Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, how much does it cost to buy from the follower factory?
Absolutely nothing- you can get a thousand for a couple of quid! Problem is they go fairly quickly so we are going round in this cycle of him continually losing consistently then when he gets worried he does a purchase. He’ll be back to negatives again in a couple of days. Like I said yesterday he should have been on 926k early yesterday but was maintaining 927 because he was buying- it had got down to 45 souls to save before he was in he 926’s and then the next time I looked he was 927395! What an absolute knob! Desperately clinging to his status. I don’t get it, he’s still appears to have a massive following even if he’d let it go down to 900k, but I’m guessing brands are looking at his stats and thinking 🤔 that ship appears to be sinking, nah let’s go with the other gawping twin wanker instead!

Now he’s worked out how to do low level purchases it doesn’t look as obvious as when he was hacked hacked to the tune of 10k Chinese bots 🙄😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@Dogmuck
As you so rightly say, ‘desperately clinging to his status’. It feels as if he is always seeking his 15 minutes of fame, yet doesn’t seem to understand that whatever he does, or however he behaves, the 15 minute slot of fame of FOD/MOD will always, probably for eternity, belong to MOD .... and for the all of the wrong reasons ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is that gross photo showing him sitting on the toilet with his kecks round his ankles still on his grid? I know someone posted it on here recently but didn’t know if it had been saved. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now he’s worked out how to do low level purchases it doesn’t look as obvious as when he was hacked hacked to the tune of 10k Chinese bots 🙄😏
It's just so bloody pointless, and probably having the opposite effect of what I'm guessing he's aiming for. He just looks more and more disconnected from this massive audience of overseas (fake) followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess we should pity him really - he’s a sad character - but then I remember he’s sold his kids for £4K sinks and all my sympathy just evaporates and I feel nothing but contempt for the sad loser!

Reactions: 22
I guess we should pity him really - he’s a sad character - but then I remember he’s sold his kids for £4K sinks and all my sympathy just evaporates and I feel nothing but contempt for the sad loser!
Same. If I'm tempted to feel a milligram of sympathy I remind myself about her spoilt attitude with the "low expectations" cottage holiday in France, and now him jizzing himself over his "not a child in sight" Abu Dhabi trip while bemoaning his privileged life at home in the middle of a pandemic.

Grabby, entitled, selfish fuckers totally incapable of self-reflection and personal growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't think follower count really matters once you reach a peak.

Mother of five boys just got another #AD today, triplet sellers a free washing machine.

Someone else I follow with 10.5k followers (that.makes.six ) got a freebie water bottle, free cosy socks, smiley mittens and a Maileg mouse within three weeks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't think follower count really matters once you reach a peak.

Mother of five boys just got another #AD today, triplet sellers a free washing machine.

Someone else I follow with 10.5k followers (that.makes.six ) got a freebie water bottle, free cosy socks, smiley mittens and a Maileg mouse within three weeks.
I think you’re right @rainbowlemon but Sly hasn’t worked that out yet. Let’s remember how giddy he was to get to 1mm! His brand is doomed and this is why he’s trying a new approach and why not try it on 927k bots? The HOH following is going up but I imagine there’s about 5k of hate watchers 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway it’s 1st December so it’s time for a Christmas Carol. I know it’s not the genuine first day of Christmas but 🤷‍♀️

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me one hundred and fifty bots free

ETA: sorry now at three hundred and nineteen bots free! 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't triplet sellers get a free dishwasher last week, now they're getting their new playroom fitted out with freebies. Mother of FIVE boys lamenting she hasn't bought her FIVE boys Christmas presents yet, who cares darl, they have received plenty of new crap lately for it not to matter, especially as apparently the elder three kids don't believe in Santa.🎅🧑🏻‍🎄🎄 I don't want to read a review written by a 10 year old who got the toy for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn't triplet sellers get a free dishwasher last week, now they're getting their new playroom fitted out with freebies. Mother of FIVE boys lamenting she hasn't bought her FIVE boys Christmas presents yet, who cares darl, they have received plenty of new crap lately for it not to matter, especially as apparently the elder three kids don't believe in Santa.🎅🧑🏻‍🎄🎄 I don't want to read a review written by a 10 year old who got the toy for free.
The concept of 'it is better to give than to receive' seems to completely go over the heads of many influencers and their clans .....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Didn’t he already post that tragic video last week?? The one on his stories where he runs outside shouting “oh my god lockdowns over!!”
If he’s not already posted it, then I’ve had some scarily accurate predictive dreams recently haha. Pretty sure it’s a re-upload of a recent vid though...are we that desperate for content sly??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They can't even do the smallest thing around the house without making a "quick video" and patronising the tit out of their 'audience' :rolleyes:
Sure Jan, "loads of people" DM'd you asking about doorbells and you just happened to have an installation video edited and ready to post 😜

Bell.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Didn’t he already post that tragic video last week?? The one on his stories where he runs outside shouting “oh my god lockdowns over!!”
If he’s not already posted it, then I’ve had some scarily accurate predictive dreams recently haha. Pretty sure it’s a re-upload of a recent vid though...are we that desperate for content sly??
Yes it was posted last week when they announced which tier systems we would all be in.

Not like they follow the rules anyway. Remember the Halloween party ST attended with food Sly tried to claim was his? 🤣 pair of eejits.

They can't even do the smallest thing around the house without making a "quick video" and patronising the tit out of their 'audience' :rolleyes:
Sure Jan, "loads of people" DM'd you asking about doorbells and you just happened to have an installation video edited and ready to post 😜

View attachment 331623
Ugh the melt. Even I managed to install a Ring doorbell, plus a camera for my parents without informing all my 45 followers, and then asking them to DM me for help if they couldn't follow the bleeping instructions they came with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a heads up: Kent is now in Tier 3 meaning that restrictions, although lifted a little, are still quite strict. I’m wondering how the next couple of weeks are going to pan out for FOD and his side salad, ST?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who else thinks he will make a video about the COVID-19 vaccine being rolled out next week? Because we all need Sly to inform us of the goings on in the world.

And then we will have a Christmas tree video no doubt.

What other pointless tit can he use to fill his grid up with?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's about time he acknowledged his recent massive influx of new Chinese and Middle Eastern followers, and did a couple of quick videos especially for them. Why wouldn't he? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.