Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a heads up: Kent is now in Tier 3 meaning that restrictions, although lifted a little, are still quite strict. I’m wondering how the next couple of weeks are going to pan out for FOD and his side salad, ST?
SIDE SALAD I AM CRYING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who else thinks he will make a video about the COVID-19 vaccine being rolled out next week? Because we all need Sly to inform us of the goings on in the world.

And then we will have a Christmas tree video no doubt.

What other pointless tit can he use to fill his grid up with?
Maybe he'll dress up as Santa. Are Santa visits cancelled this year? That would be mega lolz.

Or cut his own hair? Someone needs to cut it anyway, even if it isn't him.

Or could he give an instructional video on how to replace the annoying bulbs on Christmas tree lights? You know when one breaks and the whole lot doesn't work? Definitely a Christmas tree video with some hazardous twin-tree climbing competition to put the angel at the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he'll dress up as Santa. Are Santa visits cancelled this year? That would be mega lolz.

Or cut his own hair? Someone needs to cut it anyway, even if it isn't him.

Or could he give an instructional video on how to replace the annoying bulbs on Christmas tree lights? You know when one breaks and the whole lot doesn't work? Definitely a Christmas tree video with some hazardous twin-tree climbing competition to put the angel at the top.
Don’t give him ideas. That last time he played around with fairy lights he wrapped himself in them and made a creepy dancing video (if I’m remembering right).

I’m waiting for Sly to tell the plebs not to buy anything for Christmas on his FOD account but for Glen to keep posting her shop-small wish list on the Horrors account. Shame we’re all in tier 3, no “you’ll always find her in the kitchen at parties” parties this year; just covert ones with ST and Santa sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sly stories - yep repeat of last weeks lockdown one where he says or suggest “duck” twice, then a nice one about camel toe🤔 What a great dad to young girls he is. He’s such a basic 1950’s model, his dad must be proud.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So childish. I wonder if they are the real Japanese type socks.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My god he’s so stupid. ‘Foot socker” - not funny/not really a pun. Same song he used for the dog last week (Lazy. Other songs about fashion/models exist. I believe David Bowie even did a song called ‘Fashion’).

Unfunny, doltish, smug bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
After his most recent antics can I change my first day of Christmas to...my true love gave to me
Alan Partridge and racist Clemmie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sly stories - yep repeat of last weeks lockdown one where he says or suggest “duck” twice, then a nice one about camel toe🤔 What a great dad to young girls he is. He’s such a basic 1950’s model, his dad must be proud.
I can't see any stories now?? Has he deleted them?

ETA - ignore me. I think my Insta was having a moment. They're there!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Oh Simon, you’re such a hoot, with your flip flops and socks”. Said no one EVER!!!
Sad, desperate f*cker! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys just in case anyone missed it...ITS SLYS MONEY THAT PAYS FOR THE SCHOOL SHOES!😏

Hun those performing monkeys have earned enough money to have new school shoes every week for the rest of their school lives! It’s THEIR money because that’s what brought in the ££. Without them you and your racist wife wouldn’t have had anything like the exposure, got sponsorships and book deals. They are the ones keeping you in your Burton jeans you wanker.

Also nice haircut Sly did @Axatogrind hit a nerve with the Mr Whippy post? 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.