Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being married to him? What’s funny is that Glen is obviously so obsessed with image and looks - how embarrassing being tied to this twit.
Does anyone remember the episode of Friends (stay with me, I’m going somewhere with this) where Phoebe is massaging a hot client and has to think of Chandler to stop her thoughts turning sexual? Well Slymon is my Chandler- literally the least sexual thing I can think of; the tit dancing, Mr. Whippy hair, the desperate attempt at having a ‘wacky’ persona, it’s so unattractive. I don’t know Glen copes...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahhhh bless, loving the idea of the Photo Box prints on the fridge, hope they got prints of some of their most memorable Instagram moments, Clemmie's 'apology', Sly's International Womans Day, BLM, maybe also a few screenshots of Alice in Wanderlusts best posts on Tattle..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“Life is too short to care about what people think” but not too short to scroll trough someone’s insta old pics and like a Kid pic because you’re upset about what people think. He’s crazy.
Sorry @allybongo the guy is a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember the episode of Friends (stay with me, I’m going somewhere with this) where Phoebe is massaging a hot client and has to think of Chandler to stop her thoughts turning sexual? Well Slymon is my Chandler- literally the least sexual thing I can think of; the tit dancing, Mr. Whippy hair, the desperate attempt at having a ‘wacky’ persona, it’s so unattractive. I don’t know Glen copes...
Mr. Whippy hair!!! 😂

IMG_4043lol.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you Dogmuck et al yes I’m okay. Just a bit shell shocked re Slimey’s behaviour. If anything it’s made me look a lot more closely at my digital footprint. Just goes to show no matter how secure we think we are online - it’s still open to weirdos and dodgepots crawling back through everything we have ever posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are you ok Ally?

Imagine going into your supermarket putting your phone on the floor...on timer...and taking a photo like this? 🤷‍♀️
Nope can’t imagine it!
I don't get how he isn't embarrassed?

I genuinely cringe when I see people in the street/on public transport taking selfies, or videoing themselves.

I don't mean on a fun day out with friends/family and you're in a group and want photos and videos for memories.
But people like him, on his own in a supermarket carrying a basket of shopping.

Reactions: 15
I mentioned the other day in this thread about the framed piece of art my son created that is the first thing all visitors see when they enter our home; it’s so blatantly obvious he reads here probably DAILY like the fame hunger junkie he is.

As for going through someone’s post history to ‘make a point’... ugh... he’s spiralling. I’ll give him until the end of the year before there is a new scandal which will be picked up by the tabloids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hang on. And how’s he’s trawled through my pics on IG and liked a photo of my kid that I posted. I’ll screen shot the images In a minute. So I called him out for selling his kids his gone back over two years of my posts to find a pic of my child. Yes my bad. But I have 300 followers you have 900k
Holeeeeee shiz! What a complete stalker loser. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are you ok Ally?

Imagine going into your supermarket putting your phone on the floor...on timer...and taking a photo like this? 🤷‍♀️
Nope can’t imagine it!
guys does this mean...

He’s renounced the Burton jeans? The ads may have disappeared, freebies ran for the hills, but I always thought we’d have them with us on this journey 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg @allybongo just catching up, what a sneaky creepy cunty thing to do...wouldn’t expect anything less from a sneaky creepy bleep!

ETA sorry for dropping the c-bomb, had wine! But he deserves it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is as bad as mod was
Nah he is even worse! His oldest daughter must be so embarrassed. Imagine school friends and potentially your teachers being able to see the dumb tit he gets up to! He isn’t funny, never was and never will be. He’s such a pathetic mess to watch and he looks so bloody old!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.