Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she doesn't want to hike the SWCP or West Highland Way soon but I think it's something she would do to show how outdoorsy and courageous and free-spirited she is 😒. But it would be kind of entertaining to see what equipment she buys. That's all I had for my 2 weeks solo trip in Scotland. One pot and that was enough.
Do not give her ideas, we don’t want her kind on our beloved coastal path....😂😂

She also needs to show how madly in love she is as per her bio. 😒
That is vomit inducing. She obviously isn’t, otherwise she wouldn’t feel the need to write it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do you folks think would happen if Clemmie tried to make a comeback? :unsure:
I just don’t she will. I think the BLM posts in June show that her racism hasn’t gone away in people’s minds - even though it was a good 6 months after Alicegate. People were even calling out DLAM for being associated with her. And he went into hiding for 3 months!

Reactions: 11
I just don’t she will. I think the BLM posts in June show that her racism hasn’t gone away in people’s minds - even though it was a good 6 months after Alicegate. People were even calling out DLAM for being associated with her. And he went into hiding for 3 months!
Agreed, also they're not getting any ad content so it wouldn't be worth jeopardising her NHS job to come back...

Reactions: 9
There’s clearly some very desperate people out there who would gift or discount services or products to the Sods!! Surely the little tag or what ever is not worth it??

Reactions: 7
What do you folks think would happen if Clemmie tried to make a comeback? :unsure:
I think she is on a comeback. We know HOH is hers and I’d just seen the “home stories blog” announcement (that account doesn’t even have 5000 followers atm) and Glen immediately sprang to mind. Imagine a blog talking about the same tit & showing the exact same photos of the HOH that the Hoopers have been over sharing for years? Dull af. What more could possibly be seen or said? Featuring the loo...we’ve seen that room to death you melts! The inspiration behind this kitchen cabinet? Are you bleeping kidding me? Let me guess...you had loads of glasses and cups you wanted to store...you absolutely geniuses! We know the reeded glass is going to be inspired by the fact it was a Dr Surgery and they found out the kitchen was the pharmacy area or some other bollocks along those lines!

Tell me this trolls, if it’s just your intention to share your house reno and DIY why would you need more exposure on a blog?😏

GTF Hoopers we know your game 🤑

Sorry this is a brain fart post

ETA - also how filthy is that kitchen floor 🤢 - wood looks lush initially but it near on impossible to keep clean in a high traffic area like the kitchen and then all crap gets in all the crevices 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think she is on a comeback. We know HOH is hers and I’d just seen the “home stories blog” announcement (that account doesn’t even have 5000 followers atm) and Glen immediately sprang to mind. Imagine a blog talking about the same tit & showing the exact same photos of the HOH that the Hoopers have been over sharing for years? Dull af. What more could possibly be seen or said? Featuring the loo...we’ve seen that room to death you melts! The inspiration behind this kitchen cabinet? Are you bleeping kidding me? Let me guess...you had loads of glasses and cups you wanted to store...you absolutely geniuses! We know the reeded glass is going to be inspired by the fact it was a Dr Surgery and they found out the kitchen was the pharmacy area or some other bollocks along those lines!

Tell me this trolls, if it’s just your intention to share your house reno and DIY why would you need more exposure on a blog?😏

GTF Hoopers we know your game 🤑

Sorry this is a brain fart post
They are definitely moving away from the family side of the brand, and trying the interior design/reno route.

It is being done to death by all influencers. And all the homes look the same to me. No originality at all.

'Oh HoH has this print, so I must get one the same, because I cannot think for myself.'

And I personally think reeded glass on kitchen cabinets makes it look messy and unorganised. 😬

Congratulations @Emmadale 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I personally think reeded glass on kitchen cabinets makes it look messy and unorganised. 😬
my thoughts on glass cabinets...why do you want your ikea crockery on show? 🤷‍♀️ it’s ya kitchen not a museum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she doesn't want to hike the SWCP or West Highland Way soon but I think it's something she would do to show how outdoorsy and courageous and free-spirited she is 😒. But it would be kind of entertaining to see what equipment she buys. That's all I had for my 2 weeks solo trip in Scotland. One pot and that was enough.
Stunning scenery!

Reactions: 4
“we were inspired to choose reeded glass because someone else chose it for us because it was popular on instagram eighteen months ago!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is he taking his daughter to his doctor's appointment in the middle of a pandemic?
Cos.he.can.fudge.them.in.and.then.talk.about.himself! So he’s on the mental health gig again but I think he just wanted to show us his new bike. Any tags on that?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
oh god I just went on his stories whilst eating my dinner and immediately regurgitated upon seeing that crotch shot of him whilst cycling 🤢🤢🤢

I do wonder what the companies get out of it. I doubt anyone with the taste or inclination to spend ££££ is looking on the house of hooper for inspo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.