Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky mentions of Glen

They’re trying aren’t they.

Do they think the racist tag expires?
Definitely mentioning her more.... he's mentioning her more in comments too when he's answering questions 👀
I wonder if they'll try wheeling her back out soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That's normal, and it's lovely. It's a home. Much tidier than my home and I don't have children! But if you are thinking of putting his Lego in colour coded plastic bags try ikea. Just as good and cheaper. But I don't understand putting them in plastic bags especially given their irregular sizes. My brother's basic Lego bricks are in a clipit box in our roofspace, all jumbled together, plain red and white bricks, and bases. They are so old they must be antiques. Trying to sell expensive document wallets to store Lego is 'aspirational for dummies'.
...and it’s an affiliate link kids so if you swiped then wipe ya cookies

Amazon product ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_fabc_WeQcGbR47XE8K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

👆 the bold is what makes it af

• Wow
Reactions: 13
...and it’s an affiliate link kids so if you swiped then wipe ya cookies

Amazon product ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_fabc_WeQcGbR47XE8K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

👆 the bold is what makes it af
I'm feeling smug. I searched on Amazon 🙂

And surely it improves children's hand eye coordination and motor skills to search through jumbled pieces to find what they want. It's a bit OCD of the parents separating them at the end of play but that's Sly's job. He knows his place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Definitely mentioning her more.... he's mentioning her more in comments too when he's answering questions 👀
I wonder if they'll try wheeling her back out soon?
Part of me hopes they do....to realise it’s still too soon!

And will always be too soon until she owns it and apologises!!

So Hi Glen/Sly - take note 👆🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gill Murphy Decor and Cabinetry has posted more pictures from the SoD gaff.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I knew he was a price but I didn't realise he was a "colour coding lego" level price.

I know he blamed Glen for this "hack" but if my husband came home with a bunch of document wallets to separate our sons lego into colours I'd be sitting him down for a serious conversation about his mental health!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Part of me hopes they do....to realise it’s still too soon!

And will always be too soon until she owns it and apologises!!

So Hi Glen/Sly - take note 👆🏻
I want her back to mix up the ridiculous, tone deaf bore-fest that is fod right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interested to hear on radio 4 today that by the age of 8 we have already formed our attitude to money. My father was a self employed craftsman, my mother a stay at home mum. Every penny was hard earned, and every penny counted. I was brought up knowing you don't buy what you can't afford and knowing the importance of saving when you can, and having treats when you can. I was never told this, I just absorbed it from my parents, but i was told i couldn'thave somethingjust becausesomeone else did. Admittedly I grew up in an age without digital media, but my niece is bringing her boys up now in the same way. I wonder what the Hooper children's attitude to money will be?

Reactions: 9
No wonder he finds parenthood so dull, boring and challenging if he actually colour codes lego and has all their toys in boxes in drawers and tries to hide all trace of children and their belongings in a room designated the playroom.

How about providing storage that the children can easily help with the tidy up. I’ve always encouraged my children to keep their playroom tidy and enlisted their help tidying it every day, baskets for everything on Ikea cubed shelves - just chuck the animals into one basket, the dolls into another, etc.

Only people with too much time on their hands would colour code Lego they way they have (probably a once off for the video and tagging Amazon though). Here girls, here’s the Lego in fiddly zip lock pouches - couldn‘t even use plastic lunch type boxes - you’ll have to empty all the Lego on the floor to get the pieces you need as too fiddly to rummage in these pouches.

Unable to comprehend that a plastic shallow box which contains all sorts of Lego to rummage through is more practical and more appropriate for child play than zip lock pouches.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interested to hear on radio 4 today that by the age of 8 we have already formed our attitude to money. My father was a self employed craftsman, my mother a stay at home mum. Every penny was hard earned, and every penny counted. I was brought up knowing you don't buy what you can't afford and knowing the importance of saving when you can, and having treats when you can. I was never told this, I just absorbed it from my parents, but i was told i couldn'thave somethingjust becausesomeone else did. Admittedly I grew up in an age without digital media, but my niece is bringing her boys up now in the same way. I wonder what the Hooper children's attitude to money will be?
It’s like the old Jesuit’s saying “give me a child until it’s 7 years old and I’ll show you the man” (woman in this case), but basically everything a child needs to know and understand about themselves is formed in those first 7 years. Based on this principle I’m pretty sure they’ll be competent at begging. I did note there was a guitar in the old playroom so maybe busking?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210122-130448_Instagram.jpg

Newish to the party. Does he have a sister? Or is this her? 🤔. Odd gift from anyone other than her kids, or is that just me?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why the duck do they need a big print with the word ‘mum’ on there? That’s a bit narcissistic isn’t i
Clearly the kids didn’t choose to “curate” that insta wall or buy that print (cue video from Sly saying the girls bought Glen the print)
To remind the kids who fucked up their gravy boat of freebies and followers
Of course his sister didn’t buy that print, she’s he’s just responding to her his loyal Tattle following again, but messing with us so we don’t get a BINGO! 👋coooeeee Glen Sly 👋
Glen totally bought it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

Reactions: 4
this is hilarious! I'm going to start buying people in my life generic desenio wall art that just states something really obvious about them. Maybe I'll get my boyfriend one saying 'Man'
Tbh I would also sort my lego by colour.

Get this one from Etsy for less than £10.

1611334303523.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just found this from a fabulous northern artist, her work is incredible and you can see the message clearly running through her work. The original is only £78000 but you can get copies for like only £350 at her Etsy store www.artdeladogmuck.co.uk

I’m defo buying one and if you don’t want to miss out on this beautiful piece from an outstanding talent then I suggest you don’t wait...when they’re gone they’re gone
3BCE51CF-9CD7-4CE4-A9B6-72A48AC96618.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This might come as a blow....

1611335373196.png

Just found this from a fabulous northern artist, her work is incredible and you can see the message clearly running through her work. The original is only £78000 but you can get copies for like only £350 at her Etsy store www.artdeladogmuck.co.uk

I’m defo buying one and if you don’t want to miss out on this beautiful piece from an outstanding talent then I suggest you don’t wait...when they’re gone they’re gone View attachment 397074
Also Gill posted another Hallway pic with a Glen shaped figure. I think it looked okay before. She also used the term spindlegate- can't see what really was wrong with them? 🤪

I know I'm usually a snob when it comes to art, but this would have to be in my collection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.