Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t look 👀 - i just can’t!
I could only briefly scroll over your screen shots @rainbowlemon and it made me queasy 🤢

I have a “reno” account because the people who did my work surfaces asked me to tag them on my Instagram as I was the first person in the country to have this new Dexton. Then the Crittal people did, then the tiling company, then the decorator etc etc. I wasn’t gonna do that on my personal one cos I’d already done a piss take of our reno on there and it wasn’t gonna be a good look.
I thought this has to be easier than writing a review, just pop a few photos up, job done. so I set it up reno acc thinking it would be private and nobody but me and the people I tagged would know anything about it (honestly I’m that naive on insta), some how my followers (friends and family) on my original account started sending follower requests...I’m like duck! Didn’t realise they are linked some how! Given I constantly take the piss out of influencers on my personal account I got lots of questions off my friends asking if I was becoming an influencer. 🙄 Then people who saw the tag wanted to follow me and im like Noooooo! This is not the intention fuckers! So now it’s just one of my burners 🙌 don’t post anything and don’t tag anyone!
Dogmuck becoming an influencer would be the best plot twist EVA, HUNS and I am HERE for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Dogmuck I'm going to say he acting manic. I've thought this for a while. He never used to be this erratic, sure he was annoying and cringeworthy at times, but he usually acted like a twit with kids in tow.

You could easily have thought to yourself, oh he is trying to act like a clown with the twins for likes, and the huns loved it.

This is a whole new level of embarrassment.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m a complete masochist- I looked - I wish I hadn’t. What’s worse, the dancing, the Tier update (which will mean nothing in Russian/China/UAE hun) the singing, the hair or the tracksuit? duck me! I’ve cringed myself inside out. It’s like he’s on a brand suicide mission, is it possible he’s actually got MH issues? This is not normal, funny or quirky...I’m just struggling to find the words for what it is. On one channel you’ve got Mr Serious DIY advice/Tips and on the other an absolute bell end 🤷‍♀️ I’m lost any of you trolls got any ideas?
It was excruciating. My ears are still ringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dogmuck becoming an influencer would be the best plot twist EVA, HUNS and I am HERE for it.
You know what would be good, being someone who got loads of freebies from brands and then getting the chance to send them to people who need/deserve them. I do dream of this. I’d like it if big kitchen/bathroom companies were like, we will do your new kitchen/bathroom and I’d say...tell ya what, there’s a nursing home/hospice/nursery down the road that needs a new kitchen/bathroom if you sling one in there, I’ll be your biggest fan and tell all my (12) followers that your company is the business to buy from. God they could do so much good and get good promotions if they did this rather than giving tit to these useless grifting fkrs who don’t need it.

I’d defo start up an insta to do that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine being married to him? What’s funny is that Glen is obviously so obsessed with image and looks - how embarrassing being tied to this twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Being tied to him is some kind of punishment. His poor daughters.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway lets get these hearts beating faster:

1606410139267.png

You trolls should be thankful he's thinking of content for us during this difficult time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Clemmie, Swimtitties, if you are reading this, please can you check in on Simon? I’m genuinely concerned about his mental health. Thanks huns

He’s mentioned multiple times lately that he’s home alone all day long every day - is Glen doing more than a Monday at work now?

Also, Glen commented of ST’s “one year in Ramsgate anniversary” IG post. I do really wonder if a grovelling article is coming in Red (which, let’s be real, only of us would have to buy to post the story).

And lastly...I just don’t get how Sly’s antics don’t mortify his girls each and every day. Like when they complain about how embarrassing he is he can’t even come back with “look at the holidays! Look at the kitchen rooms!” because there are no more freebies. My kids would ask to move abroad if my husband or I behaved this way.

I actually can’t believe my eyes. He’s totally and utterly deranged.
As for the prints on the HoH stories-they’re hideous, apart from the one that’s been drawn by one of the little moppets.

Reactions: 11
Anyway lets get these hearts beating faster:

View attachment 324762

You trolls should be thankful he's thinking of content for us during this difficult time.
:( why would he post pictures of naked babies in a bath ffs :( I honestly dread to think where this catalogue of images he provided every bleeping weirdo with (for free! daily!) ended up, ghastly man.

also bleeping hell he's aged worse than milk in the sun, this must have only been 3-4 years ago?

• Angry
  • Sad
Tattle post: Ewwww, Simon's posted something, what a dick he is.
Me: I'm not in the mood for his bollocks today. I'm not gonna look.
More Tattlers: Can you believe this tit? He's making such an idiot of himself.
Me: I can't go in. It's just gonna make me feel grossed out.
Me: duck it, I'm going in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hahaha “Here’s a tip - home shops sell stuff for your home. You’re welcome. [smiles with closed lips. Smile does not reach eyes].”

It’s almost as groundbreaking a revelation as the veggie brekkie recipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also letting us know they do actually have family photos. I’m pretty sure it’s been discussed on here about the lack of family photos. Good to know Sly is watching 👀
A2F26E43-A3D7-46EB-9BB0-698B5498CBA7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.