Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Sly is trolling me. Does he not get it. When he doesn’t post he has a relatively low loser day. When he posts he’s the big loser! Sly/Glen/Clunge, just keep your head down keep quiet and you might maintain your very high following, but if you keep insisting on posting then you’re just alerting your dormant followers to remember what a boring twit you are and they just tap “unfollow”! My evidence your honours...blue indicates posting days.
Yesterday with no posts he only lost 100 souls but since his post tonight he’s lost over 400 in the last couple of hours. It will be another 800 day at this rate and his monthly average is going to tip over 12000! At that rate we only have to wait another 6 and a bit years before he’s at zero! I remember thinking we had 8 years! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
pretty sure he wasn't wearing his birthday tool belt in any of his diy videos. Still find it hard to believe foDney is under 40.😳. He must be mighty pissed off that he has NO ads now and most of the other kid sellers are doing lots of them..
Mother of five boys, multi tool and bruv, Triplet sellers, every post is an ad for something.🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That top he’s wearing always looks like he dipped into Glen’s ‘chester draws’ 😆 it’s feminine but not in a nice Laurence Llewelyn Bowen type of way.

• Haha
Thediaryofadad has also modelled himself as another FOD. This child seller is raking it in with ad after ad after ad at the moment. Also a total arse licker and still sucks upto slymon lol. These people just keep on selling their souls for a bit of short term free tit! All under the pretence of their false " I'm raising awareness about....." whatever usp they can catch a ride on.
Don't people see right though these shallow losers???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why I find the Yo Lionel so disrespectful, and can’t help but wonder if he’d message a white musician of this calibre with Yo?!

Reactions: 32
Hilarious that he’s actively setting himself up for failure too, he’s so irrelevant he’s not even being asked to test drive a Skoda for £200 😂 This stunt reminds me of:

EF48EB37-C4C3-4244-92D5-009E0C5B95C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why I find the Yo Lionel so disrespectful, and can’t help but wonder if he’d message a white musician of this calibre with Yo?!
100%. His age and career demand a bit more of respect and manners. Not that Lionel will care about the prick. But you’d think after “BML” and Alice they’d be cautious about that kind of faux pas. Fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's actual batshit delusional crazy messaging Lionel Richie! Is he genuinely getting so hyped from his own fake (weird as duck right there!!) Birthday posts to not see how nuts he's behaving now? Gawd sake 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blessed day comrades - almost 400 more souls saved whilst I was snoozing (under his eye). It seems the Lionel Richie story also went down like a lead balloon. Just another 43 souls and it’s a 1000 followers lost! I fecking love it Praise be 🙌
Im sure you can all guess I caught up on series 3 of A Handmaids Tale over the last few days. 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He should move to Orstraya, I'm sure he'd be snapped up to advertise sugar free soft drink🤮, spaghetti sauce out of a jar , Taco Tuesday or Koh cleaning products, we don't have enough kid sellers already. The 👯‍♀️And fringe on/ fringe off would love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blessed day comrades - almost 400 more souls saved whilst I was snoozing (under his eye). It seems the Lionel Richie story also went down like a lead balloon. Just another 43 souls and it’s a 1000 followers lost! I fecking love it Praise be 🙌
Im sure you can all guess I caught up on series 3 of A Handmaids Tale over the last few days. 😂😂😂
The best thing about this is these users didn’t give a duck about the racism / his missus being a head so stayed post Alice, but now are fleeing overboard after exposure to his tit content? 😂 Imagine your patter being the straw that broke the camel’s back...

• Haha
pretty sure he wasn't wearing his birthday tool belt in any of his diy videos. Still find it hard to believe foDney is under 40.😳. He must be mighty pissed off that he has NO ads now and most of the other kid sellers are doing lots of them..
Mother of five boys, multi tool and bruv, Triplet sellers, every post is an ad for something.🤑
The Vitamin D project has also done something recently with both Ocado and John Lewis. I've seen someone with 2k get a freebie.

I do love you. I started the first audiobook again 3 days ago .

🥰 ❤ :love:

Wonder if we will get another "we've single handily seen off the recession" post this Christmas. P.s you can make your present stash larger if you use a miniature tree.

How cute is this letterbox one?

1604135806533.png

#SneakyAD

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooh I remember that top he’s wearing from before...teenage girls River Island I reckon!

• Haha
I see the Beans now have their twins, imagine being 27 and mother to 8 kids.😱 3 by that age was enough to send me crazy🙀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do love you. I started the first audiobook again 3 days ago .

🥰 ❤ :love:
Apologies this is completely OT. Should we not be calling Glen “ofFod”?

I read the book years ago and had actually forgotten about it. I started watching AHT and was like, have we seen this before? One of the pupmucks was like derrrrr of course not it’s brand new. I thought I was going a bit mad and was certain I’d seen it or it was a remake, so googled realised it was a book but the cover was of the tv series June and other versions of the red cape and white hat which didn’t register with me, so I was still confused. So off I trotted and looked through my books and eventually found the book, feeling quite relieved that A, I wasn’t going mad and B, Id not had this amazing idea myself and someone had stolen it and made a book and series about it 😂😂

Anyway then I was mega pissed they’d turned this relatively short book into a full on series and then a second, using loads of tit fillers and dragging it out, so I was meh 😏 when the 3rd season came out and purposely chose not to watch. However, lockdown, duck all else to watch, I delved into 3 and to be honest it’s the best yet!

Have you read The Testaments? It’s great and also their was an abridged audiobook on Sounds (but I don’t think you’re in the UK so maybe can’t get it), which was delish, don’t know if it’s still there!

Also whilst Im completely hijacking this thread did anyone listen to Love by Roddy Doyle on radio 4 over the last couple of weeks? All 10 parts on sounds now, highly recommend even to just hear the beautifully soothing Irish voice of Brendan Gleeson, definitely more poignant for the older trolls in this coven.

Fod bless you all for taking a moment to listen to this #gifted #AD

ETA - also have ridiculously beautiful are Africa’s children. Also I think I have a massive girl crush on Africa, she’s so bloody pretty!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good grief.

Yo Lionel? What is wrong with the man?

Sly he is not your mate, you do not speak to someone like Lionel Richie that way!! Utter embarrassment. He needs to just duck off now, and save himself further embarrassment.

Prick!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.