Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you able to you summarise at all? It's a private account.
I saw it (but didn’t get screenshots) she just commented on both Hooper posts saying had they considered who they were working with and to google Clemmie & Simon and see the links to racism. a couple of people told her she was rude but one said well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, what the duck was that nonsense?! Then I keep scrolling and it’s all already deleted? Like do your own bleeping research, it’s not that hard. Especially when that woman yesterday gave you a massive heads up. These people and their dickishness just live with their heads buried in the sand, don’t they?

Then you go over to FOD’s latest post about how amazing his year has been and see comments like “love seeing the twins, miss seeing their faces?!” And you have to wonder if they’re stuck in that house telling themselves CONSTANTLY that ugly wallpaper and free kitchen style rooms is worth that level of creepiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This shows they must be constantly deleting comments on both accounts. This was picked up on a relatively small home account.

Unless everybody is already blocked and they can’t be bothered making burners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m curious about how they hooked up together. Someone was going to benefit from swipe up links if the post had stayed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My somewhat mangled reaction & random thoughts on the @home_stories__ debacle
(also a pro tip: if your preferred account name is taken, think of another name instead of using ugly trailing underscores :LOL: ):

1. A lot of work went into that feature only for it to backfire. The author either didn't do anything by way of due diligence, or just ignored the massive red flags when she did. Not great.
  2. Promoting it as "Simon and Clemmie chat through their reno" and then all the answers are from "Simon" (haha). Did they think we wouldn't notice? Writers, please STOP treating readers like we're stupid!
  3. I would love to see Simon give a live interview about his passion for interiors using the vernacular he (supposedly) uses here such as "skewing our aesthetic" and "pleasing knurled finish" :p.
  4. A lot of the answers don't exactly cover the questions that were asked, and a lot of questions that should have been asked, weren't.
  5. The Hoopers never miss an opportunity to jerk off about themselves, do they? :rolleyes:
  6. I notice they're not being so identifying about the house, e.g. Thanet instead of the actual town, "a commercial property" instead of the precise former use. This is good (albeit a bit late).
  7. Have the former owners ever said why they decided to sell so quickly instead of going through with their plan to live in it and rent some of the rooms out?
  8. Lol at "the rooms hadn't been messed about with too much" :oops:. Only enough to merit a multi-page & cover feature in Real Homes magazine.
  9. duck, this whole series of stories is so DRY, there's no character whatsoever (unless you're into dullard Clemmie and her ego-tripping).
  10. Was it really 18 months of saving (lol) and planning between moving in and having the kitchen installed? FOD's stories show the kitchen being installed in September 2018 (they were using the utility room as a makeshift kitchen). Didn't they move into the house around late 2017? How does that accord with his No.2 tip of firmly believing you have to live somewhere for a while before planning a big-ticket item like a kitchen? :unsure:
  11. Where's the inspiration behind the reeded glass cabinets we were promised? All I see is a wanky comment about it being Herringbone's best selling kitchen design. Reeded glass isn't a kitchen design, it's a cabinet option, you knobs 😂.
  12. The almost total erasure of the freebies, trades, discounts etc. that were the basis of Clemmie's account for so long, while he attempts to take most of the credit by stealth, using his recent DIY videos.
  13. "It takes a lot of skill, but there is usually a tutorial for it online". I can't.
  14. If I hear about the push-button on that toilet ONE more time... :mad:
  15. Number one in "Simon's words of renovation wisdom" is to place paint samples all around a room because they look different in different light conditions. Gee, nobody ever thought of that before 🤭
  16. "Don't assume you have to get rid of all the sanitaryware" is surely just a troll to Tattle. He cannot be serious!
  17. That en-suite bathroom gets worse in every respect each time I look at it. And it was tit to begin with.
  18. Now, what did I do with that House of Horrors bingo card........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Holy sweet Jesus! Typical this all kicks off when I’m BUSY (soz that was a Jack Monroe crossover).
This is a beautiful piece of work Trolls.
Big up to our newest VIP super sleuth @Emmadale for bringing home the story and like a true pro journo asking the awkward questions 🙌 I salute you! @Axatogrind your list...your list is covering my every thought and gave me a good giggle...then bingo! @heretoreaditall2019...dare I ask how you got those screen shots or is it top secret IT shizzle? Whatever nice work!
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
This is why I love this thread and you bastard trolls 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow I got out for a few hours and miss it all!!

