Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mustard you are a little fountain of knowledge about the threads on here. Thanks. What’s the podcast thread called please. I need to do more listening and less screen time. X
It’s just called Podcasts but isn’t very active. It needs more members. The thread about Chris Watts is called American Murder - The Family Next Door - Netflix.

There’s also a thread about M&S Food recommendations another one about Tasty Food as well as one about Vegan and Plant Based Food. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@Mustard you are a little fountain of knowledge about the threads on here. Thanks. What’s the podcast thread called please. I need to do more listening and less screen time. X
I second that. It’s a such a good podcast, shame it’s based on a true story

Reactions: 4
Just be careful ............ 😐 x
❤ I think he is probably just needy / clingy but yeah I'll be careful.
Hmmm some men think women like hunter gatherer man man controlling /pushy men, we don’t, but maybe he doesn’t know that yet. Drop that in on the next meet, if he’s good enough for you lovely, he’ll get it and become a puppy 😉, if he doesn’t he’s not good enough for you.
So, is he funny? Does he smell nice? Does he have a big willy? Just throwing some “must haves” out there 😂😂😂
I would say he is kind of funny. And he is a good hugger - the goodbye hug was quite nice (sorry it doesn't get more exciting) but I'll keep you updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trying to catch up. I've been training for my new job the last two days, still one more day to go. Today was e learning all day at home 😑 much prefer practical learning.

I watched the Netflix documentary American Murder: The Family Next Door.
I found it very hard hitting. When you see the footage from the police bodycams, it is chilling. Total psychopath.

Back to Sly.

Wtf? You ok hun?

Honestly if I was Glen I would be staging an intervention.
He is becoming more manic. He doesn't have nothing else to do, other than empty a bag of Lego and film himself walking on it for likes?

I know Glen is behind the HOH account, but at least she has kept herself and the kids off of a public social media account since it all went to tit. I still think she is a twit, but clearly she has more sense than Sly.

Just stop now Sly. You're almost 40.

Holy tit, do you think he is heading for a midlife crisis??

@Tattlingpineapple I am glad it went well! Just be careful and always let someone know where you will be, times etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It really does seem like he isn’t doing his regular job anymore.

Reactions: 15
It’s all got very dark hasn’t it.

Enough is enough FOD. Bow out gracefully 🙏🏻

Reactions: 11
I spotted my first dryrobe wanker in the wild today.

He’d just come out of the water, was in full length wetsuit under the dryrobe and had all his stuff in a plastic builder’s trug, including a tiny orange float.

I overheard him talking about his Chiropractor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Haha, I'm not keeping count on who (didn't) react to my comments. I'm a bit more confused now because in person he was quite nice but when we text he seems a bit pushy / controlling but yeah let's see how the second date goes 😷
Go with your gut feeling hun.

If he already feels controlling- avoid.

I grew up in a house with a lot of domestic violence and my mother never left. She was telling me that she did regret staying but she stayed because of us and our schools were nearby. I never felt safe at home and I never learnt what a healthy relationship was supposed to look like and the first guy I loved was completely hot and cold and it was just a horrible experience. The last thread I read of on mumsnet the OP couldn't see it for what it was and was calling it a mental breakdown. Funny how his anger was only directed towards her and that he could be nice to everyone else. Having loads of mental issues is never an excuse to treat anyone badly.

This is a quote I came across and it seems so profound:

"We accept the love we think we deserve".

My sisters are still young but you're never too old to learn what red flags in a relationship look like.

This book gets talked about a lot and I would buy a copy when my sisters are a bit older.

Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we please stop posting about Sarah on here I just don’t care about her and this is a FOD thread. It’s fair enough when they were doing same Halloween party stories etc but it’s annoying now!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can we please stop posting about Sarah on here I just don’t care about her and this is a FOD thread. It’s fair enough when they were doing same Halloween party stories etc but it’s annoying now!
Apologies....... I just thought that it was a rather lovely photo, and a very colourful way to start a rather dreary and dull Friday morning 😐

Reactions: 11
Hi Sarah!

:ROFLMAO:

Kidding.

All these things claim to be back massagers...massive vibrators 😂😂

@Tattlingpineapple - I see you lurking. Just wanted to say I wasn’t ignoring your response about your date, I’m in the midst of “reno journey” and been popping on and off Tattle the last couple of days.

So, (folds arms, tucks legs under bum on sofa, gets tea) he was nice and he’s getting a second date...tell me more I’m all 👂🏽
@Dogmuck please declare your #ADs hun.

I raise you with this one on sale now.

1605862330361.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Without ST and all our other irrelevant stuff this thread would mirror the founding father without a major #ADs since AXAgate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ve decided to keep her here considering they’re the same breed of twats and they’re bff. And also FOD content is rather slim to keep us going so it’s a nice little complement. I wanted her to have her own thread at first but I have to say I grew fond of having her here she’s good😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.