Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they make use of the muted word feature, but wouldn't it be amusing if he and Clemmie had been manning the account 24/7 in shifts, manually deleting all the comments they don't like, only to look on Tattle this morning and find out it could have been done automatically 😜.

p.s. If anyone's got a spare burner account, it could be tested by using a mis-spelling of the relevant word.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤦‍♀️ Hit the 8.30 sweet spot right on time 🙄 with another tit pointless video - what a knob. Didn’t he realise that even a full house de la clunge hasn’t had a positive impact on his followers
If he was still besties with hungermama she could have got him free gin (works for craftygin now I think )and that could have been #AD.

:ROFLMAO:

His hair is on fleek though.

1608125000337.png

Almost this day tomorrow!

1608125865944.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Licensing Act 1902 (as ammended) and summarised by me:
If any person is found drunk in any highway, public place (indoor or outdoor), or on any licensed premises, while responsible for a child who is, or who looks like they are under seven years, they will be liable, on summary conviction, to a fine, or to imprisonment.
I am not implying for one moment that the fods have or will be in that position, or that any tattlers would be, but his recent posts have introduced this as a topic and it's worth reminding all of us especially coming up to Christmas.
And if he is trying to get sponsors he won't get any from the alcohol industry based on his recent posts where he has effectively slated three brands. I don't drink, so apologies if I sound preachy, but who would have a bottle of prosecco lying around from last year? Is it not good enough to drink during the year, or have you been dry since last Christmas?

Reactions: 9
If any person is found drunk in any highway, public place (indoor or outdoor), or on any licensed premises, while responsible for a child who is, or who looks like they are under seven years, they will be liable, on summary conviction, to a fine, or to imprisonment.
I am not implying for one moment that the fods have or will be in that position, or that any tattlers would be, but his recent posts have introduced this as a topic and it's worth reminding all of us especially coming up to Christmas.
And if he is trying to get sponsors he won't get any from the alcohol industry based on his recent posts where he has effectively slated three brands. I don't drink, so apologies if I sound preachy, but who would have a bottle of prosecco lying around from last year? Is it not good enough to drink during the year, or have you been dry since last Christmas?
I had heard of this. There was a guy who lived near me who was regularly seen with his small child in a pushchair while he was lurching drunkenly down the sidewalk on his way back from the pub.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just can’t drink while my 3 year old is a round. For me having a drink is only appealing in a relaxing environment when out with friends or other half. In the summer when I did a lockdown bday lunch for my other half I drank nosecco (which is essentially Appletise!) to appear in the party spirit but still look after my little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can confirm. Someone I know lost their job as they were caught pissed as a fart looking after their three year old child. Their employment was subject to an enhanced disclosure so they had to advise HR they were arrested and charged for the offence.

why salad? What have I missed?!😂
Side salad perhaps? (Aka SwimTits) 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can confirm. Someone I know lost their job as they were caught pissed as a fart looking after their three year old child. Their employment was subject to an enhanced disclosure so they had to advise HR they were arrested and charged for the offence.

Side salad perhaps? (Aka SwimTits) 🤣
Were they out in public with the child?

Reactions: 2
Wow. That’s encouraging to hear. Someone called the police I presume.
I think it was more a case of he was swaying walking back from the pub and was caught red handed. I do however have my suspicions that the police were notified; regardless, their child was in danger and thankfully came to no harm. Lesson learned

Reactions: 3
Can’t remember when exactly someone called FODney a salad, but they did & hilarity ensued 🥗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was @saladressing who referred to fOdney as a salad, as in tossed salad.🥗

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.