Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all you trolls who don’t follow the jack Monroe thread, this is sending it wild over there. It’s a long awaited hit at the influencers who cry troll and hide behind their own bull tit to justify their grifting! It’s clearly Jack and a Scottish woman called Vonny (idk her) they are talking about, but Tattle gets a mention. I think it’s a great balanced article that shows these people up for what they are. Worth a read

Take note Sly, the worm is turning!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
For all you trolls who don’t follow the jack Monroe thread, this is sending it wild over there. It’s a long awaited hit at the influencers who cry troll and hide behind their own bull tit to justify their grifting! It’s clearly Jack and a Scottish woman called Vonny (idk her) they are talking about, but Tattle gets a mention. I think it’s a great balanced article that shows these people up for what they are. Worth a read

I’ve never ventured into the Jack Monroe thread... is it worth it and more importantly, are the trolls nice to newcomers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never ventured into the Jack Monroe thread... is it worth it and more importantly, are the trolls nice to newcomers?
You won’t meet a nicer bunch. They love a newbie...introduce yourself, you’ll get loads of hugs. Warning, it’s super fast and there are loads of “in” jokes but our very own lovely @Pocahontas does amazing recaps at the start of each thread and attaches a Jack for Dummies, for newbies, which will give you a great understanding of some of the things people write in there. It will have you laughing so hard you’ll pee your pants, grrrrring so hard you’ll grind your teeth down and crying at some of the stories and compassion of those nasty trolls.
Jack came to visit at one stage this year (thread 31) which was hilarious, I was just an observer of that thread back then. Jack is relentlessly providing content as she twatters twitters all day and night long!
I thoroughly recommend it but I would suggest going back...at least to 31...but you’ll need some dedication to get to grips. I’m not sure how many intros Poca has done but if you cba reading back then the intros and jack for dummies is a great starting point xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You won’t meet a nicer bunch. They love a newbie...introduce yourself, you’ll get loads of hugs. Warning, it’s super fast and there are loads of “in” jokes but our very own lovely @Pocahontas does amazing recaps at the start of each thread and attaches a Jack for Dummies, for newbies, which will give you a great understanding of some of the things people write in there. It will have you laughing so hard you’ll pee your pants, grrrrring so hard you’ll grind your teeth down and crying at some of the stories and compassion of those nasty trolls.
Jack came to visit at one stage this year (thread 31) which was hilarious, I was just an observer of that thread back then. Jack is relentlessly providing content as she twatters twitters all day and night long!
I thoroughly recommend it but I would suggest going back...at least to 31...but you’ll need some dedication to get to grips. I’m not sure how many intros Poca has done but if you cba reading back then the intros and jack for dummies is a great starting point xxx
It’s true, the posters are very welcoming indeed. The threads are a bit of a full-time job to keep up with, I have breaks from the recaps from time to time as it’s too much! My god, we would LOVE axa’s genius photoshop skills 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The Jack Monroe thread is excellent - I just wish I had time to read it all instead of having to skip bits.

Best threads:
Fod/Mod - the classic
Jack Monroe - for the chaos and jokes
Sarah Akwisombe - for the jaw dropping lies and twists and turns
Clemmie Telford - mainly for the time when she left her rings in the buggy and it was stolen and her consistent tone deafness
Sali Hughes - For her mad self justification and refusal to accept she is a walking talking advert and for the beauty chat

I have dipped into Candace braithwaite (the mum influencer who was once a pimp) and some of the off topic threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Jack Monroe thread is excellent - I just wish I had time to read it all instead of having to skip bits.

Best threads:
Fod/Mod - the classic
Clemmie Telford - mainly for the time when she left her rings in the buggy and it was stolen and her consistent tone deafness
Sali Hughes - For her mad self justification and refusal to accept she is a walking talking advert and for the beauty chat

I have dipped into Candace braithwaite (the mum influencer who was once a pimp) and some of the off topic threads.
Sali Hughes has released a podcast episode on The Documentary Podcast called Me and my trolls today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sali Hughes has released a podcast episode on The Documentary Podcast called Me and my trolls today.
Well I have also written to the BBC again today as they still haven’t dealt with my complaint (sent 7/10) about Sali’s radio 4 programme. They are supposed to deal with it in 2 weeks and yes we are in a pandemic but it’s bastard 2 months! It’s not like people need to be in “the London office” to deal with correspondence 😏 I’ve also contacted OFCOM!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I have also written to the BBC again today as they still haven’t dealt with my complaint (sent 7/10) about Sali’s radio 4 programme. They are supposed to deal with it in 2 weeks and yes we are in a pandemic but it’s bastard 2 months! It’s not like people need to be in “the London office” to deal with correspondence 😏 I’ve also contacted OFCOM!
The Covid excuse is bullshit. I am working full time from home and not from the office. Yet my output is exactly the same as when I had been in the office. I suspect the same to be said for many people at the BBC and other places, stop using Covid as a bloody excuse for being lazy!

• Heart
The Covid excuse is bullshit. I am working full time from home and not from the office. Yet my output is exactly the same as when I had been in the office. I suspect the same to be said for many people at the BBC and other places, stop using Covid as a bloody excuse for being lazy!
I know! Absolute bs! They managed to produce and broadcast thousands of hours of Radio and tv during lockdown but can’t manage to reply to an on-line complaint 😏

Reactions: 7

Best threads:
Fod/Mod - the classic

I want to add the Jo Good thread to this list. It’s a new one. Disingenuous BBC radio presenter and ex actress who has turned into an influencer in her sixties. Claims to not have a pension, but owns three properties. She lives in Marylebone. She has a YouTube and Instagram account under the name MiddleAged Minx. She’s been bothering me for a few years. Thanks to @VeeJayBee for starting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Brilliant article!!

I've dipped in to some other threads, including the JM one, but that is incredibly fast paced. Sometimes I struggle keeping up with this one when Sly posts drivel 🤣

• Haha
It’s true, the posters are very welcoming indeed. The threads are a bit of a full-time job to keep up with, I have breaks from the recaps from time to time as it’s too much! My god, we would LOVE axa’s genius photoshop skills 😂
Aw, bless you! Truth is all my photoshop stuff on here is just rushed and in no way my best work :LOL:. This FOD/MOD thread is about the right pace for me, I can dip in for a few minutes here and there most days and usually keep up. I wouldn't cope with a really fast-moving thread. I've been known to look in on the Tom/Gi Fletcher thread from time to time. I feel like celebs get much more of a free pass for their child-selling antics than your run of the mill influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw, bless you! Truth is all my photoshop stuff on here is just rushed and in no way my best work :LOL:. This FOD/MOD thread is about the right pace for me, I can dip in for a few minutes here and there most days and usually keep up. I wouldn't cope with a really fast-moving thread. I've been known to look in on the Tom/Gi Fletcher thread from time to time. I feel like celebs get much more of a free pass for their child-selling antics than your run of the mill influencers.
I give zero fucks about actual celebrities ... I’m all over the wannabe fuckers though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Brilliant article!!

I've dipped in to some other threads, including the JM one, but that is incredibly fast paced. Sometimes I struggle keeping up with this one when Sly posts drivel 🤣
I agree, it's a very astute commentary. "Where is the responsibility and oversight?"....... Applies to SO many! It should be a slogan somewhere, maybe tattooed across their knuckles as a reminder!

• Heart
Anyway, why does he need smart speakers to tell the girls it’s dinner time? Can’t he just text them like I do mine? Or am I behind on the times?!
Aw my dad used to stand at the bottom of the stairs and blow an imaginary trumpet 🎺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.