ladders, scale cupboards and muck about. If they don’t sleep then it’s all on him and Clemie. Maybe they could write another ‘successful’ book on child taming!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t deserve any advice from his thoughtful tribe.
He has engineered their mischievous behaviour for the lolz and the gram since they were born.
They’ve had a phone shoved in their faces for the last 5 years and told to climb ladders, scale cupboards and muck about. If they don’t sleep then it’s all on him and Clemie. Maybe they could write another ‘successful’ book on child taming!!!
Worryingly that might be where it’s leading to 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
HOOP ALERT he's praising the decorator and her niece for the prep and spraying of the spindles which he said he hadn't mentioned before. I know we all knew about it but maybe that was because of the snooping about her work, but did he not include a video once of the spraying and infer it was his work, or at leastnot credit her with it? It's so long ago my mind could be playing tricks.

Reactions: 13
What the hell have I just watched! Two bastard kitchens! “it’s functional but we need to make it aesthetically pleasing” !?!?!? At the start of lockdown 3 and this is what he posts? Prettying up his fully functional second kitchen stacked with free Miele’s.
Insta interior wankers who say that they 'need' to replace x, y or z in their perfectly functional houses really grind my gears. He could perhaps turn the basement into a cannabis farm to make up for the lost grifting cash. Huge swathes of Ramsgate smell of weed already so they'd probably get away with it.

HOOP ALERT he's praising the decorator and her niece for the prep and spraying of the spindles which he said he hadn't mentioned before. I know we all knew about it but maybe that was because of the snooping about her work, but did he not include a video once of the spraying and infer it was his work, or at leastnot credit her with it? It's so long ago my mind could be playing tricks.
He definitely gave the impression that he was going to be doing the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, he did a video on 02 Oct detailing the 4 week project... Including images of it sprayed thus inferring it was completed by His Highness. No mention or tagging of Gill herself in the description... until further down in the comments when someone specifically queried the spray job & he deferred to Gill to answer.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, he did a video on 02 Oct detailing the 4 week project... Including images of it sprayed thus inferring it was completed by His Highness. No mention or tagging of Gill herself in the description... until further down in the comments when someone specifically queried the spray job & he deferred to Gill to answer.
Maybe he's expecting something more from Gill and that's why he's being honest now.

Reactions: 5
Such a wanker.

Maybe he's expecting something more from Gill and that's why he's being honest now.
Yes for the third kitchen. Maybe that was his 'Something else' when he said either he would try building the units himself, buy a second hand kitchen or 'something else'.

Reactions: 6
‘Buying a second hand kitchen from eBay’...my arse!
He’s so obviously begging for his 3rd kitchen.
A more asthetically pleasing Miele-friendly option that’ll look good on the grid if you don’t mind!
So grabby and tone deaf it’s beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe if he spent less time making begeos (begging videos, which comes up on spell check as bagels 🤣) he'd have the time to landscape the very small garden himself.
Sorry it’s cos you said hoop alert, and my handle is Hoop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just noticed that I’ve been blocked from the HOH page (on my personal account, my business account is still ok). Not sure how they go about doing their blocking as I never made any comments, was only ever a lurker 👀 What a weird man, would of thought he’d be keen to keep his views up too the way things are going, or maybe he’s just looking to make his IG audience as fake as his content 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 11
FAFF4C71-4CDD-448D-9538-A6EEF8DF9E0A.jpeg

this just popped up on my feed, sorry how much for that generic print above their fireplace 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.