Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's sooo boring... by himself. .those twinnies were his usp ...Not anymore (thankfully ) they get to be normal. ..but how long will he dragggg...also feels so peculiar. .like he's living all alonein that house
I reckon he is! I still say either:

1) He bumped her off after #Alicegate and that all images with her in since have been cardboard cutouts. She is buried under the decking. Probs where a trampoline sits for extra LOLz.

2) He chained her up in the basement/loft decorated in '50 shades of slate grey' to be used as a sexual slave where she must repent and be used at his leisure. Fodcliffe Lord Of The Manor, gets her to rip his Burton's off with her teeth and tickle his nuts with her fringe and demands she address him as FOD and he calls her Alice (in chains).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably Ocado which now partnered with M&S instead of Waitrose.
Oh yes that is true

Also, don’t we think Simon is looking really old even more so today. His hair is an absolute mess he’s got bits sticking out at the back! And his stubble is all grey and disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look, Mr Frugal save yourself money by doing it all your self, is showing off their hideous £140 a roll wallpaper.

And still the beggy twit is tagging Divine Savages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My eyes. What on earth is today's story about? The ham :sick: The hat :sick: The wotsits falling out his mouth:sick:

Who screws up ham like that and shoves it in their mouth with their phone on a selfie stick to capture the moment :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh look, Mr Frugal save yourself money by doing it all your self, is showing off their hideous £140 a roll wallpaper.

And still the beggy twit is tagging Divine Savages.
he’s insinuating he paid for that wallpaper? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh they shop at Aldi!!

I wonder if he is trying to get ads and discounts with food shops now. M&S and Aldi...

20201110_142140.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he trying to appeal to a) fruit and veg boxes for freebies (b) more free Gousto stuff c) sponsorship for a supermarket d) outdoor bred pig farmers who make ham e) artisan cheese makers f) all of the above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he trying to appeal to a) fruit and veg boxes for freebies (b) more free Gousto stuff c) sponsorship for a supermarket d) outdoor bred pig farmers who make ham e) artisan cheese makers f) all of the above
Thanks mofo is certainly not jumping on my Gousto code - that'd be like unconsented cyber sex for me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bike the bike, I mean why did he start his filming in the grotty utility if it wasn’t to show off his clearly very recently put up bike rack, when the whole vid was a rehash of previous vids and then in the kitchen? He wants some new Lycra guys 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. He has aged even more. He looks really dishevelled and unwell.

I actually just asked my husband to guess his age and he said 46 to 48.

20201110_143403.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I bet they didn’t shop at Aldi pre Alice!

And is that a purposeful shot with the ham....showing us his wedding ring! 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.