Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 322046

View attachment 322048

View attachment 322053

View attachment 322054

View attachment 322057
View attachment 322058

View attachment 322059

View attachment 322060

And that’s it! Hope it’s all appeared in the right order!

need to learn how to add more than one pic at a time, that took a while!
Whaaaat?! How can they do an interview like that without acknowledging so much of the stuff they are talking about (presumably then AFF linked to?) was gifted, or massively discounted?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
wildflower.sharon going bezerk on the latest 2x home stories posts! 🧐

PS, They saved for the kitchen? Wasn't it a freebie>!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“My dad used to always DIY because he refused to pay other people”. Must run in the family then, refusing to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My fave: if you’re doing your bathroom, don’t think you have to get rid of all of the sanitary ware

where did the bath come from in the garden then?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Couldn't quite afford toilet paper, must of taken the photo when all the shops were sold out of it.🧻🚽 Money sure doesn't buy taste in that bathroom, not that they put their hand in their own pocket for much of it.

Reactions: 7
‘Words of Wisdom’ number 5 ......... try to spend someone else’s money, and don’t always declare #ad or #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple of people have commented now on their scandals and racism.

It makes my blood boil how they just think they can carry on as if they did nothing wrong.

Absolute pair of cunts.

And this part

"The reeded glass in the top units was something Herringbone hadn’t done before, but now it’s their best-selling kitchen design".

Trying to make out they are the reason they now sell reeded glass. Could they get any more egotistical?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So home stories have taken down both Hooper posts!

Maybe I can’t find it but looks like this post has been deleted
Both posts gone!

Good job I got the screenshots as it’s been taken off the blog too!

Interesting to know what convos have happened there!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So home stories have taken down both Hooper posts!

Both posts gone!

Good job I got the screenshots as it’s been taken off the blog too!

Interesting to know what convos have happened there!
And the HOH story linking it has gone too! 😲
What did I miss? What went down? Does anyone have screen shots? I’m here for this ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And the HOH story linking it has gone too! 😲
What did I miss? What went down? Does anyone have screen shots? I’m here for this ☕
One presumes home stories didn’t do her research on Lord & Lady Hoops and a couple of comments regarding racism made her delete the lot!

ETA: so I asked where it had gone and had a response saying she’d decided to take it down after some people had raised concerns about the people the post was about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@Emmadale you bloody STAR being right on the case with this one! 👏 Did they send out the hype notifications to the subscribers' inboxes per the sign up link? That won't be a good look now it's gone :p

Right, time to settle in and have a proper read! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
@Emmadale you bloody STAR being right on the case with this one! 👏 Did they send out the hype notifications to the subscribers' inboxes per the sign up link? That won't be a good look now it's gone :p

Right, time to settle in and have a proper read! 😄
Yes, I got that quite early this morning. Luckily I saw it early! Now when you click on the link, it just says it’s not there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m very glad they’ve taken it down, and acted on peoples real concerns. However I’m slightly gutted that I didn’t get a chance to read it and comment myself!

• Heart
I’m very glad they’ve taken it down, and acted on peoples real concerns. However I’m slightly gutted that I didn’t get a chance to read it and comment myself!
I’m impressed at the speed at which she acted too. Would love to know if she discussed it with them pre delete! #awks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve missed it too, but they’ve taken it off the grid too. Two women commented under the kitchen post - fabulously & articulately - so maybe it sunk in? This is why we have to speak up to anyone working with them, there’s no excuse for it when you just have to Google them to see the vileness.

730AE830-8164-4D59-A2FC-AAC8A488C914.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.