Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused by this post. Firstly the write up is very wanky, careful FOD you don’t want a repeat of the IWD duck up and secondly, why aren’t they using their fabulous playroom to play in?
ETA: I have 7 sisters and none of those things ever crossed our minds, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
What a load of rambling drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because their sisters. It’s They’re ! That really hurts my eyes and English is not even my first language.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Because their sisters. It’s They’re ! That really hurts my eyes and English is not even my first language.
And it’s here not her!
Bad spelling and grammar always makes a story loose any impact.
‘Without much too resistance’ ??? Did you mean ‘too much resistance‘, oh bless FOD, typical, never proof reading.
‘The day we do, were screwed.’ Again, did you mean something else? Maybe you meant ‘They day they do, we’re screwed’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't worry Sly, you will be screwed when they're older and realise you sold their childhoods for money and freebies. And posted their faces all over social media with no regard to their safety and privacy.

Not to mention the weird as duck photos you also have of yourself. Naked in a shower, swimming pool changing room, sat on the bog with your trousers and underwear round your ankles. Yeah they'll need intense therapy to deal with all that fuckery.

He is already struggling with the twins behaviour at bedtimes, because he always used them as performing monkeys for the gram for years.

I honestly think the twins will be the ones who will need the most help, starting now.

Poor things 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The power of having a burner means I can see the comments before he deletes...

1352987D-E651-4EC4-9511-0856EA3E3846.jpeg

And the political ones....

3869C98D-2D8A-4BEE-BD98-8072FBE2BE5B.jpeg

And then when the bots rebel 😂

6317B353-8526-4885-A9F3-6F583CCE3FA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I cringe every time I remember that he ‘wrote’ a book 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’m so confused by this post. Firstly the write up is very wanky, careful FOD you don’t want a repeat of the IWD duck up and secondly, why aren’t they using their fabulous playroom to play in?
ETA: I have 7 sisters and none of those things ever crossed our minds, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Twins ringlets are all gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I took from the latest post was how they’re so outnumbered because, IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW, they have 4 kids. You aren’t the first to have more kids than adults, you won’t be the last...just give it the duck up and start outnumbering yourselves with kitchens because at least we can make fun of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if he used #insurrection. Click on that tag and full of photos of rioters and then his 4 daughters playing Mario 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
As if he used #insurrection. Click on that tag and full of photos of rioters and then his 4 daughters playing Mario 🤦‍♀️
What a berk. I tried to screen shot but my phone isn't working properly to upload it - someone commented asking if the eldest had dyed her hair and he replies saying something like, 'yep and she keeps making holes in her eyes and doing tattoos'. Man can't read what he writes, it's no wonder he can't read the room :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I took from the latest post was how they’re so outnumbered because, IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW, they have 4 kids. You aren’t the first to have more kids than adults, you won’t be the last...just give it the duck up and start outnumbering yourselves with kitchens because at least we can make fun of that.
Outnumbering themselves with kitchens.... could be a thread title in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.