Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they sell human sized condoms. That prick needs to be stuffed in to one. The world needs protecting from that melt.
Now there is an idea for sly, his next 'creative' post will be him in some sort of home made ( cause he's creative) giant condom. Can't wait.🤮☹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on. And how’s he’s trawled through my pics on IG and liked a photo of my kid that I posted. I’ll screen shot the images In a minute. So I called him out for selling his kids his gone back over two years of my posts to find a pic of my child. Yes my bad. But I have 300 followers you have 900k
What a creepy wanker.
There’s a whole universe of difference between having a pic of your kid’s birthday visible to just 300 people and deliberately using pics of your kids to grow your follower count specifically for the purpose of making money and blagging freebies.

And if he can’t understand that difference then he really is as stupid as he comes across.

Reactions: 29
What a creepy wanker.
There’s a whole universe of difference between having a pic of your kid’s birthday visible to just 300 people and deliberately using pics of your kids to grow your follower count specifically for the purpose of making money and blagging freebies.

And if he can’t understand that difference then he really is as stupid as he comes across.
He is a bleep! Instead of outright saying ‘oh but you have pictures of your child’ he thought he’d be sly and sneaky instead.
Like who the duck goes 2 years back in posts🙄
He is a bleeping hole just like his wife, they never have the balls to address anything face on!

Reactions: 20
Tbh see if when your child hits ten if they opt out of photos & social media like his did. I’ll guess not because they’re not being forced to stage content for free light switches like his kids were 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
May I suggest another Christmas creative activity, in addition to, or instead of, the Blue Peter Christmas Advent coat hanger contraption?
What about 'Baby Jesus Bites'? Noun, not adjective, and apologies if you're of faith. Reminiscent of the Mummy Sausages, but use cocktail sausages instead, with the pastry wrapping representing swaddling clothes, as opposed to bandages. Actually, I might really attempt these, much less faff than the Advent candle creation, and more within my culinary capability!
FOD, perhaps you could try to make these too, but remember that you will need to take pics from two different perspectives.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is a bleep! Instead of outright saying ‘oh but you have pictures of your child’ he thought he’d be sly and sneaky instead.
Like who the duck goes 2 years back in posts🙄
He is a bleeping hole just like his wife, they never have the balls to address anything face on!
@allybongo The difference with fod is he is willingly oversharing his whole kids lives (not forgetting selling them too-cos yes, that’s what he’s doing)
With yours, you had not intentionally shared their picture, and when you saw that you had you immediately put measures in place to stop it.
What has FOD done with the 1000s of photos of his kids? Absolutely duck all.
Not fit to be a parent. He has put his need for fame over the needs of his children and that makes him a cuntgoblin, wank puffin turd of a human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Westonebathrooms has put a photo up of the girls bathroom.

Wonder how long that'll last before the racism is mentioned?

Shitastrophies left, right and centre with them and their attempts to make a comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Westonebathrooms has put a photo up of the girls bathroom.

Wonder how long that'll last before the racism is mentioned?

Shitastrophies left, right and centre with them and their attempts to make a comeback.
They also posted the SoD’s ‘en-suite’ earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Id seen HOH had done a trio of bathroom Ads. That entire page is one big undeclared advert...to the ASA I go!

Glen love 👋 I think I’ve told you and Sly 👋 this before, pretty sure I also mentioned it in regards to your mate ST 👋 account too. The ASA are very very clear on how any paid/discounted/free/gifted products you receive should be displayed, the viewer needs to see immediately and “obviously” that you’re promoting a product or company and should not have to scroll down or read through your ocean of your badly typed, cringe metaphors.

Let me help you - here’s the link you are clearly struggling to find, despite already being warned about your non disclosure! https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/uploaded/3af39c72-76e1-4a59-b2b47e81a034cd1d.pdf

😏

ETA: if you need a helping hand about how adverts should be done then go have a look at Africa's page thevitamindproject or the lovely boys @mytinyestate - it’s always clear and they’ve not been in this game half as long as you beggy twunt, melt, wankpuffins!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.