Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crunky_Snack

Gals on Depop flogging their actual kiddie clothes from 20+ years ago and calling it ‘y2k fashion’.. never thought those frilly butterfly printed lettuce hem tops from Next would come back to haunt me so soon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Men/boys wearing tracksuits, a man-bag swung over their shoulder and a ‘meet me @ McDonalds hair cut’
I was a taxi driver for a few years, and that is giving me flashbacks. So many early morning runs as they went on endless looping errands, hunting for either a ride or a line. Always greeting me with "Whut's haaaaaaaaapnin'?" in the exact same affected Nathan Barley voice. Perpetually scrounging for phone chargers, usually so they can show me a video on their phone as I drive along dark country roads at 50mph. All of them with the faint cat-piss aroma of a middle class doofus who's been grotesquely overcharged for a bag of bottom-tier snortables.

Being a cabbie also gave me a deep loathing for the following ensembles:
Man in early middle age with a polo shirt, dress trousers and winklepickers is guaran-fucking-teed to be an utter psychopath.
Man in late early page wearing a blazer, salmon shirt, red trousers or any non-flat hat was guaranteed to be a rude, nit picking wanker.
Young woman in thigh high leather boots is guaranteed to be a shrieking liability. Middle aged woman in the same boots will be an aggressive shrieking liability. Old woman wearing them, instantly phone the police. It's fine, they'll understand.
Anyone wearing one of those fleece jackets with animals on them is deffo a total wrong'un.
Similarly if they're wearing football socks but no other football-related attire.
Young women wearing them extreme cut bootie shorts [where the cheek hangs out] and fake bake tended to actually be pretty well behaved, but you had to wipe the seats down afterwards cause they tended to leave a little imprint.

• Haha
  • Heart

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Men with long hair or a man bun, bonus points if it’s slicked back on top as well, like this.

338A2B97-FBC9-477B-B301-045B1DF5F265.jpeg

Oversized jackets and coats etc, I have never seen anyone actually look good in one.

Athleisure - the lazy woman’s way to pretend she made an effort. 😂😂

The scouse brow. Often they are drawn on way too thick.

Lace up heels and sandals. They are way too much of a faff and always try to slide down your leg after a long period of time.

679D0B86-436E-494C-B886-BFC9442E02D5.jpeg

Michael Kors bags, the Burberry of the late 90s for millennials. 😂😂

Bum bags or bags worn around the waist. I think unless you are wearing one with a blazer, it ruins the silhouette of your outfit.

Perspex heels and shoes in general. I have a couple of pairs and like their versatility but the pure market saturation of them is making me change my mind. 😂

Thong bikinis! Most people you see wearing them do not have the figure required to pull them off. What happened to a nice Brazilian brief cut or a hipster/high waist bikini bottom?!

Also, not really a fashion trend, but linked. I subscribe to Vogue and Elle magazine and love reading them to escape reality and look at the beautiful photography and people. I don’t want the models to look more normal as many are saying. I enjoy the escapism and looking at pretty things - whether people or objects!

• Wow

Italy2

Chatty Member
Really tight clothing in both men and women but especially men. It looks so uncomfortable and borderline torture. Just wear your damn size.

Oh and very tight leggings. Don't want to see your camel toe or private parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

peachhes

VIP Member
Crop anything. Why can’t shops just make normal length tops? Not everyone wants cropped shirts all the time.

• Heart

PreciousVenus

Having just spent hundreds of pounds on physio for a major ankle injury exacerbated by wearing 'stylish' shoes you can pry my orthopaedic birkenstocks from my cold dead hands :ROFLMAO: so good for your feet.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Laminated brows. I just don't get it, sorry anyone who has them. Bonus points if they're teamed with Russian lashes. I saw someone with those the other day, and they were so big and heavy she could barely open her eyes o_O

• Haha
  • Sick

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
this is controversial, leopard prints :( sorry ladies

looks like something my aunt will wear when she seduce her husband

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Those chunky Fila trainers from the 90’s or whenever and anything remotely similar looking.

They are ugly af and look ridiculous don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 19