Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a glimpse of what a non-insta kids play area look like, just an FYI for FOD. For storage area (lidl, 20 euros) we have an open shelf with toys stored in. we’re not in the farrow and ball color code I agree but kids like it because it’s made for their height, they can grab whatever they want. Then you can just put everything back in it quickly or for days when you feel a bit like Marie Kondo you can organise it only to have it destroyed again the minute they are back in. We also have kids seats, a kitchen and some chalk board, it’s not aesthetically pleasing because it’s a mix of everything they were gifted and it’s their space. And to think that years ago I felt like a failure for not having a beautiful space for my kids thanks to insta cunts.
Where is their kitchen he "uniquely" pimped up? Years after everyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In fact where IS all their stuff?? (it's not crap Sly, it's called belongings)

It's NOT in their rooms? Just turned 5 year old girls have presents.... They all can't fit in those paltry drawers? Do they have a second non instagramable room? Where are they homeschooling???

Where, where, where??!

P. S Being Scottish the "draws" not drawers things really pulls my plonker 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought they were sending them off to school, using Glen’s status as a midwife.

Reactions: 7
I thought they were sending them off to school, using Glen’s status as a midwife.
Currently, the 'critical worker' pupils at my school are expected to be each day, all day. During the March lockdown, pupils only came in on the days when their parents were working.

Reactions: 8
I think some thought that might be the case. I'm not sure about England, but up here they have gotten really strict and been refusing places to NHS and keyworkers' kids. He works from home, so they should be home.

He is such a smug idiot. Are we meant to be impressed by his non-playroom playroom? It's just a normal grown up living room. Well done fod, you are so aspirational. I am a tidy freak 😬 and lucky enough to have a playroom, but the toys that I've tidied away just don't get played with. I have to rotate them. Also, anyone with a 5 year old will know that if you have colour coded lego condom bags the ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN is that they will open them all and tip them onto the floor into a big lego tit tip, play with it for 10 minutes, manage to spread it round half the house then go and play with something else. No way in hell are they colour coding the lego every evening. Who watches this drivel then wants to copy them? Also noting more sneaky mentions of glenny.

Anyway, doesn't he pretend that the twins are feral? As if they are building some miniature Arc de Triomphe and daintily tip-toeing back to the drawers to select the specific colour brick they need for the roof.

or as fod would say, 'building a miniture Ark de Triumph and daintily tip-towing back to the draws'
Sneaky mentions of Glen

They’re trying aren’t they.

Do they think the racist tag expires?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I think some thought that might be the case. I'm not sure about England, but up here they have gotten really strict and been refusing places to NHS and keyworkers' kids. He works from home, so they should be home.
He talked in his weatherman video about who was responsible for home schooling. But who knows...

This doesn’t look like a playroom at all ! Again it’s a room that was done with their taste and nothing is for the kids. I don’t have a playroom sadly but I do have a play area in the living room and let’s just say that it’s messy and colorful. Also from my experience, any toys that is put away in storage areas never get used.
He read what you said 😂

Taadaaa

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is a glimpse of what a non-insta kids play area look like, just an FYI for FOD. For storage area (lidl, 20 euros) we have an open shelf with toys stored in. we’re not in the farrow and ball color code I agree but kids like it because it’s made for their height, they can grab whatever they want. Then you can just put everything back in it quickly or for days when you feel a bit like Marie Kondo you can organise it only to have it destroyed again the minute they are back in. We also have kids seats, a kitchen and some chalk board, it’s not aesthetically pleasing because it’s a mix of everything they were gifted and it’s their space. And to think that years ago I felt like a failure for not having a beautiful space for my kids thanks to insta cunts.
That looks lovely and cheerful and I know where I’d have preferred to play as a little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As if they are building some miniature Arc de Triomphe and daintily tip-toeing back to the drawers to select the specific colour brick they need for the roof.

or as fod would say, 'building a miniture Ark de Triumph and daintily tip-towing back to the draws'
omg just nearly snorted hot coffee ... this is bleeping hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish I had a play room! We have a lounge, which is for my husband and I, our 4 year old and the baby. I did decorate it over summer, but I didn't use #farrowandball, I instead colour matched using Valspar scrubbable paint (which doesn't smell of wee either). My kid seems perfectly happy with it and we have storage for him. Sure, it's not athletically pleasing, but it suits everyone. If I wanted a perfect lounge, I wouldn't have had kids.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish I had a play room! We have a lounge, which is for my husband and I, our 4 year old and the baby. I did decorate it over summer, but I didn't use #farrowandball, I instead colour matched using Valspar scrubbable paint (which doesn't smell of wee either). My kid seems perfectly happy with it and we have storage for him. Sure, it's not athletically pleasing, but it suits everyone. If I wanted a perfect lounge, I wouldn't have had kids.
That's normal, and it's lovely. It's a home. Much tidier than my home and I don't have children! But if you are thinking of putting his Lego in colour coded plastic bags try ikea. Just as good and cheaper. But I don't understand putting them in plastic bags especially given their irregular sizes. My brother's basic Lego bricks are in a clipit box in our roofspace, all jumbled together, plain red and white bricks, and bases. They are so old they must be antiques. Trying to sell expensive document wallets to store Lego is 'aspirational for dummies'.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.