Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give zero fucks about actual celebrities ... I’m all over the wannabe fuckers though 😂
Same. It’s all about the wannabes. My latest guilty pleasure is the Wayne Lineker thread and some Irish sisters called the Garrihy’s aka The Gardashions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fuckin bored tonight... even Masterchef is tit. It’s nearly a whole year since McCain Ad... even if I was down to my last pound I would never buy part cooked roast potatoes.

I don’t even care if I offend anyone on this thread
C1362BE0-854F-42A1-9BFC-C2AD0F86069B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Clemmie Telford - mainly for the time when she left her rings in the buggy and it was stolen and her consistent tone deafness
Haha this was classic yes. I need to find her thread again. I follow the brummymummyof2 thread - she is a car crash.

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked he hasn't jumped on the bandwagon, and filmed some Elf on the Shelf crap that no one cares about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked he hasn't jumped on the bandwagon, and filmed some Elf on the Shelf crap that no one cares about.
As in dressed the twinnies in elf costumes and got them to climb up the bookcase?🎄Or even better up to the top of the Christmas tree.🙀🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More Elf nonsense.

Single mother Ms Lee - who is a carer - said her son Oscar 'cried and cried' when he saw the bones and was left 'traumatised' - but she 'found it hilarious'.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
As in dressed the twinnies in elf costumes and got them to climb up the bookcase?🎄Or even better up to the top of the Christmas tree.🙀🤳
That sounds like an A&E visit would be needed, good thing Glen would be around to suggest #IVABS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Simon, how about a video of you with your crystal ball or time machine that enables you to prepare video content - complete with trip to Screwfix - in response to "loads of people's" DMs, BEFORE you receive the DMs?

Or were "loads of people" randomly DMing you about smart doorbells before you'd even posted about your smart home?

"Oh, that's a nice stair runner, I think I'll DM Simon about doorbells" :LOL:

Doorbell.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hey Simon, how about a video of you with your crystal ball or time machine that enables you to prepare video content - complete with trip to Screwfix - in response to "loads of people's" DMs, BEFORE you receive the DMs?

Or were "loads of people" randomly DMing you about smart doorbells before you'd even posted about your smart home?

View attachment 334393
Nooooo don't be silly.

He undone all his doorbell wiring, then re-wired and installed the doorbell again, just to record it and make a video for the "loads of people" who asked about it. 🤣

It's not like Sly is a Billy Bullshitter now is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 334393
Love that! I love it when the Trolls catch him out on the big porkies 🤣

We were talking about it last night how these twats say “hey I’m going to do a Q&A so DM me with your questions”
Then they just provide answers to questions they’ve made up themselves that allows them to steer their grifting ship in the direction they want it to go. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was wandering round Lidl earlier thinking about what it would take Sly to do for me/us to think “yeh ok fair dos, crack on son” (my voice is quite SE posh. I would sound like an absolute bellend saying the above).

To start... a breakdown of the child exploitation, acknowledgement of it, deleting all the old exploitative photos (whilst recognising the horse has bolted) an apology to his kids for it. Recognising and apologising for the racism. Acknowledging all the freebies. I would let the bot buying lie if he stopped buying them (WE CAN TELL!!) and I guess some comment on the impact that using social media to “align themselves with the celebrity world” a) hasn’t worked b) fucked their family life. Promise to not grift for more freebies and stop making time consuming videos “for a creative outlet”.

It’s the Prince Andrew interview. Nothing less. Mention it all, so to say (I so love and miss bethenney in RHONY. Don’t judge)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
what is this tripe he’s just posted? Smells of desperation in here...
It’s not him it’s her! 4 screen story for a Vietnamese (or was it Thai?) takeaway. Desperate af for a freebie. Pretty sure they didn’t post that much for the £4K sink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ on a bike. What the effing hell did I just watch on his FOD insta? Imagine coming across him in the woods on a dog walk. You'd run in the opposite direction from that mad man.

And the HOH romantic meal for two? What has that got to do with DIY? I mean, sure they had to cook it (defeats the object of a takeaway meal no?). But it's not interior design. God, do you think they'll post a step by step instruction on how to cook it? Got to be Glen.

I just had to share these beauties...

20201204_233605.jpg
20201204_233627.jpg
20201204_233642.jpg
20201204_233711.jpg
20201204_233743.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I really need to DM Sly to ask advice on getting my partner to commit social media career suicide, do you think he’d film a quick tute on stories if I ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.