Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is on the beg for some more aesthetically ( that bleeping word again ) pleasing Wi-Fi extenders from Google, because his are the older version.

Could he be anymore transparent? Tagging the tit out of Google in his stories.

20201130_230629.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does he need a 'smart' house, he seems to have more spare time than anybody, can he not get off his arse and flick a switch? Tech geek, more just a spoiled brat wanker🧔🤳

They love to use that word aesthetically don't they.?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gosh he’s so helpful isn’t he bless him. I really hadn’t considered installing a smoke alarm in my home. Thanks fodders for another top tip. Oh and I’m so grateful to learn that you have also installed a doorbell, you’re just too clever. Go you!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So on top of having their lives plastered online, they also have the house fully wired with smart devices (nothing more then spy mics in my opinion). I love tech but I don’t see what’s wrong with door bells and smoke devices that aren’t connected to your WiFi.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m a smart home evangelist - but can’t understand why he wants to buy into an ecosystem where a lightbulb is £20-35 when his daughters room looks like a bed sit...? Look after your babies first please 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To go back to his gloating Abu Dhabi post - I’ve posted a few #tbts over lockdown as a sort of wistful “wish I was there” type thing...BUT! They tend to involve my husband and kids. It’s his whinging about the girls that drives me mad. They. Will. See. It. FOD. Even the little ones will one day see how much you hated being at home with them because the internet never forgets. In a huge house, no less. I kept (and keep bc, let’s be real, tier 3 over here!) saying how lucky my family is to live in a house where everyone can be behind a closed door alone if they like. So many people don’t have that luxury and there’s this twit complaining via freebies long-gone. Doesn’t mean it’s easy or fun but it’s like he’s unable to read a basic room.

Anyway, why does he need smart speakers to tell the girls it’s dinner time? Can’t he just text them like I do mine? Or am I behind on the times?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To go back to his gloating Abu Dhabi post - I’ve posted a few #tbts over lockdown as a sort of wistful “wish I was there” type thing...BUT! They tend to involve my husband and kids. It’s his whinging about the girls that drives me mad. They. Will. See. It. FOD. Even the little ones will one day see how much you hated being at home with them because the internet never forgets. In a huge house, no less. I kept (and keep bc, let’s be real, tier 3 over here!) saying how lucky my family is to live in a house where everyone can be behind a closed door alone if they like. So many people don’t have that luxury and there’s this twit complaining via freebies long-gone. Doesn’t mean it’s easy or fun but it’s like he’s unable to read a basic room.

Anyway, why does he need smart speakers to tell the girls it’s dinner time? Can’t he just text them like I do mine? Or am I behind on the times?!
His smart home is akin to a big brother house....I'm surprised he hasn't got cameras in all the rooms to keep an eye on them...can't be very relaxing in your room knowing that the man of the house's voice may be booming through the speakers any minute demanding your attendance ( bit like the Great Oz in wizard of Oz!😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is a post from the copytwat multi dad from April.... looks like FOD is copying him now. How the mighty have fallen
And at least this man has some respect for his kids, not saying I hate you all.
And he kept his gob shut for the photo! Win, win.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he is begging in the hope Google send cameras and upgrades for the house too? Creepy bleep.

Also, the kitchen cupboards are looking battered as duck in that photo on HOH.

Reactions: 8
The opening two graphics from his latest video.

1. "What is difference a year makes.."
2. "This time last year in 2019" (as oppososed to this time last year in some other year?!)

By the way, the 37 people who bothered to comment (including the ones who only posted emojis) represent less than 0.004% of his followers. Another great start to the week! 😜

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

• Haha
"What is difference a year makes."

Does he never check his spellings before uploading? I can only imagine the grammar in his work emails...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy first of December! Never too early to get yourself a little something for Christmas.

1606830806161.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Happy first of December! Never too early to get yourself a little something for Christmas.

View attachment 330596
man seriously needs to stop buying followers, a quick scroll through them and I couldn’t get a screen full of followers with profile pics. Even some of them with pics are clearly bots some of them with 0 followers.

a very unhealthy looking following.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg the spelling and grammar mistakes on his latest stories! Just awful. Also I bet he’s tagging Google now that you can hide tags off the post on stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.