Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Rainbowlemon that’s the next thread title right there! Maybe change scrambled eggs to ‘avocardo eggs’? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a very serious problem in Kent”
Don’t we know it Matt babez, it’s called Fod and ST!
Maybe if the Kent massive realised it was a pandemic and meeting their mates daily (to not swim) and travelling in and out of London for no real reason, then they wouldn’t be in this tit! I’m looking at you Hoopers & ST

@Axatogrind can I ask for a photoshop of an open gobbed Sly rather than Matt Hancock please 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm thinking the tabloid-style split screen works pretty well too? I wish I had time to re-draft the text :LOL:

SplitScreen.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I live in Thanet and have left my home on only four occasions since we went up to Tier 3; all essential reasons only. FOD and ST are part of the problem as to why cases are surging in this area; at what point will they start taking it seriously? When a member of their family dies?! Because I can see it coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I live in Thanet and have left my home on only four occasions since we went up to Tier 3; all essential reasons only. FOD and ST are part of the problem as to why cases are surging in this area; at what point will they start taking it seriously? When a member of their family dies?! Because I can see it coming.
@GetOffMyLawn - I’m guessing you’re not part of the Kent Massive, the London hunz who’ve adopted the seaside for their gram but still hopping in an out of London regularly because “dhaaarling, one simply has to see Liberty's new seasons offerings in person”

Reactions: 12
Let's not forget that in his quickly-deleted Easter post, they did claim to have sadly had a bereavement:

a20200412_202417.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@GetOffMyLawn - I’m guessing you’re not part of the Kent Massive, the London hunz who’ve adopted the seaside for their gram but still hopping in an out of London regularly because “dhaaarling, one simply has to see Liberty's new seasons offerings in person”
I was born in London but came down this way before I was even out of nappies so consider myself a true (and very proud) Thanetian. The DFL’s (down from London) are essential to our area, but at times they struggle with the transition as can be seen with ST and her invention of swimming in the sea 🙄

I missed the Easter post as I was blissfully unaware of FOD’s existence back then (innocent times) but I call BS! I don’t believe a word...if true he wouldn’t be doing this tit sketches on his stories, remarking how quiet the beaches are etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we know that FOD has been out and about lots? All his horrendous posts lately have been from the house? But shocking if he has been - hopefully he’ll get reported.

Let's not forget that in his quickly-deleted Easter post, they did claim to have sadly had a bereavement:

View attachment 350505
Amazing you had captured this evidence Ax!

Reactions: 4
Do we know that FOD has been out and about lots? All his horrendous posts lately have been from the house? But shocking if he has been - hopefully he’ll get reported.
I don’t think he’s doing anymore than most, it’s ST and her obsession in going down the beach with her mates! She’s not going to her local one either judging by the photo... looks suspiciously Margate/Walpole Bay way which has a high rate of infection already.

• Wow
I have to watch Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond every day
Praise be for Channel 4 -that's how I became a fan of both shows! I would never have started watching Fraiser otherwise. I used to skip it before, but then just started watching one day and the rest is history.

• Heart
  • Haha
Been lurking for the longest time and finally joined today. Hello all. A while ago I had been watching a YouTube video on the whole MOD scandal (very superficial account as most have been) but what I noticed was that the oldest daughter has tried to defend her mother. It's all very sad to see. The girl's distress at it all is so evident. Those two should be utterly ashamed at what they have put those children through and yet still these accounts continue. Their narcissism truly knows no bounds.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Been lurking for the longest time and finally joined today. Hello all. A while ago I had been watching a YouTube video on the whole MOD scandal (very superficial account as most have been) but what I noticed was that the oldest daughter has tried to defend her mother. It's all very sad to see. The girl's distress at it all is so evident. Those two should be utterly ashamed at what they have put those children through and yet still these accounts continue. Their narcissism truly knows no bounds.
Oh my goodness, I've just found the video and Anya's comments.

😥

• Sad
  • Wow
I couldn’t agree more! The emotional damage they are doing to their children is worrisome, not just from the fact that their faces are plastered all over the internet but the long term effects of a child feeling the need to protect their parent. This extends to all Insta-families.

eta: what YouTube video is this?

• Sad
Not sure about criticising the girls, I honestly feel for her. She’ll have had a rough time at school after this. None of it is her fault, I’m not saying clemmie doesn’t deserve it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.