Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for content he’s tried:

Getting a new puppy
Cutting his own hair
Cooking
DIY
Shed building
Twins not sleeping
Glen on the gram
Dad dancing

GIVE IT UP! It’s tedious!

He’ll be joining the #seashanty bandwagon next!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Getting a new puppy
Cutting his own hair
Cooking
DIY
Shed building
Twins not sleeping
Glen on the gram
Dad dancing

I so wish you hadn't planted the sea shanty idea in his head 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Getting a new puppy
Cutting his own hair
Cooking
DIY
Shed building
Twins not sleeping
Glen on the gram
Dad dancing

Please no....those things stick in my head anyway so couldn’t be doing with his smug face attached to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soon may the Sellerman come
To bring us twinnies and his sad man bun
One day, when the trollin' is done
We'll take our leave and go

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it a year since his hair bobble comeback post? Maybe the man bun is a little nod to the anniversary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that dancing about? No one wants to see the twit in a hat doing his stupid dad dance.
Oh I’m now singing ‘twit in a hat’ to the theme tune (or possibly one of the songs in it) of the animated ‘Cat in a hat’ that my little one is obsessed with.

Reactions: 3
I called haircut but with Glen doing it (like her appearance for it last year) so only half a point for that one!

And shows he’s lying that he’s always cut it as she was doing it!

Or have I totally lost my memory and he was doing hers?! 🤔

I called haircut but with Glen doing it (like her appearance for it last year) so only half a point for that one!

And shows he’s lying that he’s always cut it as she was doing it!

Or have I totally lost my memory and he was doing hers?! 🤔
Oh I think maybe he was doing hers? Was it in the second kitchen? Vaguely remember it.

Oh I’m now singing ‘twit in a hat’ to the theme tune (or possibly one of the songs in it) of the animated ‘Cat in a hat’ that my little one is obsessed with.
The twit came back...the very next day. The twit came back...we thought he was a goner. But the twit came back...he just couldn’t stay away 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No, Simon, no one is thinking the candle makes the wallpaper dance cause of a bleeping flickering wick - No One!!! You pretentious middle class waffling twit. And, it's flickering from a chemical reaction with Oxygen and wax you absolute moron. Not your drafty pile of a house that you've been able to buy with gifted family wealth, then thrown up all over with your vom taste in interior decorating.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No, Simon, no one is thinking the candle makes the wallpaper dance cause of a bleeping flickering wick - No One!!! You pretentious middle class waffling twit. And, it's flickering from a chemical reaction with Oxygen and wax you absolute moron. Not your drafty pile of a house that you've been able to buy with gifted family wealth, then thrown up all over with your vom taste in interior decorating.
What I was thinking is who would light a candle in a cloakroom that is out of sight from all living areas when there are young children in the house, children who climb presses and ladders at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 7
1. That's the toilet and they have a candle lit alongside fragrance sticks. Surely that's a bit much?
2. He's begging for insulation work.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.