Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sent a DM to Lego on insta to say I’m disappointed they are using PTWM to advertise Lego sets, that her adverts are always appalling, you never see any mention of her kids a genuinely playing with Lego in her stories or grid unless its an advert. I would rather they pay an “influencer” who actually has kids who love Lego being paid to advertise Lego than one that doesnt. Or even better to families in need - I know that’s harder to show but to know if they even did this would be a big thumbs up. I said her language and behaviour is not family friendly and they should do better research in to who they choose to advertise their products. She is one massive advert Chanel which dilutes the worth of any product because she advertises anything.

I have sent a DM to Lego on insta to say I’m disappointed they are using PTWM to advertise Lego sets, that her adverts are always appalling, you never see any mention of her kids a genuinely playing with Lego in her stories or grid unless its an advert. I would rather they pay an “influencer” who actually has kids who love Lego being paid to advertise Lego than one that doesnt. Or even better to families in need - I know that’s harder to show but to know if they even did this would be a big thumbs up. I said her language and behaviour is not family friendly and they should do better research in to who they choose to advertise their products. She is one massive advert Chanel which dilutes the worth of any product because she advertises anything.
Oops this was on wrong thread lol but maybe I should also send one about FOD for ruining the fun of searching lego pieces in a huge box 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think they had a family meeting about labelling the draws (his typo)?

He’s so uptight I bet he squeaks when he walks.

“No girls! Scandi wood toys are three draws to the left and seven up from the bottom! Come come now!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think they had a family meeting about labelling the draws (his typo)?

He’s so uptight I bet he squeaks when he walks.

“No girls! Scandi wood toys are three draws to the left and seven up from the bottom! Come come now!”
Their whole house must be uptight. The stress and strain of trying to be insta perfect/famous all the time (but not quite making it).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oops this was on wrong thread lol but maybe I should also send one about FOD for ruining the fun of searching lego pieces in a huge box 😂😂
Lego automated response:
Thank you for your query, we have checked our records, we haven’t no paid partnership with @father_of_daughters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
‘One on one time with each girl’

Remember (pre Alice) when Glen did this and called it love bombing 🤮
Oh my god I remember this. Love bombing 😂 making up for the fact that you spend your life partying with your insta twit friends instead of raising your kids by spending a half day with them where they can do whatever they want 👌 she was such an education professional our Glen.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Their whole house must be uptight. The stress and strain of trying to be insta perfect/famous all the time (but not quite making it).
I have a feeling they aren't insta perfect all the time. I think he batch films videos and takes pics at the same time then spreads their release over a period of time during which the house could be a tip. Then they tidy up as if they are having visitors, and do it all again. They probably have planning meetings to discuss what would be good for insta then schedule it.

Reactions: 12
Re toys: Poor twins are going to be traumatized, because they haven't got a wooden Grimms rainbow, grapat or any Ostheimer animals in sight. Thought they were automatic purchase for any insta hun as they're very grammable.

1611398574520.png

545 to the next drop.I hope he gets sent something soon.
1611399519009.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@Dogmuck and The Tattle Events Committee...

Where do I raise complaints?

Where is MY gold confetti and sequined jacket? 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@Dogmuck and The Tattle Events Committee...

Where do I raise complaints?

Where is MY gold confetti and sequined jacket? 👀

What? You haven’t received it? Damn bloody post office/brexit/covid - Hun I’m so sorry about this, I’m going to get you an upgrade to the platinum for the inconvenience.

• Haha
  • Heart
What? You haven’t received it? Damn bloody post office/brexit/covid - Hun I’m so sorry about this, I’m going to get you an upgrade to the platinum for the inconvenience.
duck sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
duck sake

Jesus! There’s a bastard pandemic going on. Do you see Sly moaning and stropping because all his gifts and Ads have also gone missing in the post? NO YOU DONT! Just take a leaf out of Slys book and go make some pointless videos while you wait for your gifts/Ads/delivery to never turn up. In the meantime here’s a piece of word art, straight out of the Glen play book, for you to put anywhere you like...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus! There’s a bastard pandemic going on. Do you see Sly moaning and stropping because all his gifts and Ads have also gone missing in the post? NO YOU DONT! Just take a leaf out of Slys book and go make some pointless videos while you wait for your gifts/Ads/delivery to never turn up. In the meantime here’s a piece of word art, straight out of the Glen play book, for you to put anywhere you like...
Well,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
May I suggest a caption of WordArt for so many Instagrammers out there? I'm sure that there must be a suitable Ramsgate based emporium that could market such a decorative feature ...

"Original Thought. Try to have one."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
May I suggest a caption of WordArt for so many Instagrammers out there? I'm sure that there must be a suitable Ramsgate based emporium that could market such a decorative feature ...

"Original Thought. Try to have one."
Add “In French” to that and they’d make a killing.

• Haha
Father of Daughters #43: He can't read (the room), time to go back to the draw(er)ing board.

Ooh I've been promoted to well-known member! 🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Father of Daughters #43: New dog, old tricks, churning out desperate content in the hope something sticks

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.