I'm glad she removed it. I would love to slide in to their DM's and see the conversation they had about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
...and I also missed it 😢 bollocks.... still, I see that FOD is now hammering on about men’s mental health awareness. A very, very important topic but one that perhaps shouldn’t be promoted by a self indulgent wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 18
...and I also missed it 😢 bollocks.... still, I see that FOD is now hammering on about men’s mental health awareness. A very, very important topic but one that perhaps shouldn’t be promoted by a self indulgent wanker
Oh Jesus! He’s realised he’s losing the hunz and is going all out for the laaaadddzzzz! Nuts mag meets men’s fitness meets Viz meets the Bible. He’s truly lost isn’t he? Now I’m done with the vaginas I need to raise the dicks!
Caring compassionate Simon is more irritating than goofball wacky dad Simon, mainly because he couldn’t give a tit so long as he’s getting the likes and pulling in the sponsorship or lad type freebies! Such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Jesus! He’s realised he’s losing the hunz and is going all out for the laaaadddzzzz! Nuts mag meets men’s fitness meets Viz meets the Bible. He’s truly lost isn’t he? Now I’m done with the vaginas I need to raise the dicks!
Caring compassionate Simon is more irritating than goofball wacky dad Simon, mainly because he couldn’t give a tit so long as he’s getting the likes and pulling in the sponsorship or lad type freebies! Such a twit!
Yes! I hate it when he uses mental health as I don’t believe it’s genuine with him, like you say, he plays it when chips/ads are down (no pun intended with the use of chips!😂) and doesn’t mention it when he’s dicking around and on the beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! I hate it when he uses mental health as I don’t believe it’s genuine with him, like you say, he plays it when chips/ads are down (no pun intended with the use of chips!😂) and doesn’t mention it when he’s dicking around and on the beg!
He makes me sick.

As someone who has been in very dark places in the past with mental health, and I am now also having to witness my own flesh and blood going through it, it is insulting that he throws a few bleeping stories on his grid for 24 hours, and that'll be it.

He won't mention it again until the next awareness that he spots someone promoting, and then jumps on the bandwagon. Prick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It must sting that the actual renovation was featured in a legit established magazine with 200k+ readers a month, and their ‘reno’ has been deleted from an account with less than 10k followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He makes me sick.

As someone who has been in very dark places in the past with mental health, and I am now also having to witness my own flesh and blood going through it, it is insulting that he throws a few bleeping stories on his grid for 24 hours, and that'll be it.

He won't mention it again until the next awareness that he spots someone promoting, and then jumps on the bandwagon. Prick
Sorry to hear this @LuBiLu, sending you hugs 🤗 I’m not dissing MH btw just twats who jump on the bandwagon for likes 😤😒

Of course we won’t hear about it, plus it’s bleeping 24 November, could he have mentioned it any later in the month of Movember, the dick! It was anti-bullying week last week, loads of stuff about it in the media. As a man with 4 school age daughters it would have been a great opportunity to use his platform for that and help other parents and kids...but no, let’s walk across Lego!

ETA: 😳look at who he’s just followed. The racism thing is biting his arse so he’s got to be seen to be acting 😬 more performative wank by Sly! Maybe these are the things you should have been addressing back in June!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
OMG with the haze of 2020 I just realized that we’re almost in December. Is he really promoting Movember on November 24th 😂. Great timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Dogmuck Thank you xx

Yes absolutely he is a bandwagon twit. Anyone who feels strongly about a charity or health awareness doesn't just mention it once a year, or whenever someone they follow happens to mention it.

Like the racism issues. If he really felt strongly about it he wouldn't have just put up a black square on his grid, with the comments switched off. If he really wanted to redeem himself, and his wife's disgusting behaviour, he could have really done his homework on racism, and promoted it on a regular basis.

He doesn't give a tit about anything except how to get discounts, gifts and freebies.

If they spent half as much time on educating themselves on racism as they do on crappy fringe lampshades and bleeping candles, they may realise just how serious it is.

• Heart
Absolutely love you @Emmadale for grabbing that interview! They really are just a pair of cunty show offs aren’t they, and not even of their own things since the twins got them all the gifted and sponcon 😏 hope nobody else is lining up to work with them, their house would have been bang average bandwagon in 2018 and hasn’t aged well 🤨

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.