Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never underestimate these nut job 'influencers' or their crazy fan girls.
Back when I had an Instagram account I followed one woman who had a rating system for herself, I rated her unrelatable.😹. Long after I had deactivated my account a crazy fan girl sent me an abusive text to my phone, how dare I not find this idiot relatable and I was obviously jealous of how wonderful Liv was at bagging all her free holidays, free clothes (which she sold off). I don't know how this person even got my phone number as I am careful giving it out and have a silent number.
The unrelatable House of White has just recently been carrying on like a manic moron, much like fodnEy.🙀🤑 Apologies for the essay.

I thi
Nah he is even worse! His oldest daughter must be so embarrassed. Imagine school friends and potentially your teachers being able to see the dumb tit he gets up to! He isn’t funny, never was and never will be. He’s such a pathetic mess to watch and he looks so bloody old!
I think those girls will grow up to be just like their parents thinking their own tit doesn't stink .

Reactions: 12
I'd be really p*ssed off with my husband if he went to a large supermarket, yet only returned with a basket worth of supplies .........
We shop for five, six if you include the pooch, surely he would need a trolley? Rather than being one ......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd be really p*ssed off with my husband if he went to a large supermarket, yet only returned with a basket worth of supplies .........
We shop for five, six if you include the pooch, surely he would need a trolley? Rather than being one ......
Must have been a really “essential” shop haha

• Haha
Nah he is even worse! His oldest daughter must be so embarrassed. Imagine school friends and potentially your teachers being able to see the dumb tit he gets up to! He isn’t funny, never was and never will be. He’s such a pathetic mess to watch and he looks so bloody old!
and in his head he probably thinks his kids think this
‘My dad is so cool, so on trend, all my friends will be so jealous cos of my cool dad’
Where as they probably see...

This is my favourite gif for Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and in his head he probably thinks his kids think this
‘My dad is so cool, so on trend, all my friends will be so jealous cos of my cool dad’
Where as they probably see...

This is my favourite gif for Sly.
this gif is exactly accurate. Ughhh I cringe so hard for him. How is he not embarrassed? Why has no one had a word? He must be sleeping in the “marmite room” because there’s no way glen would associate with this sadness.
ugh as much as I want them to disappear, I would absolutely watch a fly-on-the-wall style programme to see what’s going in their actual lives...FOD pissing around filming tit content whilst glen is away apparently slaving at her shifts...the dinner talk must be thrilling...

Reactions: 13
Durex condoms are on sale on Amazon if anyone wants to stock up. 43-45% off too.

Being single I'm gonna keep browsing the biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Durex condoms are on sale on Amazon if anyone wants to stock up. 43-45% off too.

Being single I'm gonna keep browsing the biscuits.
Do they sell human sized condoms. That prick needs to be stuffed in to one. The world needs protecting from that melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd be mortified if my husband or one of my colleagues took to social media and posted photos like those ....he really has lost the plot and coming over as completely desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 18
it’s because of wankers like him that Thanet has one of the highest infection rates in the country. We do just one shop a week which my husband does; one minor top up if needed. God he’s really pissing me off

Reactions: 9
Do they sell human sized condoms. That prick needs to be stuffed in to one. The world needs protecting from that melt.
I think this is literally the best thing I have ever read on the t’interweb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today’s instalment of lady boner-killer: Slymon posting an image of himself on the toilet, trousers round his ankles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ladies it’s been a rubbish week I’m feeling a bit down and am too lazy to search. Can someone please please post the period post? When he stands with his little sad face and a tray of tampax, tea and always-ultra?? Every time I see it I feel better about myself and my life choices 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ladies it’s been a rubbish week I’m feeling a bit down and am too lazy to search. Can someone please please post the period post? When he stands with his little sad face and a tray of tampax, tea and always-ultra?? Every time I see it I feel better about myself and my life choices 🤣
TBH, when I see that pic, I was SO glad that I had a hysterectomy in my 40s! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Don’t say I never do anything for you @allybongo - I had to scroll through all the open mouth gawping selfies to find this!
Hope it makes you feel better 😍😘🥰

Haaa beat me to it 😍
Double the laughs for Ms Bongo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.