Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no safety goggles, yet he’s wearing some while sharpening his saw in his stories! He’s such a 💩.
first thing I thought of when I saw this; yes, kids actually generally Love doing this type of thing, but really, safety first.
I’m pleased the first comment is about the dangers.

Reactions: 8
The good news is, even the twins can’t save him now. He’s losing followers good style after those posts 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh we have a response to a safety goggles comment...

It's not about being perfect, it's about common bleeping sense and safety when it comes to your children. But hey I forgot, him and Clemmie conduct zero safeguarding when it comes to their kids.

20201128_224240.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh we have a response to a safety goggles comment...

It's not about being perfect, it's about common bleeping sense and safety when it comes to your children. But hey I forgot, him and Clemmie conduct zero sfeguarding when it comes to their kids.

View attachment 327694
Fuxking unbelievable - it’s not like he’s a first time father or a young dad, he’s bastard almost 40...and oh how we laughed when those cheeky scamps ran up the ladder when I was dicking about in the basement filming myself sharpening an axe! What an absolute bell end. I don’t even let my husband be on ladders alone never mind a bloody 4 year old...seriously you think this tit is funny when you have such a huge platform! Jesus!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Fuxking unbelievable - it’s not like he’s a first time father or a young dad, he’s bastard almost 40...and oh how we laughed when those cheeky scamps ran up the ladder when I was dicking about in the basement filming myself sharpening an axe! What an absolute bell end. I don’t even let my husband be on ladders alone never mind a bloody 4 year old...seriously you think this tit is funny when you have such a huge platform! Jesus!
I was shocked ( don’t know why he’s always been a bleeping dick where their safety is concerned ) to see them with no safety goggles on and up a bleeping ladder 😳

People like him always come out with the same tit “ nothing happened” yeah nothing happened this time dickwad

And apart from the lessons on how NOT to parent your children ......how tit is their garden 😏

* excuse the language but he makes me so mad

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Clemmie still working as a midwife?
No idea 🤷‍♀️

I actually thought Sly was gonna keep his head down for a bit because a couple of his big loser days have dropped off his stats and there’s only this big 1115 loser day to drop off and his monthly loser figures would look almost acceptably low. However, I forgot he is the ultimate self obsessed wanker, he actually thought bringing the twins back would push him back up...Sly only the bots can help you now!
People want to see pretty posts of his twin daughters, they don’t want his manic axe grinding and certainly not see the kids at risk of danger...yet another terrible clanger! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't he have a video the other day that included something about the importance of wearing protective gear? FFS.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He should have thought of 'protective gear' 14 years ago when he first met Clam😉🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was shocked ( don’t know why he’s always been a bleeping dick where their safety is concerned ) to see them with no safety goggles on and up a bleeping ladder 😳

People like him always come out with the same tit “ nothing happened” yeah nothing happened this time dickwad

And apart from the lessons on how NOT to parent your children ......how tit is their garden 😏

* excuse the language but he makes me so mad
And to top it off you know he probably told them to run up that ladder and pose for the camera.
bleep

Reactions: 18
At first I thought those stories last night were just same old silly drivel - backfiring again being so blasé about safety (how can you be so irresponsible as to post those kinds of videos to 900K bots followers purely for the lolz?)

THEN IT DAWNED ON ME! Isn't he trolling you @Axatogrind ? He literally had an axe-to-grind for his stories 🤷‍♀️ Plus he mentioned his Mr Whippy hair. He's watching you 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
At first I thought those stories last night were just same old silly drivel - backfiring again being so blasé about safety (how can you be so irresponsible as to post those kinds of videos to 900K bots followers purely for the lolz?)

THEN IT DAWNED ON ME! Isn't he trolling you @Axatogrind ? He literally had an axe-to-grind for his stories 🤷‍♀️ Plus he mentioned his Mr Whippy hair. He's watching you 👀
He is probably jealous of Axa, you know, someone who has definite TALENT. Wanker turdmuffin Slymon🧔🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Twin up the ladder is just same same but different to when one ‘climbed up the bookcase’ or whatever it was to get some biscuits he had planted there.
Ewww getting his young kids to pose in unsafe situations is very a la Susie Verill the racists style.

Reactions: 17
I would be freaked by all these comments. The bottom one admits it’s weird at least.
To us it would be downright scary having people say that about our kids.

But he doesn’t give a tit about they're safety. He has wheeled them out of retirement for likes and comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
1606642029356.png

Just need to wait a few more years before all of these insta kids grow up and start talking about what it was really like to grow up in their families like Jill Duggar is doing now. Some of these kids have a digital footprint starting in utero.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 328003

Just need to wait a few more years before all of these insta kids grow up and start talking about what it was really like to grow up in their families like Jill Duggar is doing now. Some of these kids have a digital footprint starting in utero.
That’s the really sad, tragic part of it... children don’t ask to be born and have no say in how their parents broadcast their lives.

I believe there was a case in France recently where a young person who had been exploited by their parents in just this manner successfully managed to obtain an order to ensure all photographs were removed and an embargo on any future posts. Maybe this is what needs to be done here?

Family influencers are exploiting, thus endangering their children. They need to prove what safeguards they have in place to protect their children because it won’t be long before something terrible but avoidable happens to one of them.

For what it’s worth: FOD... did you know that Thanet has one of the highest numbers of registered sex offenders? And also, were you aware that the police are chasing their tails with the ramifications of County Lines?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.