Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My teenagers have tried it, they got put back in their place, pretty quickly.

They aren't in the Playroom because it's his console and he's just let them borrow it.... šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it snowing in Kent. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be dicking around in the snow for content later šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why on earth hasn't he removed that tag even though a poster (and usšŸ‘‹) have brought his attention to how it is being used.

7 sisters houseofhoop...wow!

Maybe they're not allowed in the playroom incase they make a mess by actually playing!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can see it now

ā€œ come on come on group photo, everyone just stare forwards... thatā€™s right thatā€™s right, daddyā€™s follower numbers are falling and I need to put up a grammatically incorrect postā€ ......... and breath

Because their sisters. Itā€™s Theyā€™re ! That really hurts my eyes and English is not even my first language.
The pain is real ā¤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
7 sisters houseofhoop...wow!
Yep and 8 brothers and we lived in an actual Georgian house (not Victorian, was built in 1773) and my parents didnā€™t need to sell us online to pay for it, they did actual real life work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Trolls - please could some of you go back and check the attachments? I just tried some of them and they are showing me JM screen shots šŸ˜³
All @rainbowlemons hot shots of Sly donā€™t appear to be there. I thought Tattle had sorted the glitch but it doesnā€™t appear to be the case for me. Can someone please check it out and see what it looks like for you šŸ˜˜ thanks

Reactions: 2
I can see attachments for the past two pages clearly, but not the previous ones.

Think those shots of him were too hot for tattle TBH. Maybe Mr Dogmuck's put a strong word in, so they were removed as a hazard?

1611515959612.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see attachments for the past two pages clearly, but not the previous ones.

Think those shots of him were too hot for tattle TBH. Maybe Mr Dogmuck's put a strong word in so they were removed as a hazard?

View attachment 400778
tit! I was trying to download them to my file secretly while he was watching the football šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Yeah itā€™s the ones that went when there was a glitch, the before and after ones are still there.

Thanks for looking my little fit man finder šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Scrolled back 20 pages and all attachments appear to be there on the posts but canā€™t see Rainbows hotshots!
šŸ¤”

Page 19 - where rainbow posted fod and the seagull - nothing there šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Page 19 - where rainbow posted fod and the seagull - nothing there šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Hadnā€™t gone back that far but just looked again and yep....gone!

I wonder if Foddo has had them taken down? Doesnā€™t want his moobs on tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a cock womble! Dad dancing makes you look even more of a knob. You just arenā€™t cool.
Anyway, next trick for engagement I see is cooking... DIY expert - didnā€™t work, twins but no faces- didnā€™t work, wheeling out Glen- donā€™t worry, new puppy-didnā€™t work.... cooking is all he has left. Bless.
what FOD sees in his head v reality

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only just managed to catch up! Not sure if these were spotted on House Of Hooperā€™s most recent post, so apologies if theyā€™ve already been shared, but both caught my eye:
595FF538-0D62-4903-8692-3C5A9B453130.jpeg

View attachment 401155
7C63493A-DDE6-47D1-93AD-E00B19DDB292.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
ATTENTION ATTENTION - 38 year old father of four can cook Sunday roast, shocker! Well done sly šŸ™Œ, actually looks quite good but your lambs is over cooked and oddly looks dry af, thatā€™s quite a talent with lamb. As for the dancing...no no no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.