Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And unbelievably, yet so depressingly, if you follow the link to the creator of Home Stories, there are pics of children (maybe hers, maybe not), and a personalised pillow - I just don't get it? Why do people do this? Do they just not care? Or don't think? Do they not see the possible dangers?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That is not a cheap bike- we’re talking several thousand pounds. On the plus side I’m 90% sure it won’t have been gifted (I’m basing this on the fact that this company sponsors pro bike teams and I’ve only ever seen it gift stuff to people associated with the pro bike racing world and not random has-been dads...) which would explain why not tagged.

Please don’t judge me for my geeky bike knowledge 😂
Canyon Aeroroad .. 3.5k to 4.5k dependant on the spec ... fully paid for ... like you said, he would never be gifted that or get a discount for The Gram

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's nice that he can go out for long bike rides on his own. As much as he keeps repeating "make time for yourself",
Canyon Aeroroad .. 3.5k to 4.5k dependant on the spec ... fully paid for ... like you said, he would never be gifted that or get a discount for The Gram
Agreed. I tried to see if I could figure out if it was electric gear shifting or not, but then lost interest so focused on just wheels, disk brakes and internal cabling 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she will reconsider her decision to ‘work’ with them?

Reactions: 6
Oh hey... just noticed I’m VIP 🎉
Huge congratulations on your VIP status 🎉 🎉

On the back of the government advice, I suspect the Thanet area (as one of the most worrying hotspots in Kent aside from Swale) will be placed into the most severe Tier come next week. I’m absolutely accepting of these restrictions as a close friend is currently in high dependency in the local hospital battling this terrible disease (hence my brief hiatus). I hope FOD and ST take heed, stop dicking about and take notice. Covid is rampant around these parts; only go out if fricking necessary and for all that is bloody holy, don’t mingle in your dirty homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And unbelievably, yet so depressingly, if you follow the link to the creator of Home Stories, there are pics of children (maybe hers, maybe not), and a personalised pillow - I just don't get it? Why do people do this? Do they just not care? Or don't think? Do they not see the possible dangers?
On small personal profiles it’s insecurity, people trying to convince themselves they truly have it all and life is going amazingly if/when they’re struggling.

Middle or large (or aspiring) profiles it’s just greed. No one that is already reasonably well off in their day jobs chooses to go and flog their children online, because you’re sorted so you don’t need to monetise your children’s / family’s loss of dignity? If you want more than your set you’d happily trade it all in. It’s like those ghastly American families that put their kids forward for those p*do pageants.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cause every one wants to tune in to a podcast about the Horror house dunny flusher.
I've had cars cheaper than his bike🥴. Pays that much for a bike but witches about a lead paint test kit being too expensive, witches about the expensive toilet flusher he REally wanted and spray paints a cheapie. Wanker.
Maybe mummy bought him the bike for his birthday 🚴‍♂️

Reactions: 13
My favourite part is how they make out they paid full whack for all the extravagant stuff. No mention of the huge discounts, freebies and gifts.

Load of bullshit as usual. And 90% of the answers scream Clemmie.

I mean this Olivia person did write Clemmie and Simon would be chatting about their home, then as soon as the racism was mentioned their names were removed from the caption, and now it is Simon only. 🥱 So transparent.

• Angry
05DEE32F-DAFD-4517-8147-AB0CD0F96328.png

E937B4E4-F03E-416B-A9D1-C434561DF183.png

79B04EA9-3AFC-447E-A1DD-ADC400A9A269.png

1B419B22-8E89-4CD6-BAB2-637F104663C0.png

243634F0-A537-467A-B539-484E6B88A008.png

197B00E6-B98A-414C-BC78-EDE95CBB1F5D.png

538C20CD-DEC8-41F4-94C2-BBA7BBB49722.png

CA92D0D2-D0B8-4F40-B0DE-CE971C644568.png

And that’s it! Hope it’s all appeared in the right order!

need to learn how to add more than one pic at a time, that took a while!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Invest in yourself”. Lol, that’s all they ever did.
Precisely! Invest in a freebie new bathroom, freebie kitchen dressing room, and freebie bedroom all the while your retired work horse’s room looks like a bed sit in Tottenham

• Heart
View attachment 322046

View attachment 322048

View attachment 322053

View attachment 322054

View attachment 322057
View attachment 322058

View attachment 322059

View attachment 322060

And that’s it! Hope it’s all appeared in the right order!

need to learn how to add more than one pic at a time, that took a while!
‘Began saving up for the kitchen’ HA! What utter tripe! I’m actually fuming at their audacity to lie so completely. We all know it was part of the boatload of gifts and discounts pre Alive!

Reactions: 19
Such a pretentious WANKER, just loves to brag, I hope his brass paint wears off his toilet button pronto.🚴‍♂️ MAMIL git.

Thanks for that Slym update @Emmadale, VIP👍

‘Began saving up for the kitchen’ HA! What utter tripe! I’m actually fuming at their audacity to lie so completely. We all know it was part of the boatload of gifts and discounts pre Alive!
Yes that one made me 🙄 have they ever saved for anything?!

Reactions: 11
Nice work, Emmadale!

This bathroom is really quite awful. It looks like a child constructed it from Lego blocks.

4351183E-640E-4021-AD24-38C3E1D8A425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d noticed this morning the author had hastily changed everything to “Simon” after the comment from the follower! Brave move author lady! You may have got some followers but I fear this BIG advert for all the freebies will see you punished on a much larger scale! What an absolute pile of lies! Terrible journalism to not even ask if they’d received any “advantages”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.