Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD. His awful awful twit dancing.

Also - Cornflour is vile.

Also - Lamb looks overcooked and he cut it before it had rested properly.

But mainly the dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too hard on the poor guy. He's doing his best. Not every man is gonna be good at everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the roasties were leftover from the McCain ad.
I’ve tried the M&S roasties and they were ok. They were heavily reduced, and I froze some of them. I do think the SoDs are shopping at Aldi and Lidl now.

Morning trolls - today is the day, the anniversary of FoDs fall from 1 million bots followers. Despite his best bot buying efforts, which continues daily, he’s hit 912k. Free drinks for everyone in the VIP bar tonight to celebrate 🎉🎈🎊🪅🥃🍸🍹🍻🥂🍷🍺🥤🧋🍾🧉

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning trolls - today is the day, the anniversary of FoDs fall from 1 million bots followers. Despite his best bot buying efforts, which continues daily, he’s hit 912k. Free drinks for everyone in the VIP bar tonight to celebrate 🎉🎈🎊🪅🥃🍸🍹🍻🥂🍷🍺🥤🧋🍾🧉
Happy Burns Night Day/Happy FOD kisses goodbye to 1m day!

Dry lamb aside...,the hat in the house makes him look like such a twit!

As for the dancing, I had to stop, it was to embarrassing to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Just because you seen a home in a magazine’
Grammar on point I see. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And agree that if you see a home on a magazine you don’t see the whole house but you get a pretty good idea! And what we saw was pretty decent to me !

And agree that if you see a home on a magazine you don’t see the whole house but you get a pretty good idea! And what we saw was pretty decent to me !
He/she made a big deal about deciding to have a curtain instead of a door for the en suite in the migraine room to 'allow light to stream in'. Guess what? It wasn't their idea, it was exactly what the previous owners did.

Reactions: 13
Let's face it, they wanted a show home filled with expensive tat for their #Ad filming and photos, and at the time they were flying high in the influencer world, so it was cheap to get it all done for free or hugely discounted.

They just never took in to account that one of them would duck it up beyond repair, and it would all come tumbling down.

I give them two or three more years in that house before they sell up and move to a more modern house, without leaky roofs and draughty bricks. They won't have the money to keep feeding in to running a house that size, not without the huge discounts and freebies they were relying on.

What is that dancing about? No one wants to see the twit in a hat doing his stupid dad dance.

Reactions: 17
Wearing a beanie with your underwear showing while dancing and filming it is just 😩.
I’m 27 and have never in my life seen someone dance like that...what is he trying to do? Pure cringe.
#FOD 43, desperate for a F&B collab, poor dog will soon need a back slab.

Reactions: 9
Trying to imagine the utility bills for that house. 😬
I can actually thank them for making me realize that if you don’t have lots of money or insta free stuffs you should go for Low maintenance modern houses with a good BER rating ! Funny how we can see the struggle now that they have to pay for everything.

Reactions: 5
Whoooo more bingo wins? Who called the haircut story?

He's getting half his content from tattle.

Also pals, be warned, FOD HAS A MAN BUN.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.