Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy sweet Jesus! Typical this all kicks off when I’m BUSY (soz that was a Jack Monroe crossover).
This is a beautiful piece of work Trolls.
Big up to our newest VIP super sleuth @Emmadale for bringing home the story and like a true pro journo asking the awkward questions 🙌 I salute you! @Axatogrind your list...your list is covering my every thought and gave me a good giggle...then bingo! @heretoreaditall2019...dare I ask how you got those screen shots or is it top secret IT shizzle? Whatever nice work!
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
This is why I love this thread and you bastard trolls 😍😍😍😍
I’m up early with baby so managed to catch it! I didn’t read the interview as I’m not too keen on Laura Ashley’s 97 catalogue inspired bathrooms x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why anyone would think bragging on about these idiots and their over capitalised 'home' would be a good idea at this time stuns me. People are dying, losing their jobs, mentally struggling but I know, let's chat about the hoopers and all their amazing tit. Hope he gets a puncture on his 'look at moi' bike.🚴‍♂️💰💰Greedy fuckers.

I'm up in the middle of the night because some low life bleeping piece of tit has just tried to break into my 88 year old mums house. 👹 Thankfully they were unsuccessful this time and she snored on through.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
@Bizziebody Oh gosh that is terrible. Your poor mother. I'm so glad she is ok. There are some evil people in the world 😔

Reactions: 4
Is it a post about MH or stories?
When he does his virtue signalling/bandwagon posts they often back fire:

IWD
BML
I’ve got Covid

Why anyone would think bragging on about these idiots and their over capitalised 'home' would be a good idea at this time stuns me. People are dying, losing their jobs, mentally struggling but I know, let's chat about the hoopers and all their amazing tit. Hope he gets a puncture on his 'look at moi' bike.🚴‍♂️💰💰Greedy fuckers.

I'm up in the middle of the night because some low life bleeping piece of tit has just tried to break into my 88 year old mums house. 👹 Thankfully they were unsuccessful this time and she snored on through.
So sorry @Bizziebody thats awful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
With so many people wearing face masks at the moment these grubs don't stand out in the crowd😷, but we have this particular grub on her cctv camera.

Thinking about the sOds, I imagine them to be like those bobble head things that people sit up on the car dashboard. BIG wobbling heads as they strut around their local area, fringe on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pisses me off so much they’re still trying to say they renovated the house when it was 100% done by the previous owners who have had this published in magazines!!
If it was set up as the airbnb type thing he said in that blog, I can understand them changing a few things to make it fully into a family home, or doing a bit of redecorating to their own (boring and questionable) taste. But his insistence on trying to make out it was a virtual wreck when they bought it is getting ludicrous- everyone knows that house was featured in a mag, everyone knows it was done to a very high spec (Canterbury cathedral carpenter anyone??), and anyone can see 90% of the changes they have made were unnecessary and purely a way of cashing in on the freebies in offer at the time!! And now his gravy train has dried up, and he can't even get a packet of screws #gifted from b&q, he is looking like the most ridiculous person alive begging to get that house finished!! It must be a big burden on them now. I'm still fuming he got a discount on that stair runner, I'm even more annoyed that I like the stair runner!!!

• Heart
His latest post 😵 is he really telling the twins to shut up ? Couldn’t bear myself to listen with sound, his voice makes me nauseous (I’m not exaggerating 😂)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
He is indeed. Such good content, bravo FOD.
D3A1707C-623A-4447-8BAA-2740D3E4B6DA.jpeg

He’s also done a little am dram of him working - ‘buy, sell!’ wearing his Madonna headset.
B5DF3016-83C1-4A12-95B8-EC6D369D2E8B.jpeg

Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just imagine being on a zoom conference and your new management consultant joins and introduces himself, and it's HIM.
Could you keep a straight face? :LOL:

• Haha
You can tell it’s recorded voices of the children as it sounds very tinny, they are definitely not in that room.

Just imagine being on a zoom conference and your new management consultant joins and introduces himself, and it's HIM.
Could you keep a straight face? :LOL:
I’d hang up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was very tempted to write on his post - imagine if you had a play room or a zen room or another room in that house where you could get some peace and quiet...maybe go for a ride hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.