Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw FOD struggling with the twins not sleeping

What to do what to do 🤔

I was going to send him these pictures and say put these on them THEN turn the mystery stairwell into a holding cell and ‘Bobs your uncle’

But I think I want to say

YOU GET PAID FOR POSTING THIS tit
Ask one of your special friends for tips you shyster
I think he's the one in need of the straight jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheeky fucker. I never swipe up on those AL.
Does he have to make it known it is an AL in the post?

Also his latest post on Medised. Is he serious???
Yeah you have to disclose AL.

Yeah drugging your kids 😬🤦‍♀️ That man! He really had no awareness of his reach.

I was just coming here to say that!
Hey 👋 skronky where have you been, long time.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I think any swipe up to Amazon works that way. I don’t think they got it for free but if you are an Amazon affiliate and put in the swipe up it links to your account (or whatever it’s called). A lot of the US influencers make their money this way (Laura Beverlin in particular is awful for this). If I’m wrong I’m happy to be wrong (but I would be a bit surprised!).
Glad I didn't swipe up. Amazon is my drug of choice during lockdown.

Reactions: 10
HOOP ALERT. He's now looking for a garden landscape because he doesn't have the time to do it himself. And he's looking for ideas for a basement conversion and probably someone to do it for him. I'd suggest he turns it into a soundproof padded cell to go with the straitjacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOOP ALERT. He's now looking for a garden landscape because he doesn't have the time to do it himself. And he's looking for ideas for a basement conversion and probably someone to do it for him. I'd suggest he turns it into a soundproof padded cell to go with the straitjacket.
You called?! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know it’s not true but how selfish of Clemie to buy Sly that print for her dressing room for his Christmas present. Awful.

Also has anyone checked in on budget Clemmie’s account, she’s doing kink ASMR in latex leggings. How far they’ve fallen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If it's not declared as AD/Affiliate link it falls foul of the ASA rules and can and SHOULD be reported and they'll get a warning/wrap on the knuckles by ASA

Reactions: 9
It’s affected Simon, not effected. That private school education did you well. You are such an embarrassment
It really wasn’t money well spent, was it?

So very Glen to have a massive bleeping poster saying ‘I love you’ above her mirror.
Why are they still trying to flog this bloated, decomposing dead Horse of Hooper? It’s 2021, influencers are over. The gravy train has left the station and you’re not on it. Let it go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They don't go to bed because you're tit parents, Simon. As well as morally bankcrupt, major consumer addiction issues, toxic relationship enablers and to top it off tit taste in house decor.
It’s the years of generally letting them do whatever they want for likes/freebies on the gram isn’t it as instilling a routine wouldn’t have helped with the comedy routine would it

And I’ve had four boys with a small age gap between them so I think I can be a smug bastard and say that 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think private school is wasted on m
I know it’s not true but how selfish of Clemie to buy Sly that print for her dressing room for his Christmas present. Awful.

Also has anyone checked in on budget Clemmie’s account, she’s doing kink ASMR in latex leggings. How far they’ve fallen.
Steptoe! I had to unfollow her as well. She’s so dirty.

As in grubby. But maybe bacteria kink could be her niche? She was always desperate for a niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well FOD has been topped by the cringest thing I have seen on youtube. "Live pregnancy test. Baby 4 at 25?".

I expected the mental health post. Think he will do something about foodbanks next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he meant Clemie and the girls. Maybe he spent Christmas in the lean to.
The secret passageway would be a good place to aid secret liaisons with a rugby player. :ROFLMAO:Ah the dilemma of not knowing what to do with an extra room in a 6 bed house. The basement could be made into a 50 shades of grey adults only pleasure room. Oh yeah they already have one of those with the adults only living room. Maybe a music room? A man cave to escape to with comic book posters on the walls?

New york specific, but the girls are proud influencers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That forgotten password reel... looks like he is wearing actual smart office wear on the bottom and his scruffy jumper on top 😅 what a twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Drugging the kids?
Talking about how they’ve got the biggest basement yada yada. Oh shut up you pompous git!
This is just tone deaf (on both of his accounts).
Like hell he didn’t see his family!

That secret passageway leads to a land of free frozen chips and an out of date quiche.

NOBODY ASKED ABOUT THAT SODDING DOOR!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.