Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he finds parenthood so dull, boring and challenging if he actually colour codes lego and has all their toys in boxes in drawers and tries to hide all trace of children and their belongings in a room designated the playroom.

How about providing storage that the children can easily help with the tidy up. I’ve always encouraged my children to keep their playroom tidy and enlisted their help tidying it every day, baskets for everything on Ikea cubed shelves - just chuck the animals into one basket, the dolls into another, etc.

Only people with too much time on their hands would colour code Lego they way they have (probably a once off for the video and tagging Amazon though). Here girls, here’s the Lego in fiddly zip lock pouches - couldn‘t even use plastic lunch type boxes - you’ll have to empty all the Lego on the floor to get the pieces you need as too fiddly to rummage in these pouches.

Unable to comprehend that a plastic shallow box which contains all sorts of Lego to rummage through is more practical and more appropriate for child play than zip lock pouches.
I used to love playing with my 3 children and their Lego/ sylvanian families/Playmobil!....I had a toolbox to put all the smaller playmobil stuff in, so that I could quickly clear away when my toddler son woke from his nap and wanted to play with his sister's Playmobil zoo /farm/ palace 🤣 and big plastic boxes for all the Lego/ brio train set....ain't no one got time to sort Lego into colours in a poxy ziplock bag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have two insta accounts. Maybe he does as well to send messages to himself. :ROFLMAO:

Controversial! Just like the artist, so out there, so different, so appealing, I love it I imagine the artiste 👩‍🎨 would love it 💕
Thank you for understanding hun.

Everyone would expect that print in the kitchen, but art is all about the emotions it creates. :whistle:

xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's been well established but they really can't read a room can they?
Here's our playroom - bigger than the size of an average living room. But don't worry, it used to be ghastly.
It's immaculate! - your house will be anything but. Let us help!
And I'm showing you through the medium of a video I had time to make (in an empty house?) -while most of you haven't had 5 mins on your own in 3 months
Screenplay -Glen
Director- Glen
Producer - Glen
Thanks for watching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh bless! Look at him trying to prove it was from his sister. I expect this is him just texting clammie and she’s fake responding. Do better FOD, do better
I could copy that picture. Easy. But why would I? I like nice pictures. It's boring and pointless and going by their current prices it wasn't cheap. Wouldn't you rather have a similar picture your child had drawn? Higgledy piggledy, but made with love.

@blurstoftimes just for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the hardest decision would be where to hang it? 🤷‍♀️
Taped to the screen of my work laptop ..... I'd much rather find something exciting in the fridge to spur me on to deal with colleagues' emails (this morning it was last night's leftovers of cheesy pasta)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh bless! Look at him trying to prove it was from his sister. I expect this is him just texting clammie and she’s fake responding. Do better FOD, do better
Oh no, I think this might have been the cringiest thing he’s done yet.

So why would a sister (who potentially doesn’t exist) buy their brother a print about being a mum. As much as he likes to portray he’s a sole parent, he’s not actually their mum!

Such a tangled web of lies you weave Glen/Sly, I’m embarrassed for you with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Possible posts ideas:

-One on one time with each girl
-Baking to teach maths
-crafts with twins
-puppy growth
-puppy misbehaving

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Possible posts ideas:

-One on one time with each girl
-Baking to teach maths
-crafts with twins
-puppy growth
-puppy misbehaving
‘One on one time with each girl’

Remember (pre Alice) when Glen did this and called it love bombing 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The colour coded Lego! In their own little Lego condoms! Because they make it easier to find? What, so two five year olds can’t pick out say, three colour blue bricks in a bigger “messed up” pile? Isn’t that half the fun? I’ve seen some desperate content in my time but this is the pinnacle. I wonder how long that took him?

I would’ve hated my toys to be tidied away like that and it’s a fine line between tidy toys and giving the kids a hang up about “mess”. Treat carefully Fod. You are bleaching their existence from your normal life.
How to take the joy out of it! Them not you :) My 4 year old has one of those big canvas drawstring bags which you can lay flat with all your lego pieces and then just scoop it all up at the end of the day. We have IKEA storage units with trays with her stuff in but she still has so much of her other stuff out and about in there and it's her room full of her personality, how it should be.

When did they get another dog? Just saw a post on HoH mentioning 2 dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just found this from a fabulous northern artist, her work is incredible and you can see the message clearly running through her work. The original is only £78000 but you can get copies for like only £350 at her Etsy store www.artdeladogmuck.co.uk

I’m defo buying one and if you don’t want to miss out on this beautiful piece from an outstanding talent then I suggest you don’t wait...when they’re gone they’re gone View attachment 397074
I need one of these !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The GLIS boxes from IKEA are great for lego and hatchimals
and tsum tsum
and shopkins
and marbles
and basically any other collections of teeny tiny toys.
I've got it labelled with my dymo so it's all easy to find and tiny bits don't go missing.
Oh and a binder with plastic sleeves for the lego instructions. I have a aspergers son and this works really well for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.