Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to go and gaze upon his £4K sink more. He’s so effing ungrateful. 😒

Reactions: 20
I cringed so hard I pulled a muscle somewhere watching him at the Killers. duck me, he needs a solid hard punch in that idiotic face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reposting this here because I think it says a lot about his values. There were a hundred different ways he could have framed a throwback post about his Abu Dhabi trip, without making his home and family life sound, at best, like it means nothing to him in comparison. Of course it's OK to miss holidays and remember highlights of past ones, but the real good fortune - his health, his family, his home, his relative affluence - is right under his nose. Having those blessings (particularly in the time of Covid when so many others are suffering losses and struggling desperately) is worth way, way, way more than a child-free trip to the F1.

One day perhaps it'll dawn on him that he got this comparison the wrong way round... but in his words, I'm not holding my breath.

View attachment 329252
Observations:

- He didn’t tag rent a mate who he took with him, rental period obviously expired
- Seedy undertone with the mention of ‘lap action’ 🤢
- He’s pretty vile
- He’s tagged a country, is he just hoping they’ll send him anything free
- Another fine example of him getting it wrong!
- What he really means by what he misses is he misses the free stuff! So transparent!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget the “best mate” was a new twin dad, so the kind of chump who thinks leaving his partner at home with tiny babies is sound. Even if she pushed him to go foe the experience, he should have said no. People. Can’t trust them. They like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The responses are an odd batch, with people empathising, asking about the girls, multiple cry laughing emojis and the obligatory "has mother of daughters stopped her instagram?", but there's also this. Let's see if it stays up.

ToneDeaf.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
C9CEA2CB-A183-4D5A-8B48-E0C3FF4CAAC2.jpeg

“This isn’t an ad”😂😂😂

Yes Fodney you helmet, that ship has well and truly sailed. Is he now trying to get the attention of that ‘small independent brand’ (because we know the SODS are all about supporting small brands) Google?!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 329401
“This isn’t an ad”😂😂😂

Yes Fodney you helmet, that ship has well and truly sailed. Is he now trying to get the attention of that ‘small independent brand’ (because we know the SODS are all about supporting small brands) Google?!🙄
He’s been begging for smart home bits for years & seen other much smaller accounts get campaigns for them recently. Sadly Google can likely Google you and see what an awful person you are 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂😂😂 been blocked by HOH- must have taken some detective work and a bit of scrolling through here as I don’t comment on his her stuff!
Saul Fodman as...burner 😂😂😂
Guessing me contacting the ASA maybe pushed them over the edge

Also blocked by every live follower counter, oooooh touchy touchy, you don’t like it when I highlight your terrible follower falls and bot buying escapades do you Hoopers 😜🤣🤣🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
388CDC58-789B-4236-A459-8D31A9EFF66F.jpeg

Interesting approach from the Selfish Mother (mother/mama sweatshirts) woman. Imagine if FOD did this, he’d have nobody left!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 329421

Interesting approach from the Selfish Mother (mother/mama sweatshirts) woman. Imagine if FOD did this, he’d have nobody left!
Haha, yeah right :rolleyes: I don't believe that story for a second! FOD could maybe pretend the same, but we know in reality he is doing the opposite and frantically blocking real accounts then buying bots to replace them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FOD's already "aiming to lower his follower count" every time he posts something 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 329401
“This isn’t an ad”😂😂😂

Rangoonio ‘helmet’ has just killed me off 😅 I don’t think I’ve heard it as an insult since I was 12 😅 but it’s just so perfectly perfect for this shitbag. I know it’s a Mumsnet cliche but I actually lolled and made the dogs jump off the sofa (no baby or ‘DH’ to wake up here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rangoonio ‘helmet’ has just killed me off 😅 I don’t think I’ve heard it as an insult since I was 12 😅 but it’s just so perfectly perfect for this shitbag. I know it’s a Mumsnet cliche but I actually lolled and made the dogs jump off the sofa (no baby or ‘DH’ to wake up here)
I’m going retro with my insults, regressing to my inner 12 year old...💅🏻😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.