Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LuBiLu that made me lol, thank you!! Having a ridiculous working from home day intranet fiasco & trying to mum manage anxious daughter about to do her gcse mocks next week; the teachers and students are all slightly deranged ahead of it! Fingers crossed šŸ¤ž.
Good luck to your daughter next week! I was in your exact position last year with my son, so I know how you're feeling as a mum! It is a lot of pressure on them too. We planned a little treat after both sets of mocks, gave him something to look forward to I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is excellent tea! ā˜• So are you saying old Swimtits was a local and moved away? She references the Cotswolds regularly as ā€œgoing backā€ like its her home, plus she made out like she was a newbie to the area and sheā€™d managed to meet all these lovely new ladies (like Glen šŸ˜µ). No disrespect to the Kent coast but really Ramsgate and the Cotswolds are not in the same league. So in fact sheā€™s gone back to her old stomping ground in reality...or have I got this totally wrong? šŸ˜˜
Also thought she was a Down From London'er.

Found something saying she lived in Sidcup before.

Hope you trolls can learn something from this article.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@rainbowlemon - I donā€™t want to be rude or state the obvious, but, havenā€™t we got to find you a rugger bugger first? Or are we just having a Tattle wedding/fancy dress practice for the big day? Can we do it soon cos the amount fb weight Iā€™m gaining at the moment means Iā€™m gonna have to buy a really big twit! TIA šŸ˜œ
Technically hun that is still true, but my mother spoke to a psychic and he said it would happen at 32! That's only 3 years away! Getting sponsors will take time obviously, but maybe I could get the party bags #gifted. Every little helps. I was also looking at the previous cake website they used for the twins granted she might not be open now but there's no mention of prices anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Technically hun that is still true, but my mother spoke to a psychic and he it would happen at 32! That's only 3 years away! Getting sponsors will take time obviously, but maybe I could get the party bags #gifted. Every little helps. I was also looking at the previous cake website they used for the twins granted she might not be open now but there's no mention of prices anywhere.

We really shouldnā€™t worry about a little detail like having a groom there. Letā€™s focus on the important stuff first

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is excellent tea! ā˜• So are you saying old Swimtits was a local and moved away? She references the Cotswolds regularly as ā€œgoing backā€ like its her home, plus she made out like she was a newbie to the area and sheā€™d managed to meet all these lovely new ladies (like Glen šŸ˜µ). No disrespect to the Kent coast but really Ramsgate and the Cotswolds are not in the same league. So in fact sheā€™s gone back to her old stomping ground in reality...or have I got this totally wrong? šŸ˜˜
She likes to mention the cotswolds cos she think it makes her sound posh, but all I think is COOOOCCCCKKKK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
East Kent born and bred as far as I remember. Her parents - often on her grid - are both still down there too....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also thought she was a Down From London'er.

Found something saying she lived in Sidcup before.

Hope you trolls can learn something from this article.

God sheā€™s so self obsessed isnā€™t she? I donā€™t know any other editor or a magazine or newspaper who inserts themselves in so much of the product. Thereā€™s so many articles that are related to her itā€™s like the magazine is desperate for a story. What I learnt from my 30s, my Christmas gift list, my best swimming costumes, my troll hell! Bore off love šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mulling over the thought that some Insta homes seem to be devoid of the presence of the lives of their little people, and that objets dā€™art appear to take priority over the genuine accoutrements of family life ...... well, Iā€™ve just read the following by Coco Khan .... I think that itā€™s quite astute.

ā€œThe beauty of a home is rarely from its beautiful objects; rather itā€™s from the memories shared within it, and the restful shelter it provides from the bitter and cold winds of lifeā€

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it possible LG are sponsoring Sly to get a bedroom fridge fitted in the kitchen bedroom? Heā€™s gaslighting Tattle with his #AdsšŸ˜±
I have to confess but I thought that this domestic item was a spoof ....... oh dear, I am SO out of touch with laundry purchases. I thought that I was being extravagant when during the first lockdown, I purchased an electric airer from Lakeland! Iā€™m obviously a cheapskate by comparison .......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.