Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Boys/men wearing those ridiculous skin tight too short trousers, no socks and deck shoes.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 110

LittleMy

VIP Member
Crop tops on people who have more flab than ab (I’m just jealous, wish I had abs) 😂

Flesh-coloured leggings.

3A97CEA0-6F6B-4E76-86AA-2FA32797DBDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Meh

Chatty Member
Chunky 90s trainers

The typical “Insta make up GOALZZZZ” Nope. It looks ridiculous.

man buns -DISGRACE.

Bum bags worn on shoulders (wtf.)

Extreme facial grooming in males (very much prefer a beard to be a big more rugged and natural. Clinical beards = major turn off)

Fake tan - yet to see anyone look good.

Lip fillers / facial fillers -sigh.

Skin tight skinny jeans on men - call me simple. I remember the days of boys/guys wearing a bagger jean?!

the ultimate offence in my view:

Men wearing cut off skin tight trousers, boating shoes with their wee bare ankles on display. Look usually complete with blazer, extreme hair cut and clinical beard and over plucked brows.

Probably called Seb or Jed and would be at the horse racing with his boys... all dressed the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Me reading the last page of this thread with me eyelash extensions on, buzzing for warmer weather so I can get my birkenstocks out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

hrh89

VIP Member
The one that makes me rage the most is those RIDICULOUS fucking tiny ass shoulder bags that all the teenage boys (and girls I’ve seen too) wear. They look utterly fucking stupid. How do you go about getting anything out of it when it’s wrapped up around your chin mate.

Other than that; cycle shorts as above. Why are these now a thing?? They’re not cute or sexy they’re rank just wear normal shorts please.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Laminated eyebrows.

men wearing Jeans half way up their legs.
Men wearing shoes with no socks with trousers

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Zenchick101

VIP Member
man buns, birkenstocks, crocs, loafers - most just look like something my grandma wore all the time growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This.

to me, this is the kind of control underwear my mum used to put on under her dress for a Christmas party. It was most definitely underwear and not the kind you would want anyone to see! And now I see girls out wearing this as an outfit..... no. Just no. It looks ridiculous!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I hate the trend for tops that aren’t full length, some tops look full length then when you put them on you realise they’re not, it’s odd. Always disappointing when I see a top I really like only to realise it’s a got a short hemline. No body needs to see my stretch mark covered Flabby baby belly, absolutely no one, not even me. Also trying to find tops and shorts of an appropriate length for my SEVEN year old daughter is getting increasingly difficult due to how clothing designers seem to want kids to dress like mini adults these days. Creeps me out some of the stuff I’ve seen in the kids section and why is it boys get shorts of a sensible length whilst girls get shorts that barely cover their arses? Pisses me off might start buying bits from the boys section next time if I can get a way with my daughter not noticing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30